Bring4th

Full Version: Something I've realized about this material...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A good portion of it, if not the majority of it, violates The Law of Responsibility, The Law of Confusion and other aspects of The Law of Freewill. This is due to Ra's desire to let Don do what he wishes with the material. While most of it was correctly and responsibly given to the channels involved, Don did not desire to apply The Laws of Freewill when publishing the material as any human would do when speaking and communicating to others.

This is possibly one of the most infringing materials that exist. While many may disagree, one simply has to contemplate the potentials of the information given to see my point. My life has been significantly changed by this material in ways more than just simple realizations of unity but its finer aspects of adepthood and other metaphysical realization.

This material is very dangerous as it is and I, for one, am glad it has not become a mainstream occult phenomenon. This is my belief/understanding.

I wish to add that you should use your own discernment with these statements. Do not take my advice on authority but rather contemplate what I suggest. Thank you.
(03-22-2014, 06:23 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Don did not desire to apply The Laws of Freewill when publishing the material as any human would do when speaking and communicating to others.

This is possibly one of the most infringing materials that exist.

I can't quite make out what you're saying, old other-self. Could you please specify your understanding of the law infringed upon and what is the infringement? This may help clarify your statement.
I can specify only this: The metaphysical information in the Law of One conveys a lot about the true nature of things. This is my belief/understanding and please use your discernment. Thank you.
(03-23-2014, 03:50 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I can specify only this: The metaphysical information in the Law of One conveys a lot about the true nature of things. This is my belief/understanding and please use your discernment. Thank you.

are you somehow referencing this passage here Adonai?

Quote:18.11 Questioner: Did this entity, then, even though he intellectually understood the Law of One, misuse it and therefore have to go through this healing process?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity became, may we use the vibration sound complex, overstimulated with the true nature of things.

This over-stimulation resulted in behavior that was beyond the conscious control of the entity. The entity thus, in many attempts to go through the process of balancing, as we have described the various energy centers beginning with the red ray and moving upwards, became somewhat overly impressed or caught up in this process and became alienated from other-selves.

This entity was positive. However, its journey was difficult due to the inability to use, synthesize, and harmonize the understandings of the desires of self so that it might have shared, in full compassion, with other-selves. This entity thus became very unhealthy, as you may call it, in a spiritual complex manner, and it is necessary for those with this type of distortion towards inner pain to be nurtured in the inner planes until such an entity is capable of viewing the experiences again with the lack of distortion towards pain.
I have found the Law of One doesn't really continue any new information overall. The knowledge has always been available but perhaps not in such a coherent fashion. Having studied the occult and esoteric aspects of religion i feel this is true.

I feel the Law of One connects the pieces together that have been scattered since Atlantis through Hinduism and Zoroastrianism at the cradle of civilization in the contemporary sense.

Quote:1.0 ▶ Ra: I am Ra. I have not spoken through this instrument before. We had to wait until she was precisely tuned, as we send a narrow-band vibration. We greet you in the love and in the light of our Infinite Creator.

We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.
I always thought that Ra said they provided this service firstly because there was a calling for it, and secondarily also in order to rectifty discrepencies and misunderstandings from their last attempts in Egypt. Also as Matt said, the information provided when compared to various ancient traditions and occult stuff, isn't all that new when compared to the available knowledge within our greater social memory complex. It was just more refined because there was a direct Q&A thanks to the channelling.
I've learned that studying the Law of One and trying to apply it in life invites negative greeting. That's probably because wanderers are higher priority targets of the negative, and wanderers would be more drawn to the Law of One. I'm glad that Don was wise enough to ask the questions he did. If I had Ra in my presence, I wouldn't know what to ask.
For me, it didn't infringe as much as reveal things that I had been grasping intuitively for years. The method of it's transmission assures free will and confusion for most people as their higher self will simply nudge them away from material like this.
In some ways I agree with the OP. It's certainly incredibly profound material. However, there's a lot of dross with the gold. The extraordinariness and unverifiability of many of the claims, especially in the early books, and the difficulty of the language and the concepts mean that many give up before they really get started with the material. So I think Ra's decision to answer Don's questions as they did preserves free will rather than violating it.
I still don't understand how knowing the Universe's secrets could violate my free will.
Deleted.

