Bring4th

Full Version: Quietude & Asylum...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It has been gradually revealed to me by my guiding forces that all circumstances which have resulted in my hiatus and distance from participation on this forum were carefully coordinated. Subconscious yet intentional self-discrediting via extended periods of silence were necessary, and subsequently a warning must be issued to all who participate here:

Refrain from posting intimate information regarding one's consciousness and open proclamation of particular spiritual circumstances surrounding oneself, the reasons being that telepathic scanning of this forum have revealed that:

A) There are those individuals and groups who monitor this forum as well as other "New Age" communities, both online and offline, whom are of a questionable moral orientation, scouting for potential "persons of interest".

B) The nature of the proliferation, preponderance and advocation of the "New Age" movement in Western consciousness should be carefully meditated upon, especially the identity and nature of particular parties who operate in secrecy, deeply rooted in such a movement (even if not directly connected to New Age organizations, the philosophies, methodologies and information are very much in accordance with the goals of such parties).

C) Has anyone here ever asked themselves whether those "in power" would really be compliant with the free and unregulated theophanous activation of individuals and the cultivation of spiritual, metaphysical and psychic power and the attainment of divine awareness and extremely heightened consciousness, especially when those who fit such criteria display modes of thought and opinion not in accordance with and even counter to "their" agenda?

D) While those same individuals who monitor scout for potential recruitment/manipulation, they simultaneously engage in erasure of particular "persons of interest" who meet their criteria for disdain.

There are those who are aware that they are One, and yet they have no qualms with sabotaging the health, mind, well-being and consciousness of other Ones. This is not to foster fear, but a word to the wise to retain the awareness that anonymity acts as a shroud for the wholesome and unwholesome alike, and that spirituality is not all fun, games, rainbows and unicorns.

Things will be escalating, and things will be getting very, very, very interesting, moreso than ever.

Blessed be.
I your hiatus has come to an end. I hope to see more of you around here godwide_void. I've always found great insight in your posts.
Care to inform us what exactly your talking about in regards to these scouts. Funny when you try to express a conspiracy orientated state of mind you express it in a way that is ironicaly the same as the essence of what underlies the paradigm of conspiracy and what the self perceives to be fighting against.

Dog biting it's own tail.
So what are you finding about how not to be scouted by such thing-a-ma-jigs?
(03-14-2014, 08:19 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ](...) Funny when you try to express a conspiracy orientated state of mind you express it in a way that is ironicaly the same as the essence of what underlies the paradigm of conspiracy and what the self perceives to be fighting against. (...)

What do you mean by "paradigm of conspiracy"? Against what is the self fighting? Conspiracy is a problematic term because it just describes two or more people making an agreement to coordinate their action. There is often this notion that this agreement is disadvantegous for a third uninvolved party. However, the act of agreeing and coordinating action is a part of human nature. You mean that one wants to blame others for things that go wrong instead of oneself? That one gives responsibility to an outside force instead of looking inward and working on oneself?
(03-14-2014, 08:54 PM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2014, 08:19 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ](...) Funny when you try to express a conspiracy orientated state of mind you express it in a way that is ironicaly the same as the essence of what underlies the paradigm of conspiracy and what the self perceives to be fighting against. (...)

What do you mean by "paradigm of conspiracy"? Against what is the self fighting? Conspiracy is a problematic term because it just describes two or more people making an agreement to coordinate their action. There is often this notion that this agreement is disadvantegous for a third uninvolved party. However, the act of agreeing and coordinating action is a part of human nature. You mean that one wants to blame others for things that go wrong instead of oneself? That one gives responsibility to an outside force instead of looking inward and working on oneself?

Yeh but even simpler it's looking at another thing as working against you which is hypocritical in that it is a lie because otherwise life wouldn't work.
I'm thinking everyone has their notion of spirituality and what constitutes moral or even "wise" behavior. My notion does not include hiding my thoughts on the matter, or inventing enemies looking for light sources to erase or guiding forces advising censorship.
(03-14-2014, 08:08 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I your hiatus has come to an end. I hope to see more of you around here godwide_void. I've always found great insight in your posts.

