Bring4th

Full Version: Does harmonious imply love?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra says that 4th density is 100X more harmonious than 3D. Does this imply 100X more love is felt between everyone? Or does it mean that people get along and simply tolerate one another 100X more?
Every density is an expression of love. Every expression of love is the subjective perception of a certain threshold or level of unity, or connection. The threshold of unity is fourth density is greater than the threshold of unity in third density, therefore the love, or connection between beings, is greater, yes.
So by 7D, is there no other-self? Everyone is One. There is only love of self.
(03-21-2014, 12:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So by 7D, is there no other-self? Everyone is One. There is only love of self.

Depends how you look at it.

When "love of self" is inclusive of all, there is nothing negative implied by "self love" whatsoever. Love of others and love of self come to mean exactly the same thing in seventh density.
Gemini, do you ever focus on this density?
I focus on all subdensities of this density. I realize this is the only density with energy that I can feel.
(03-22-2014, 11:37 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I focus on all subdensities of this density.
Really?
Mostly the higher subdensities, but I try to keep myself in balance by thinking about the lower ones too.
I like Gemini Wolf.
(03-25-2014, 11:51 AM)sdrawkcab Wrote: [ -> ]I like Gemini Wolf.

Thank you. Looking back I think at times I've been a bit emo. But all this work, the 1000's of hours of mental focusing on loving have made me more loving.
Harmony inherently exists; Love is in all things. What is implied in harmony, a tangible harmony, that all things are known and accepted. To be in denial while at rest is to become soon unable to accept what currently exists. Love is acceptance and this acceptance must be found even in turmoil for there to be harmony. Harmony exists and is found in accepting what exists, even what is seen as violent and unfriendly. Are we not all things?

Please use your discernment. This is my belief/understanding. Thank you.
The finger pointing at the moon is not the moon.
I would argue from a metaphysical perspective it is. It is my belief/understanding that attainment is an illusion and all is inherently attained, known, understood. What we experience is simply a choice.
Nope, not even from a time/space perspective. Here in 3D, experience is (thankfully) limited to that which requires balance. The most you can do is to accept some idea which might provide some opportunity to further learn (or not) - that's the choice you are offering yourself. Confuse the idea with the actual acceptance and you necessarily distract from learning (and teaching BTW).
I beg to disagree only so far as that I believe The Law of One, the law of unity, can be known and embraced in this density as there is a connection to the densities above that is clear and accessible. I believe I am all things and will continue to. Thank you.

Fang

But you are only all things in potential. To move further to becoming more whole you have to accept your current limitations.
(03-26-2014, 12:41 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I beg to disagree only so far as that I believe The Law of One, the law of unity, can be known and embraced in this density as there is a connection to the densities above that is clear and accessible. I believe I am all things and will continue to. Thank you.
Right, a belief.
(03-26-2014, 12:49 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]But you are only all things in potential. To move further to becoming more whole you have to accept your current limitations.

Potentiality is a distortion of what is inherently existing.

(03-26-2014, 12:56 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2014, 12:41 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I beg to disagree only so far as that I believe The Law of One, the law of unity, can be known and embraced in this density as there is a connection to the densities above that is clear and accessible. I believe I am all things and will continue to. Thank you.
Right, a belief.

Belief is but a distortion of what is done and existing, whether the belief is a falsehood or a truth, it is an abstraction of a truth.
(03-21-2014, 11:02 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says that 4th density is 100X more harmonious than 3D. Does this imply 100X more love is felt between everyone? Or does it mean that people get along and simply tolerate one another 100X more?

When you say harmonious I see light imbued with love.
Both compassion and wisdom are required for harmony. For without wisdom, an overabundance of compassion will entail martyrdom and unstable societal values that only focus on compassion towards a singular majority of society.
Yeah, one can have too much compassion. That's how I feel. I don't feel very wise.
When I see something that moves me, it moves me to tears.
(07-20-2014, 07:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, one can have too much compassion. That's how I feel. I don't feel very wise.
When I see something that moves me, it moves me to tears.

And that's okay. One must be willing to accept these tears in order to become wise. Every step of compassion is a step towards inevitable wisdom, as wisdom requires acceptance of what exists if the wisdom is to allow people to enjoy the present moment more and more.