Bring4th

Full Version: The best analogy I have for the polarities thus far.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe many of you will disagree but here's the best analogy I have:

Positive polarity: Living life as it is; Accepting challenges and people as they come.

Negative polarity: Always aiming for a new attainment while rejecting everything that does not serve your end. The bliss of each attainment becomes smaller as each one passes; More love/light is needed to fulfill greater attainments.

This is my belief/understanding.

Edit: This is relevant:

Quote:52.2: ...To the disciplined entity, all things are open and free. The discipline which opens the universes opens also the gateways to evolution. The difference is that of choosing either to hitchhike to a place where beauty may be seen or to walk, step by step, independent and free in this independence to praise the strength to walk and the opportunity for the awareness of beauty.

The hitchhiker, instead, is distracted by conversation and the vagaries of the road and, dependent upon the whims of others, is concerned to make the appointment in time. The hitchhiker sees the same beauty but has not prepared itself for the establishment, in the roots of mind, of the experience.
(03-19-2014, 11:49 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Positive polarity: Living life as it is; Accepting challenges and people as they come.
Many dogs are adept at this.
Quote:Negative polarity: Always aiming for a new attainment while rejecting everything that does not serve your end.

Well, you can say Cats are adepts at this Wink jk