Fang

There is little in the Ra material that could not have been built out of previous human philosophy and inquiry by the curious individual. This becomes fairly obvious once you actually put in the effort to learn about humans rather than aliens. One of the problems with people thinking that finding this material is the "end" of their seeking of information is that it elevates the status of the material to a ridiculous degree and that creates all sorts of problems for people it seems.

If you are going take Ra's words as absolute truth than it's probably best to note the following

Quote:2.1 Questioner: I’m guessing that there are enough people who would understand what you are saying, interested enough, for us to make a book of communications with it and I wondered if you would agree to this, us making a book, and if so, I was thinking that possibly a bit of historical background on yourself would be in order. [Inaudible] question.

Ra: I am Ra. The possibility of communication, as you would call it, from the One to the One through distortion acceptable for meaning is the reason we contacted this group. There are few who will grasp, without significant distortion, that which we communicate through this connection with this mind/body/spirit complex.However, if it be your desire to share our communications with others we have the distortion towards a perception that this would be most helpful in regularizing and crystallizing your own patterns of vibration upon the levels of experience which you call the life. If one is illuminated, are not all illuminated? Therefore, we are oriented towards speaking for you in whatever supply of speakingness you may desire. To teach/learn is the Law of One in one of its most elementary distortions.

I'm glad it's not more "mainstream" (oh god the hipsterness) as well though because people seem to have a tendency to appeal to infinities to bypass personal development and rational evaluation discourse once they have been introduced to the possibility of infinity.
(03-24-2014, 08:31 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]There is little in the Ra material that could not have been built out of previous human philosophy and inquiry by the curious individual.
yep. We've had thought available for quite some time now which resonated with the highest subdensities of 3D. The vast majority of channled info, however, focuses on the leading edge of the new-age meme subset which is that 10% of society starting to work with green-ray. The Ra material stands out from that meme due to necessary experience required to express philosophical thought 'phenomenologically', relating actually understood principles, rather than with the typical intuitive-ambiguous guesses and unconscious emotional underpinnings which are perceived to resonate with the channeler's 3D seeking.
(03-24-2014, 07:59 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]...

The infringements I speak of require a deep contemplation of the material that extend beyond simply reading the material as doctrine. I cannot say more than this.

In regards to the Law of Responsibility, it is my belief/understanding that this law is about respecting the way things are to the extent humility is employed in regards to the progress and ways of others, that infringement not be done in the ideal of higher attainment for all involved. It is a nuanced law as it expresses responsibility only in that power and honor not to be the prerequisite to service. Again, this is my understanding.

I believe the way Ra transmitted this material was not infringing in all regards. The infringement only goes as far as how the material was published and given to others, in my understanding.

I wish to evoke the following: I do not consider The Ra Material an absolute truth. It is only a guide, a set of signs to me that pointed me to my own truth. I believe the material is only greatly infringing when used in this way. When used as doctrine and absolute truth, I believe it becomes another form of infringement that is of a similar nature to most spiritual material.

Let me say once more that this is my belief/understanding. I do not intend to challenge anyone here but only share my beliefs and understandings for those whom may resonate with them. Please do not take this as truth unless you find it to be. This is not anything more than my own experiences shared. Thank you.
Deleted.
The potential danger in the material I agree with but infringing is, to be honest, quite unlikely in my opinion. It may feel like infringement because of how the material can transform the way you see yourself and others but would the material in essence be complete infringement then likely it would never have been published nor read.

I believe that to everyone, because of the broad subjects, there may be some details which act more as infringement than the material as a whole to any individual. I think it's also highly dependant on who you are in this life and thus is very, very hard to generalize infringement in a broad manner.
I think the term infringement in this case is a bit emotionally charged. I can only say that I am not intending to disrespect anyone but rather point out that this material shoud be treated carefully and not as something appropriate for all peope as a learning tool. The Law of Responsibility is my primary concern. Thank you all for your thoughts. Please use your own discernment. I encourage that the self be considered as the point of truth. My thoughts are my own.
(03-24-2014, 05:14 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2014, 07:59 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]...