I appreciate that and am glad my words have benefitted you in some way. When my tome is complete and distributed freely I hope the insights you gleam from it are tenfold relative to what words I have shared here in times past.

(03-14-2014, 08:19 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Care to inform us what exactly your talking about in regards to these scouts. Funny when you try to express a conspiracy orientated state of mind you express it in a way that is ironicaly the same as the essence of what underlies the paradigm of conspiracy and what the self perceives to be fighting against.

Dog biting it's own tail.

My self is not in a tense state of paranoia or embroiled in schizoid conspiratorial musings. I seek only truth and the disintegration of falseities and negation of obfuscations. I possess little concern regarding "threats" as such a paradigm, regardless of source, is consistently thwarted and essentially non-existent to me. I've been compelled to offer these words, not for my sake, but for other opinionated members here who shall remain nameless but who I sense are constantly bombarded by the negative thoughts of others due to their propensity for openness and quasi-radical theories that some find hard to swallow.

Regarding these "scouts": let us not forget that the Ra Material equally advocates and empowers both the positive and negative spectrums of being. They are essentially STS. Some even masquerade as STO to keep up appearances and public acceptance. Some STS individuals don't take kindly to the idea that there exist some whose metaphysical prowess may surpass theirs exponentially.

A dog biting its tail? Heh. Replace canine with serpent and you'd be more accurate.

(03-14-2014, 08:47 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]So what are you finding about how not to be scouted by such thing-a-ma-jigs?

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, and avoid revealing particular agendas or goals one may be cultivating or actively pursuing, but these of course are common sense.

(03-14-2014, 08:54 PM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by "paradigm of conspiracy"? Against what is the self fighting? Conspiracy is a problematic term because it just describes two or more people making an agreement to coordinate their action. There is often this notion that this agreement is disadvantegous for a third uninvolved party. However, the act of agreeing and coordinating action is a part of human nature. You mean that one wants to blame others for things that go wrong instead of oneself? That one gives responsibility to an outside force instead of looking inward and working on oneself?

Blaming others for mishaps in one's life rather than taking responsibility is of course immature, except when psychic sorcery/remote negative influencing are at play. Do you think that just because one meditates, finds their center, stills their mind, fosters a tranquil disposition and seeks positive modes of being and action, that they are somehow exempt from being acted upon by "outside" forces? Even if one is a silent master with a firm grasp upon one's understanding of and relationship with consciousness, Work must still be put in before a metaphysical fortress may be built and fortified.

(03-14-2014, 09:32 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking everyone has their notion of spirituality and what constitutes moral or even "wise" behavior. My notion does not include hiding my thoughts on the matter, or inventing enemies looking for light sources to erase or guiding forces advising censorship.

Of course, spirituality is only an umbrella term for a wide array of practices, philosophies, approaches, methodologies and functionalities. I'm thinking that to some, spirituality is an ego stroking pseudo-intellectual bonanza, while others possess a more hands-on, direct experiential approach. To some, spirituality is an abstraction, while to others a comprehensive topography of one's essence is situated in interactivity rather than artificial apprehension.

Sorry if you lack reliable guiding forces or don't possess the psychical capacity to detect wolves in sheep's clothing. I have no enemies other than those whose pompous arrogance is glaring and whose propensity towards adversarial modes of action and intention towards others exists, specifically when such individuals possess a certain degree of spiritual awareness.

For instance, if you poisoned me while assuming I am "somebody", then you are anchored in ignorance and some semblance of excusability exists. However, were you to poison me while knowing that I am "someone", then the exercising of wrath is in order.

Fang

Whenever I invent enemies it makes me feel so important :p

C'mon

Of course it's very easy to just assume that anyone you disagree with lacks your metaphysical prowess which has (of course) allowed you to formulate such ideas Wink

It's ironic because saying stuff like the Op, while under the guise of being spiritually "advanced" is actually just spiritual bypassing.
(03-15-2014, 12:23 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I invent enemies it makes me feel so important :p

C'mon

I guess you're the type of fellow that would like to have a romantic candlelit dinner with those responsible for fluoridating your water and frolic naked for the NSA while breakdancing with a nuclear explosion as backdrop, then?

