Bring4th

Full Version: A rise in more STS polarized individuals in the last 10 years?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.tickld.com/x/when-you-see-wha...e-chilling

Here are some loose examples. I've noticed a lot of children seem more polarized, both negative and positive. Opinions?
Grumpy cat says, no.

Computer says, no (that's from little britain).

Kids are still living within the context of their families (esp parents), their society, and peers. What they do and say reflects those context in many cases. They have yet to make the choice bc developmentally they are still under the influence of their families, societies, cultures, sub-cultures and peers and whatnot. Unless you know how to read violet ray and assess their vibration , it would be difficult to say what their polarization is... Can't really assess polarity via behavior only.
Look beyond actions and see why they are done, truly why; No guesses, no theories. This is where the truth is in polarity.
(03-14-2014, 10:38 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.tickld.com/x/when-you-see-wha...e-chilling

Here are some loose examples. I've noticed a lot of children seem more polarized, both negative and positive. Opinions?

I think graphics like these are typically fake, made for a quick share on Facebook or such. And I don't think I'd consider anything like that "polarized" behavior. Kids say the darnedest thigns.

But Ra thought there would be a "sharp increase" of both positive and negative polarized entities "due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation," whatever that means. So maybe?

Fang

Young children, are by necessity more oriented towards serving the self. But being oriented towards serving the self (or other self) does not necessarily mean polarized.

As for what's going on in that post, dude it's the internet lool
Yeah, like the egocentric stage of development, which is not necessarily polarization towards STS bc it is more about maturity... this means their judgment is not as refined as someone in a latter developmental stage.

P.S. we can regress to this stage sometimes, even if we're on a higher stage of development lol sad but true.
(03-15-2014, 12:37 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]Young children, are by necessity more oriented towards serving the self. (...)

I would also say this. Take really small children: They don't love when the mother gives them the breast. For them, the mother is just an object which satifies one of their urgent needs. Of course, children need to be loved, but the child doesn't love - it is just thankful and happy that it is loved.

When the child is between 8 and 10 years old, things start to change. Children start to give presents to their parents and overcome their egocentricity. This process continues the whole lifetime. So I don't think that children can really polarize, you have to know yourself better for it and become more individuated.
Conditional love is still love as it begins to find true desire and enable true realization of the self; The primal love of animals and humanity is but the same distortion as the highest, most unified love as it unifies just the same.
(03-15-2014, 12:09 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Conditional love is still love as it begins to find true desire and enable true realization of the self; The primal love of animals and humanity is but the same distortion as the highest, most unified love as it unifies just the same.

I think we mean the same but just understand the terms differently. Is there a definition of love in the LOO? I searched for one but it is just described as the creative principle and the second distortion. My undertanding would be "striving for union in a state of separation while maintaining one's own entirety."
Love to me is a level of desire; To me, unconditional love comes when desires unify in two or more beings. Love that has no regard for the desires of others is love nonetheless to me and a natural step towards unconditional love.

I don't disagree with you. Smile
(03-15-2014, 05:57 PM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a definition of love in the LOO?
Nope. My definition would include that of a binding quality a la Ficino (which is essentially "eros"), and an allowing or accepting quality. The binding quality is simply that which influences, and is the basis for identification. The accepting quality is that which has been integrated. The influence is not effective without that acceptance being inherent in that which would influence.
(03-15-2014, 05:57 PM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a definition of love in the LOO?

Here Ra describes lessons of love:

"No matter what the lessons programmed, they have to do with other-selves, not with events. They have to do with giving, not receiving, for the lessons of love are of this nature both for positive and negative."

As for the children/parents discussion, this is from the same Q/A as the above, which has to do with some children choosing their parents and lessons of unconditional love to be learned:

"Agreements were made prior to incarnation; the first, with the so-called parents and siblings of this entity. This provided the experiential catalyst for the situation of offering radiance of being without expectation of return."

As Ra says here, there is one highly developed portion of the self/infant which may be understood by studying the Significator:

"The mind/body/spirit complex which is an infant has one highly developed portion which may be best studied by viewing the Significators of Mind and Body."

And it is at about fifteen months, that Ra says that the child becomes conscious:

"An entity incarnating upon the Earth plane becomes conscious of self at a varying point in its time/space progress through the continuum. This may have a median, shall we say, of approximately fifteen of your months. Some entities become conscious of self at a period closer to incarnation, some at a period farther from this event."

If the entity is conscious enough, it programs which parents it will have, what lessons it wants to learn etc. In some instances, as we have read in newspapers etc., it is the child who takes care of its parents at very early age, and not the other way around (for instances when parents are junkies or have other problems, and can't take care of themselves or younger siblings, the child then acts as adult). Carla for instance, has also spoken about this, how she spent her childhood by selflessly taking care of her family, instead of enjoying being a child.

Melissa

I don't think it's a great idea to quote selectively from the LOO. Ankh, that first quote is an example of extreme cases and also based on Carla's personal experience. Love (in the broadest sense of the word) is just as much about receiving as it is about giving, imo.
(03-16-2014, 10:03 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it's a great idea to quote selectively from the LOO.

I quote that which I find relevant for each given discussion, but your opinion is noted.

Quote:Ankh, that first quote is an example of extreme cases and also based on Carla's personal experience.

The sentence before the one quoted:

"These givens, shall we say, apply to millions of your peoples, those aware of evolution and desirous in the very extreme of attaining the heart of love and the radiance which gives understanding."