The infringements I speak of require a deep contemplation of the material that extend beyond simply reading the material as doctrine. I cannot say more than this.

In regards to the Law of Responsibility, it is my belief/understanding that this law is about respecting the way things are to the extent humility is employed in regards to the progress and ways of others, that infringement not be done in the ideal of higher attainment for all involved. It is a nuanced law as it expresses responsibility only in that power and honor not to be the prerequisite to service. Again, this is my understanding.

I believe the way Ra transmitted this material was not infringing in all regards. The infringement only goes as far as how the material was published and given to others, in my understanding.

I wish to evoke the following: I do not consider The Ra Material an absolute truth. It is only a guide, a set of signs to me that pointed me to my own truth. I believe the material is only greatly infringing when used in this way. When used as doctrine and absolute truth, I believe it becomes another form of infringement that is of a similar nature to most spiritual material.

Let me say once more that this is my belief/understanding. I do not intend to challenge anyone here but only share my beliefs and understandings for those whom may resonate with them. Please do not take this as truth unless you find it to be. This is not anything more than my own experiences shared. Thank you.

How Don, L/L and others share and publish their works is no fault of Ra. Ra will not tell someone what to do with their own desires, doing so is the real infringement on freewill. There is no discrepancy of the word 'infringement', the discrepancy on this topic lies in responsibility. Don, Carla and Jim are responsible for their own selves, and how they disseminate information. Ra is responsible for his own self and how he disseminates information. Ra saw it as his responsibility to correct the messages he delivered when he last visited Earth, physically. He chose to do so, with permission of the Council. Upon doing so, he tried to thread gently, and carefully on the lines of freewill and the sharing of information. He used his own judgement to decide how that line should be walked as it regards the information delivered. The information delivered isn't new, by any means. Some of it is, but most of it is not. It definitely paints a bigger picture, and potentially a more advanced one. But, anyone with the thirst for knowledge and a thirst for understanding this Life will learn the information found in The Ra Material on their own, albeit in different ways, and it may definitely take a lot longer to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

The Law of One, most of it, was not new to me. Since childhood I understood that something was wrong with the world, or myself, and since an early teen I have been searching for what that is, or what that could mean. Before I stumbled upon TLOO, most of what I found it in, I already believed. TLOO only acted to put a bit more of the puzzle together. Consider it as such; the life-long search for the "truth" is scattered about, and any searcher and explorer will find these scattered pieces throughout Life. TLOO acts as a library where most of those scattered pieces are in one place. Most people, I think, will not accept TLOO as truth without further research. The ones who are not familiar with the teachings of the world will want to investigate its claims. The ones who are, will see it as another piece of evidence to support what was already learnt.

In TLOO, Ra suggests that everything be discerned and to only accept what feels right, makes sense or resonates with the individual. There is very little you can do to avoid infringing on other's freewill - you always will infringe on it in one degree or another. But wisdom lies in trying not to, or being subtle in your ways and words.

Is TLOO dangerous? It depends on the understanding and dare I say polarity of the reader. The concept of infinity can be a dangerous one to service-to-other beings that interact with a service-to-self being who understands it. In fact, I think many of the powerful service-to-self beings who bring poverty and disharmony to this world are aware of infinity, oneness and the power that can be experienced through many lives. Perhaps, other entities have pushed them in this direction, but a service-to-self being has no problem with that polarity if I understands that all will be well, eventually. Apart from that, the messages in TLOO are not inherently dangerous. The results of TLOO can be best measured by its results. That is, meet with and speak with the people who have read and understand this series of books. Most of them are kind, loving, fair and wise people, or are people who strive to be. The results certainly do not seem dangerous.

