Bring4th

Full Version: Cartoony Archetypes of sto/sts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it's been my observation that one of the easiest concepts to lift from the Ra material is the STO/STS divide. This seems to be the easiest thing to latch onto, as its a very easy replacement for the Good/Evil dipole that most people implicity have.

but to me, it seems to do a disservice to the richness and the subtle conveyance of understanding that Ra offers in explaining the relative paths of 3d polarization.

if you look at the archetypes, it is the ongoing interplay and choice between light tendencies and dark tendencies; and these sort of culminate in archetype 22, that of the Choice. But is this Choice absolute? The most that we can say is that for positive harvest, a 51% light orientation is all that is required, and for a negative harvest a 5% light orientation is the benchmark.

it is very easy to identify oneself as 'positive', and not consider oneself as having negative tendencies at all. This is the cartoony type archetype of a do-gooder and a well-wisher. It is like the martyr archetype.

and likewise, a negative stereotype would be the tyrant or dictator of nations, someone totally self serving and incapable of having a conscience or acts of kindness and compassion. Another cartoony figurehead that is.

I think the best that can be said is that an individual might have positive orientations, and these can indeed be quite strong. Maybe strong enough for harvest, and strong enough to enable positive experience in 4th Density and higher positive planes.

but it would be an act of absolutism to think that a positive individual is incapable of separative acts and that they do not have negative tendencies latent at every step of the way.

and likewise, it would be a disservice to the Infinite Creator to think all negative-oriented individuals are incapable of acts of loving kindness and acceptance, as rare as those might be. In truth, those who polarise negative enough to harvest to 4D Negative can have a change of heart (quite literally), and switch to the positive path themselves by their own free will.

what I am trying to say I guess is that we can be so in love with the idea of the good/evil dipole that we inherited from our society that we just project this onto the STO/STS paths of polarization. When in truth, the concepts are so much richer and intertwined than they have been conveyed elsewhere.

so yes, there are indeed positive-leaning individuals in this world along with negative-leaning individuals.
Plenum, I think the point is that there is a choice involved.
Old Q'uo talks about this in more detail--here and there. Each entity is heir to the full range of universal experience, all the good and all the bad. Graduation from 3D to 4D is about choice of a particular means of focalizing energy, but in the larger picture all must be encompassed.

Q'uo speaks about early 6D entities needing to experience both positive densities and negative in order to pass along a proper Higher Self which would be capable of instructing "lower selves" (so to say) who ventured into negative densities. Otherwise, how could you guide them if you have no experience?

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0414.aspx

Likewise, if one were to view other as self, then one would need to encompass the full extent of negative (most yucky) experience, no? This goes a bit beyond a cartoon version of a do-gooder, wouldn't you say? Polarity is a means to organize energy and building charge, but, by definition, attaining an all-encompassing bias--and thus moving closer to the original distortion--is a further step up the stairs of light, one might suggest.

I've sometimes seen people aver here that they've moved beyond polarity, but that seems unlikely in this context. To move beyond polarity is not the same as losing interest in it. It would involve a fantastic integration of experience up to mid 6D while in 3D. How likely is that?

On the other hand, it would be one hell of an aspiration................

Melissa

I think there's only learning, whether it's experienced as positive or negative depends enrirely on your own interpretation/acceptance.
(03-16-2014, 03:32 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo speaks about early 6D entities needing to experience both positive densities and negative in order to pass along a proper Higher Self which would be capable of instructing "lower selves" (so to say) who ventured into negative densities. Otherwise, how could you guide them if you have no experience?

First I heard of this. Well, you can't get away from the negative, can you? A 6D entity is wise, so must see the negativity from a different perspective than we would here in 3D.
I'm thinking Carla, as Q'uo, had misunderstood the Ra Material (which had been constantly rehashed but never expounded through those chanellings). Blue ray is not a part of the negative spectrum of energies.
Then you're saying there are no 5th density negative entities?
(03-16-2014, 01:52 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Then you're saying there are no 5th density negative entities?
Of course not Parsons...
(03-16-2014, 12:36 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Blue ray is not a part of the negative spectrum of energies.

Right. The Ra Material supports that Green and Blue are not part of the negative configuration. We discussed this in another thread. It is confusing because there is one Ra quote that talks about yellow and blue in negative configuration, but numerous other Ra quotes that talk about yellow straight to indigo only for negative configuration.
I wonder if negatives don't need blue because they don't need to communicate on a high level with other selves. They are secretive of their plans.
I want to clear some confusion: It is my belief/understanding that all rays are used by both polarities. Deactivation only implies a lack of polarization, otherwise a ray can become crystalline in either direction.
How does one know when they have crystalized one of their rays to at least a minimal degree?
When there is a continuing momentum of love/light in the respective ray.
(03-16-2014, 03:52 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]When there is a continuing momentum of love/light in the respective ray.

I believe this is something we can feel. When I'm in a spiritual mindset, I feel my heart and solar plexus chakras light up, and to an extent my indigo ray, and a lesser extent my throat. My throat is the faintest of all. I can't quite judge the speed of the chakras though. I never realized before that love/light can pour through each chakra individually. I used to think that the whole body's field was immersed in love/light.
(03-16-2014, 03:44 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I want to clear some confusion: It is my belief/understanding that all rays are used by both polarities. Deactivation only implies a lack of polarization, otherwise a ray can become crystalline in either direction.

In order to have progression, there must be something offered to self with which to learn and therefore remove various distortions. That something is experience. Experience is provided by thought, most effectively from thought grounded within a body of the density being integrated. The vibration of a density, or of a subdensity supports the expression of a thought having that corresponding level of vibration. For the purposes of creating experience, the main source of the vibration is the planetary entity and the main source of the thought is the planetary mind. We know a subdensity not through the vibration, but rather from the nature of thoughts which resonate with the vibration. Those thoughts are what brings a subdensity from potential to actual expression, and they have been identified as the valuing memes - which pretty much only take us through green ray expression at the moment and not quite to adept-level understandings.

When Ra says the negative entity considers green-ray energy to be folly, that means that regardless of supporting vibration, there is no thought taken which resonates with it. That means no experience is created from it for learning purposes. Yes, that also means no crystallization. Nonetheless, a being can continue to learn to know self through other provided energies. It does not mean that green-ray is transparent to the entity, as they can use the energy just as any entity can given their experience of it. But a viewpoint which does not accept an other self as self simply is not creating thoughts which provide balancing lessons capable of removing distortions of that vibratory nature. However, the STS can know of self (just as much of self as the STO) through other vibrations, but it is simply not as efficient and requires much more focus.