Bring4th

Full Version: Wanderer from higher Octave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does this mean that some of us could be a wanderer from the next Octave? Would these wanderers be subject to the same forgetting?

Quote:52.12 Questioner: Thank you. In mentioning, in the previous session, the harvest, you mentioned the light-bringers from the octave. Am I to understand that those who provide the light for the gradation of graduation are of an octave above the one we experience? Could you tell me more about these light-bringers, who they are, etc.?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

This octave density of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself. In this new octave there are also those who wander. We know very little across the boundary of octave except that these beings come to aid our octave in its Logos completion.
If memory serves, Tanner may know something about this subject.
(03-07-2014, 08:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean that some of us could be a wanderer from the next Octave? Would these wanderers be subject to the same forgetting?

Quote:52.12 Questioner: Thank you. In mentioning, in the previous session, the harvest, you mentioned the light-bringers from the octave. Am I to understand that those who provide the light for the gradation of graduation are of an octave above the one we experience? Could you tell me more about these light-bringers, who they are, etc.?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

This octave density of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself. In this new octave there are also those who wander. We know very little across the boundary of octave except that these beings come to aid our octave in its Logos completion.

I don't think Ra is intending to mean wanderers in the same sense of the wanderers we commonly refer to of Earthly incarnation. This is the Q&A from the session before that this one is referring to:

Quote:51.1 Ra:
The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light-bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

It seems to me Ra is saying that these "Guardians" who "wander" serve a pretty specific purpose, these precise emissions of love/light. I guess they are wanderers in the sense that they are entities serving in a stage of experience prior to their own, from the view of linear time. I doubt that this would be done from a human incarnation.

Although when Ra first described wanderers, their definition seemed to be pretty broad and hinting that many types of situations are possible in relation to the idea of wanderers, so I suppose it is possible.

Quote:12.26 Questioner: Thank you. Well, you spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?
Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move towards this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.
Quote:16.21 Questioner: Can you give me some kind of history of your social memory complex and how you became aware of the Law of One?
Ra: I am Ra. The path of our learning is graven in the present moment. There is no history, as we understand your concept. Picture, if you will, a circle of being. We know the alpha and omega as infinite intelligence. The circle never ceases. It is present. The densities we have traversed at various points in the circle correspond to the characteristics of cycles: first, the cycle of awareness; second, the cycle of growth; third, the cycle of self-awareness; fourth, the cycle of love or understanding; fifth, the cycle of light or wisdom; sixth, the cycle of light/love, love/light, or unity; seventh, the gateway cycle; eighth, the octave which moves into a mystery we do not plumb.
I've heard other systems say there are many more than 7 dimensions. I hope the system that Ra put forward of 7 densities is the correct one, as it seems much more fantastic than other systems of dimensions.

I don't know if a wanderer from the next Octave in human incarnation would really want to risk the forgetting. But they have the broadest view of all and have experienced Creator as All.

I queried because I wondered if anyone from this forum might be from the higher Octave. Godwidevoid might, since he frequently spoke about the 8th density.
(03-10-2014, 12:35 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard other systems say there are many more than 7 dimensions. I hope the system that Ra put forward of 7 densities is the correct one, as it seems much more fantastic than other systems of dimensions.

I don't know if a wanderer from the next Octave in human incarnation would really want to risk the forgetting. But they have the broadest view of all and have experienced Creator as All.

I queried because I wondered if anyone from this forum might be from the higher Octave. Godwidevoid might, since he frequently spoke about the 8th density.
As far as i know the 8th density is for God to create new solar systems and new galexys.
(03-07-2014, 08:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean that some of us could be a wanderer from the next Octave? Would these wanderers be subject to the same forgetting?

It's a matter of semantics really, and perspective. From an 8th density perspective, all stories are valid and true. The 8th density is pure undistorted "light of truth" (consciousness), or intelligent infinity.

There is no form from that perspective. It is pure subjective energy. All things that have form, such as an octave of densities for example, are refractions or distortions of that pure undistorted light which is caused by some kind of kinetic focusing. So you could say, in a very real sense, we are all wanderers from 8th density, because we all come from that, and all octaves come from that.

It may be best to think of these "guardians" as the Higher Self of our Logos. All selves have an inner being, who have an inner being, who have an inner being, who have an inner being, ad infinitum. Like facing a mirror towards another mirror.

Unbound

There are, indeed, wanderers from the next octave just as there are beings from this octave that wander to the previous octave. There are beings of this octave which are Guardians in the previous octave just as there are Guardians of this octave from the next octave.

Quote:Firstly, we do not have complete knowledge of this octave. There are portions of the seventh density which, although described to us by our teachers, remain mysterious. Secondly, we have experienced a great deal of the available refining catalyst of this octave, and our teachers have worked with us most carefully that we may be one with all, that in turn our eventual returning to the great allness of creation shall be complete.

Quote:We wish to establish that we are truly humble messengers of the Law of One. We can speak to you of our experiences and our understandings and teach/learn in limited ways. However, we cannot speak in firm knowledge of all the creations. We know only that they are infinite. We assume an infinite number of octaves.

However, it has been impressed upon us by our own teachers that there is a mystery-clad unity of creation in which all consciousness periodically coalesces and again begins. Thus we can only say we assume an infinite progression though we understand it to be cyclical in nature and, as we have said, clad in mystery.

These quotes I am putting to establish it clearly that Ra has limited knowledge and has not crossed the boundaries of the octaves yet, however it seems apparent to me that their own teachers are at least eighth density considering they say that their teachers know things of the late seventh.