To each their own, I suppose.

Could you elaborate on what I am spiritually bypassing? I'd like to hear your exquisite narrative on how my personal consciousness functions and what perceptions and understandings I possess. Please. Humor me.

In any case, others are quite free to reject or heed what I've offered. My advice is intended for specific individuals as a precautionary measure for their sake. If I cared about flaunting myself or held some false inflated sense of importance I'd have spammed this forum for many months and weaved some delusional fantasy diatribe about how "they" are out to get me and being a self-imposed fugitive on the run is my new career choice, not be a recluse.

Of course, if you believe that online activity is not monitored, especially forums of sensitive topics and with users who produce certain content, then you may want to reevaluate the degree of naiveté you possess.

Fang

Quote:Could you elaborate on what I am spiritually bypassing? I'd like to hear your exquisite narrative on how my personal consciousness functions and what perceptions and understandings I possess. Please. Humor me.

Lol, while my point was about your behaviour and points in your post and relevant to the discussion your post is a personal attack and an overly defensive one at that, which indicates you're not a fan of rational discourse. Why should I humor you if you are not willing to discuss things in a civil manner? But, as you wish...

I don't pretend to know what's going on in your mind personally but I do know a fair bit about how the human mind works, I'll leave that at that.

Look, if you're going to present an extraordinary claim to the public it's really best to have some sort of reasoning and evidence to back it up rather than have your audience simply rely on your intuitive aptitude (that includes all the "spiritual guidance" biz).

Quote:I guess you're the type of fellow that would like to have a romantic candlelit dinner with those responsible for fluoridating your water and frolic naked for the NSA while breakdancing with a nuclear explosion as backdrop, then?

Since you asked so nicely... I'm the kind of guy that learns everything he can, and have been through many stages of development and will continue to do so as I reach closer and closer to truth where I find love. And at one point in my travels I held a very similar view you are presenting but now that I am no longer I child I no longer reason and act like one (as much Wink )
Again I'm not saying I'm more "developed" than you as a person but for this line of reasoning, I've been there and you have to grow into something to grow out of it.
Hey GV, I tried to touch on this topic in 2012. The resulting fuss got me labeled "target of priority" LoL! I had to backtrack and delete much of my posts to cut off interest in myself. While I do not believe anything has power over me, I have much experience with indirect harassment through nearby unconscious individuals. The methods used are described in LOO. Because I am aware of what is going on it only amounts to the others having really bad days.

What I have learned is that I am not supposed to show others the methods of control employed. And that it is the responsibility of each individual through free will to become aware of the cage they create for themselves with their unconscious utilization of the matrix.

Good luck in your forays GV!BigSmile

Fang

In any case, thankyou for proving your immaturity. Now people will be less inclined to believe the things you said in that thread where you "channelled" your unconscious mind lol
It's easy to yo-yo back and forth between opposite viewpoints when you're developing and evolving.

Is everything a conspiracy; are there enemies lurking and spying on you at every moment? Of course not.

Are there no conspiracies; is there no one hiding in the shadows, for whatever reason, watching others? Current events have proven there are conspiracies. The NSA revelations proved true what was previous "wild conspiracy" true. NSA has a pervasive spynet, spying for domestic companies to conduct industrial sabotage, spying on foreign leaders, on it's own citizens phonecalls, and even in online games such as world of warcraft (lol).

The reality, as always, is probably somewhere in the middle. However, It's easy and understandable though for a person to swing from one end of the spectrum to the other when looking at these issues.

Fang

uh yes, of course there are conspiracies, but to theorize unfalsifiable claims of things like the illuminaughty on no foundation other than one's own intuition without direct experience and display that publicly as fact is shameful misguided lol.

