Bring4th

Full Version: Signs for Pineal Gland Activation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard just a little pop while mediating last night. I feel this intense amount of pressure between my forhead today and a little headache. I feel very happy tho. Has anyone activated there pineal gland?
I activated it with DMT, though I don't recommend as it can blow open your 3rd eye, and you experience hyperspace. It can be an unsettling experience. Although ayahuasca was a beautiful experience.

Since then I've felt pressure at times in my 3rd eye. Sometimes inward, sometimes outward pressure. Sometimes the pressure is so dense it feels like a black hole in my 3rd eye region, and I've felt my skull popping. It never was painful, but it was at times extreme.
I don't know if what you describe is activation.

Your description fits with what I've experienced. I've had such energy popping happen in all the rays at some point. Just seems to be energy moving around and unblocking (temporarily of course, unless the beliefs change). I've always associated pain and discomfort with the presence of an imbalanced belief of a given ray, except in a few cases where there is only one time pain/discomfort - which seems to happen when the old imbalanced beliefs are gone but the old energy had to forever be released. YMMV.
The first time I was attuned to Reiki (was money Reiki), I threw up and got dizzy. The body has to acclimatize to energy work. I think it may have helped open my sensitivity to 3rd eye work. I remember tuning into Earth's crystal grid, and doing energy work with helping to clear the planet. I think that's my service here, is more behind the scenes. I always said if I was with a movie, I'd rather be behind the camera than on stage. I don't actively preach to others about my beliefs, except to a coworker whom I sometimes tell about the Law of One.

I've even projected light out of my 3rd eye before. I hallucinated some subconscious things that were projected out of my 3rd eye. So the 3rd eye can be a great teaching tool, especially when you're watching on a wall what is in your subconscious.
Never experienced a 'pop'...
I do get pressure on the third eye and dots in my vision often now, along with flashes of light now and then.

I think its my pineal gland accessing blocks and accessing the gateway.

Other than that, my crown chakra has had a lot of activations lately... faint itches like a bug is on your hair but no itch, pressure at the top or around the top and a...pulsing sensation now and then in both Rays.
I can view my subconscious as mental images in my minds eye at will now. I think its just a matter of meditation daily and good diet as well as loving service.
It all honesty from my experience the great work doesn't lay in the awakening of the 3rd eye but in the heart.
(05-04-2015, 07:29 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I can view my subconscious as mental images in my minds eye at will now. I think its just a matter of meditation daily and good diet as well as loving service.
It all honesty from my experience the great work doesn't lay in the awakening of the 3rd eye but in the heart.

Agreed, Love is the great engine, all else a distortion.
(05-13-2015, 03:43 AM)Indigo Light Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2015, 07:29 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I can view my subconscious as mental images in my minds eye at will now. I think its just a matter of meditation daily and good diet as well as loving service.

Agreed, Love is the great engine, all else a distortion.

Are distortions not great engines of this Love?

Sign of pineal gland activiation : thinking about pineal gland activation.