Bring4th

Full Version: Have you experienced being the Creator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've experienced the mind of Creator at least on one occasion. I remember looking out among the trees when I thought I had come into 4th density, and thinking "Don't change anything. Just let it evolve." and then I had the moments of feeling just a pure being. It was magical. There was no special light, or such. But I did feel a pure love for Creation. I was on my grandma's balcony, sitting in a chair swing. It was daylight.

Has anyone else felt the experience of being the Creator, or becoming the Creator? How was your experience? Mine was very soft, and I could see the trees morph into faces and animals representing archetypes. I did not try to understand what I was seeing. I just knew.
Everyday since we are the creator
(03-16-2014, 03:58 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Everyday since we are the creator

That's true. Even Creator experiences all the hardships of life. I just felt an aspect of Creator that was pure peace and connection with all life. It was as undistorted love/light as I was able to experience without overpowering me. I probably should have asked "What was the least distorted feeling of love/light you have experienced?"

I was referring to when Ra said "Become the Creator". There's a reason they said that. We do not always believe we are the Creator. At that time I was sure of it.