Jumping to absolutes, inflating or reducing another's point to a ridiculous degree and addressing that instead of the point presented, conflating concepts, attacking the person and disregarding their point, verbosity, emotionally loaded propositions and a whole bunch of other logical fallacies are usually employed by people who enjoy doing such things while discussing these possibilities.
(03-14-2014, 10:02 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2014, 09:32 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking everyone has their notion of spirituality and what constitutes moral or even "wise" behavior. My notion does not include hiding my thoughts on the matter, or inventing enemies looking for light sources to erase or guiding forces advising censorship.

Of course, spirituality is only an umbrella term for a wide array of practices, philosophies, approaches, methodologies and functionalities. I'm thinking that to some, spirituality is an ego stroking pseudo-intellectual bonanza, while others possess a more hands-on, direct experiential approach. To some, spirituality is an abstraction, while to others a comprehensive topography of one's essence is situated in interactivity rather than artificial apprehension.

Sorry if you lack reliable guiding forces or don't possess the psychical capacity to detect wolves in sheep's clothing. I have no enemies other than those whose pompous arrogance is glaring and whose propensity towards adversarial modes of action and intention towards others exists, specifically when such individuals possess a certain degree of spiritual awareness.

For instance, if you poisoned me while assuming I am "somebody", then you are anchored in ignorance and some semblance of excusability exists. However, were you to poison me while knowing that I am "someone", then the exercising of wrath is in order.
I'm thinking this is reeking of incipient paranoia and the unhealthy framing can only lead to yet more difficulties (to blame on others...). You kinda have a history of buying into imaginative, fantasy notions (i.e. not being around after 2012 cause that was supposed to be harvest time) and it would be sad to see you actually being carried away past the point of no return.
I have to ask Godwide, what are you hoping to achieve with this thread? To me it seems like a fear based message, even though you assure us it's not. Personally I have no interest in censoring myself out of fear that I am being monitored or hiding who I am, and in any case even if I am being monitored I have nothing to hide. Smile If these shadowy 'others' do decide to take action against me or 'erase' me I will remain in my light and thank them for their service in showing me where my weak points are and if their intervention is fatal then I will die uncompromised.

In any event thank you for sharing your views, I am glad to see you back on the forums my friend. Smile
undefined

[Image: only-MC-Hammer-could.jpeg]
(03-15-2014, 03:11 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking this is reeking of incipient paranoia and the unhealthy framing can only lead to yet more difficulties (to blame on others...). You kinda have a history of buying into imaginative, fantasy notions (i.e. not being around after 2012 cause that was supposed to be harvest time) and it would be sad to see you actually being carried away past the point of no return.

You are clearly projecting your own extreme bias against the new age meme onto GWV. If you read or understood any of his posts after the 2012 solstice, you would realize you are laughably incorrect that he bought into the 2012 harvest meme.

As for the OP, I'm not sure what I would be willing to do differently. I have gone through several phases when it comes to the actions of negative individuals and organizations. What state I have ended up with is acceptance of the many subversive activities committed by these entities, both known and unknown.

What makes me believe I am truly free in such an oppressive situation is my openness, complete lack of fear, and lack of worry about their activities. Once I have noticed, thoroughly contemplated, then accepted a particular 'negative' activity, I don't even bother thinking about it.

I have noticed a long time ago that one particular thread was 'scouted', yet have never pointed out evidence to that fact because I did not want to spread fearful ideas (or, incidentally, be criticized by the cynics). I would be willing to point out the evidence of this scouting to those interested via, but I am unwilling to publicly engage with anyone who is simply preaching their close-minded viewpoint to me.
(03-15-2014, 12:05 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2014, 03:11 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking this is reeking of incipient paranoia and the unhealthy framing can only lead to yet more difficulties (to blame on others...). You kinda have a history of buying into imaginative, fantasy notions (i.e. not being around after 2012 cause that was supposed to be harvest time) and it would be sad to see you actually being carried away past the point of no return.

You are clearly projecting your own extreme bias against the new age meme onto GWV. If you read or understood any of his posts after the 2012 solstice, you would realize you are laughably incorrect that he bought into the 2012 harvest meme.