Quote:However, it is well to perceive that the eighth density functions also as the beginning density or first density, in its latter stages, of the next octave of densities.

This also suggests that the eighth density is also a progression like the others. Now this here is, to me, the real defining factor that leads me to believe there are indeed wanderers from the next octave although it is a little complicated to explain how I mean.

Quote:The Logos creates light. The nature of this light thus creates the nature of the catalytic and energetic levels of experience in the creation. Thus it is that the highest of all honor/duties, that given to those of the next octave, is the supervision of light in its manifestations during the experiential times, if you will, of your cycles.

The next octave watches over the experiences of all octaves below it in their manifestations. This is somewhat hard to describe but it is like this octave is a snow-globe inside a greater snow-globe that is the next octave. This octave being nestled inside the next octave, and the previous inside this one, can be viewed as a whole and then through the focus of the being can be explored as much as is desired.

The Guardians who manifest themselves in wanderers cannot be thought of in the same way as other wanderers or as a mind/body/spirit complex activating one of its lower true-colour bodies. Rather, the Guardians of the next octave totally permeate this octave, they are present everywhere, in everyone. The wanderers who awaken themselves to the awareness of this within themselves are able to act as a vessel by realizing unity with the Guardian. This is not common as the type of openness and communion needed to allow one to perceive the Guardian within the self is very delicate as even a very small amount of that awareness in an unstable mind can quickly "oversaturate one with the true nature of things".

Thus, those whom are the Guardians in manifestation do so out of a desire to be so and to know that part of themselves, thus awakening the communication through intelligent infinity to the next octave.

Quote:This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light-bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

Some act as beacons for this work of the Guardians and so a Guardian may choose to invest energy through one whom is seeking to bring themselves in to harmony with this purpose and the Guardian. This is never, ever forced in any way and only comes as a result of free will choice and the appropriate awareness needed to realize this nature of the self. The Guardians are always there, it is the choice of the individual to harmonize themselves with that.

Indeed, if we look at the concept of the coalescing universe, I might even suggest that WE are the Guardians, they are us on our next level of experience as the Creator but we are also that now in potential, although few grasp or reach for such potential as it is not an easy path to take. There is much to be responsible for as a Guardian.

So, to answer your question directly, yes, some may be wanderers of the next octave, however it isn't that those wanderers "travel back" to come here by going through the forgetting, rather it is something that is awoken within the self during the incarnation like a memory of the future. The full next octave self could never manifest itself here, and doesn't need to, rather it is through unity that this type of wandering is achieved.
I never once thought I was a guardian. But I had wondered if I wandered from the Logos.

Unbound

Aha Well, of course you have.
(06-27-2014, 02:13 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Aha Well, of course you have.

What, thinking that I was a guardian, or thinking I wandered from the Logos?

Unbound

I meant, of course you have wandered from the Logos! You have seen yourself in many identities, Gemini, but you do not need to 'be' any of them because they are all you. If you ask me, there is a truth already within you that you know, you have but to open to it. You are older, wiser now and I know you continue to fear a certain progression forward because in the past you have been more imbalanced and done things which have reflected inwards upon yourself and filled you with guilt.

This guilt causes you to fear your power, to push it away and ultimately disable yourself from ever fully grasping it with conscious awareness and control. Control to a degree must also be accepted as a thing that is necessary to the complete stability of the self as it is focus which gives us control. People, I think, often confuse what Ra said about control in terms of service to self, and include all concepts of control within that schematic when in fact there are things and mechanics one would term "control" but are not in any way related to the concept as espoused by Ra.

For example, you have to control your car when you drive. It isn't something that you are doing for dominance, it is literally required to achieve a state of harmony not only with the vehicle, but with other drivers and everything else around you. There is a degree of control that is needed for anything and everything to be created because without the control of focus, nothing can get done, there is only chaos.

I believe it is this type of control, practical, useful control, that actually lies at the heart of the "Disciplines of the Personality" as Ra puts it. It is about learning to focus and concentrate your energy to accomplish work, that is what I mean by control and discipline. Afterall, polarity is the capacity to do work.
I think I fear more responsibility if I were to learn more about myself.
The control I can handle, though it's gone out of control on me before.

You're right in that I fear moving forward, because of becoming burned by the Light.

Unbound

Is it not worth the risk and the responsibility?
Perhaps I don't know how to move forward.
I don't know how to get out of this mental slump about life.
Maybe an adjustment in my medication?

I need a new love of life.

I could accept more responsibility for myself if need be.

Unbound

Well, where are your desires most strongly focused? The key to anything is focusing the desire, and then having the courage to follow the path you see before you, confusing or fearful as it may be.
My desire would be probably to be on a positive UFO traveling the stars.
I'd go vegetarian if it would mean I'd have room and board.
My 2nd desire would be for anthros to be real. I know certain species of them are,
but not certain about my preferred species.

I guess when I'm ready to be initiated, I will be.

Unbound

What would your desires be if you were moving forward?
My desire most strongly is to be able to walk the steps of light to my home density, after my death.

If I were moving forward, I'd want to recognize the light being that I am.
I'd want to feel that light body.
And to see it.

Unbound

So what is truly stopping you besides not making the choice to go in that direction?
Because of the effort it would take to realize my light body. Doesn't it take a lot of practice?
Is it only for the adept?

I believe my light body would experience the unconditional love of creator/creation.