As for the OP, I'm not sure what I would be willing to do differently. I have gone through several phases when it comes to the actions of negative individuals and organizations. What state I have ended up with is acceptance of the many subversive activities committed by these entities, both known and unknown.

What makes me believe I am truly free in such an oppressive situation is my openness, complete lack of fear, and lack of worry about their activities. Once I have noticed, thoroughly contemplated, then accepted a particular 'negative' activity, I don't even bother thinking about it.

I have noticed a long time ago that one particular thread was 'scouted', yet have never pointed out evidence to that fact because I did not want to spread fearful ideas (or, incidentally, be criticized by the cynics). I would be willing to point out the evidence of this scouting to those interested via, but I am unwilling to publicly engage with anyone who is simply preaching their close-minded viewpoint to me.

We have all bases covered.
Anything said or done is registered.
Does this make you feel uneasy?

If not, then why?
I strongly researched all this "conspiracy" stuff and I still believe that for instance the story about 9/11 cannot be true. But I'm not so attached by it anymore and I hardly spend time to examine any theory. I discovered that I didn't show so much discernment like before and became more and more a Cynic.

Nevertheless, there are definitely powers out there which have quite a subtle influence over each individual on this planet imo. Just look onto the design of this current economic system: How for instance money is created and how it flows into the economy. Of course, when it comes to things like the so-called "Illuminati", it is hard to prove that they exist. But it is also hard to prove that they don't.

Hidden Hand wrote in this context that "if you wish to enslave a man, allow him to believe that he is already free." Ultimately, conspiracy theories are just possible explanations for the reality we perceive. To reject them without any discernment is just as stupid as to embrace them without any critical thinking.

By the way, Ra was also a "conspiracy theorist" when it talked about the supposedly existing crafts of the US as most of you know. In this context, Jim discusses "conspiracy theories" in book five.

Quote:Jim: Early in the Ra contact we received answers to our questions which fell into a controversial portion of our third-density illusion. Almost everyone, at some point within the study of the paranormal, spends some time being fascinated by the so-called “conspiracy theories” which have generally to do with the supposedly unseen groups and individuals who are said to be the real powers behind governments and their activities in the world today.
Such theories usually hold that the news reports that we hear and read concerning politics, economics, the military, and so forth are but the tip of a very large iceberg that has mainly to do with various schemes for world domination and which function through the secret activities of this small, elite group of human beings and their alien allies.

The following information falls into this category and resulted from a follow-up question Don asked about UFOs and their sources. You will note Don’s incredulous attitude throughout this portion of his questioning. It was our decision to remove this information from Book One of The Law of One because we felt it to be entirely unimportant and of a transient nature since knowing it adds nothing to one’s ability or desire to seek the truth and the nature of the evolutionary process, whether the information is true or not.
In fact, knowing and continuing to seek this kind of information can become a major stumbling block to one’s spiritual journey because it removes one’s attention from the eternal truths which may serve anyone’s journey—at any time—and places it upon that which is only of fleeting interest and of little use spiritually. Concentrating on conspiracy theories and their participants tends to reinforce the illusion of separation and ignores the love that binds all things as One Being. If we had continued to pursue this particular line of questioning, or any other line of questioning of a transient nature, we would soon have lost the contact with those of Ra because, as Ra mentioned in the very first session, Ra communicated with us through a “narrow band” of vibration or wave length.

Edit: Btw, this image of Kant with the proverb is great!
can some1 please tell me what exactly is meant by: "intimate information regarding one's consciousness" & "spiritual circumstances surrounding oneself"

examples would be nice
(03-15-2014, 12:05 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm simply thinking more along the lines of honest integrity rather than ad hoc, whimiscal change in viewpoint which is the quite predictable reaction of the experience-lacking, intuition-dominant meme influence. It's OK really, not something for which you need to create apologies, and many people adopted the notion.

Zachary

First of all,

Good to see you back GWV Smile

I will speak for myself and say that in my journey it is of no concern whether or not those that are aware and actively seeking Infinite Inteligence in "STS" nature, are aware of my intentions in seeking the One Infinite Creator.

I accept any and all possible circumstances that I experience. What happens to me isn't so important as is how I handle it...and I strive to handle as many experiences as I possibly can in Love and understanding. Understanding that I am not here to be perfect...nor comfortable....often the experiences from which the most growth stems, are not comfortable. I accept that I am born and I will die...There will be pain and pleasure...two sides of the same coin. I know I am being of Love...and so are my "oppressors". Love is Infinite...I forgive those who wish me harm...I see the important role they play in this life experience.. and it is well.

I find bliss in acceptance...in letting go...its all ok...there is nothing to fear...I am still learning and I am aware that It is highly likley I will experience fear in the future at certain points in my life.....

I am ok with that...for whatever lays ahead...I am ready..

and It will be just fine.
ALL is well. Smile
(03-14-2014, 10:02 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]I have no enemies other than those whose...

When you define in your mind other selves as being potential enemies, then you set the stage for all sorts of battles and secrecy protocols and whatnot. You seem to have regressed into a very warlike state of being from how I remember you in this forum in the past. Oh well, change is constant, and regression is just as possible as is progression.

If you do continue to choose to see certain other selves as enemies, then yes, prepare yourself accordingly. Doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun to me, but then again, I have my own perception on things. Godspeed in your endeavors regardless!

Unbound

Quote:It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.

Many blessings, my friend, you are heard.
(03-17-2014, 05:33 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.

Many blessings, my friend, you are heard.

An excellent quote! This freedom can certainly be seen as "evil" or antagonistic to most other selves, since your very being can challenge their beliefs and that scares the s*** out of people.

So what?

I've found that so long as I view all other selves....ALL other selves...as being worthy of my unconditional love, whether they accept it or not, then not a single one of them is allowed to cross me in any meaningful way. There comes a point in development when you realize you are literally untouchable for having such a perspective of other selves, and the only care needed at that point is to just make sure you honor your physical body's needs for nourishment...not even that can be taken away from you to any unhealthy or fatal degree so long as you consciously allow your connection to Source to remain ever flowing, and take heed to the twists and turns of decision making that your own higher self guides you to make.
A timely message GV - thanks..

Fortunately, the cabal has some rules they have to play the game by, so they are not allowed to scorch the earth of those who oppose their will. Otherwise, they would have, but then, it wouldn't have been a fair game. Certainly, the Orion Group has still done a formidable job in building their elite on Earth, so to deny their intention would be foolhardy..

It's a good time to get the popcorn ready for showtime. It ought to be fun to watch..

(03-17-2014, 05:40 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I've found that so long as I view all other selves....ALL other selves...as being worthy of my unconditional love, whether they accept it or not, then not a single one of them is allowed to cross me in any meaningful way.

I will gently disagree with you on this point. When you live your life this way, you naturally build a power - a trusting, easy power with other selves.

Those of STS orientation covet that power. It just depends how STS that person is with respect to what they do to attempt to acquire that power - a power they can't have.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the main question seems to be here how to deal with negative forces. I found this passage of the LOO extremly useful in this regard:

Quote:25.5 Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things. In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation arms with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.

25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you said by “failure to accept that which is given?”

Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies. This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup. It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.

So if one wants to remain in being in servive of others, one cannot fully accept the free will of negative forces which want to enslave the positive side. Both sides depolarize in this process. I think this is quite a common situation: If a criminal wants to harm you, you will defend yourself to save your physical body - you cannot fully accept and embrace his will if you want to live. Balancing can bring an improvement of the situation, but cannot finally solve it.

(03-17-2014, 05:40 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I've found that so long as I view all other selves....ALL other selves...as being worthy of my unconditional love, whether they accept it or not (...).

So based on this above, I would say every otherself is worthy, but it is not possible to fully love negative forces in every possible situation because this would mean acceptance of their intention of enslavement and the loss of one's ability to be of service.
Pages: 1 2 3 4