There is a danger in taking Ra's words as absolute truth. I do not think anything should be taken as absolute, unchanging truth. I think that is potentially dangerous. Go with what you feel is right for you, and with what your level of intelligence permits to be sensible. If something comes to me that makes more sense than TLOO, or maybe even highlights some critical flaws in TLOO's message, I will study it too, and if it proves to be more sensible based on my level of intelligence, I may very well adopt it. So far, nothing has come my way. And so far, in all things, there is one absolute truth I can live my Life by that is unchanging, and that is, treat others as you would like to be treated, and to help others. The interesting thing about TLOO is that, it doesn't teach this. It teaches that this part exists and why this part is a sensible one to choose, if you're oriented in that way. TLOO also shows that the STS path also exists, and that too is okay to choose. It commands no one to choose any particular path, but I like the message of STO - help others, love others, treat others as you would treat your self; I like that. I will live by that, and I chose to live by that before I ever learnt of The Ra Material.

That is all.
(03-22-2014, 06:23 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]A good portion of it, if not the majority of it, violates The Law of Responsibility, The Law of Confusion and other aspects of The Law of Freewill. This is due to Ra's desire to let Don do what he wishes with the material. While most of it was correctly and responsibly given to the channels involved, Don did not desire to apply The Laws of Freewill when publishing the material as any human would do when speaking and communicating to others.

This is possibly one of the most infringing materials that exist. While many may disagree, one simply has to contemplate the potentials of the information given to see my point. My life has been significantly changed by this material in ways more than just simple realizations of unity but its finer aspects of adepthood and other metaphysical realization.

This material is very dangerous as it is and I, for one, am glad it has not become a mainstream occult phenomenon. This is my belief/understanding.

I wish to add that you should use your own discernment with these statements. Do not take my advice on authority but rather contemplate what I suggest. Thank you.

I myself have mixed feelings on this. There is definitely a very strong activating force for those who can absorb the material. It set me off in a new direction that was generally positive but I had many hardships. My good friend at the time of discovering the material also was activated but in a negative and impulsive way. It is powerful stuff and must be handled with grace, a bit of distance, and a sense of humor!
(03-22-2014, 06:23 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]A good portion of it, if not the majority of it, violates The Law of Responsibility, The Law of Confusion and other aspects of The Law of Freewill. This is due to Ra's desire to let Don do what he wishes with the material. While most of it was correctly and responsibly given to the channels involved, Don did not desire to apply The Laws of Freewill when publishing the material as any human would do when speaking and communicating to others.

I myself have mixed feelings on this. There is definitely a very strong activating force for those who can absorb the material. It set me off in a new direction that was generally positive but I had many hardships. My good friend at the time of discovering the material also was activated but in a negative and impulsive way. It is powerful stuff and must be handled with grace, a bit of distance, and a sense of humor!

michael430

[deleted]
This material provides an interesting way to enjoy eternity/infinity. I believe Ra would say that EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING is a distortion, excepting only THE ONE, of which all is a part. That would imply that LOVE is a distortion and this material is a distortion. The Whole, The One, is what is real and actually undivided.

This is my current understanding, partly influenced by this material. Who knows what my understanding would/will be in another part of time/space.

Someone who finds this material dangerous might want to focus on another type of material which might be more helpful to that particular person here and now.

Today's danger may become tomorrow's deep teaching. Today's foolishness may become tomorrow's wisdom. Why try to force anything? The river will flow at the speed that is right for the river, and will go where it will go, despite our monkey mind attempts to control things.

I believe I was guided to this material because I asked for help and because I am the kind of person who could respond to this particular kind of help. Help in what? As I understand it, to fulfill my purpose, which is to become a companion/co-creator to God/All-That-Is/The-One.
Infringement occurs when the unprepared mind is offered and accepts guidance on how to make choices. So no, it does not necessarily occur with fear - it occurs as the result of accepted influence when other would-be, self-determined choices pertaining to development were left unconsidered.

Infringement can occur with hope or promise based suggestions and ideologies just as much as fear based frames, because in both cases confused thought - no matter how compelling or inspiring - may be taken for granted without preparation.
(03-23-2014, 02:32 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]In some ways I agree with the OP. It's certainly incredibly profound material. However, there's a lot of dross with the gold. The extraordinariness and unverifiability of many of the claims, especially in the early books, and the difficulty of the language and the concepts mean that many give up before they really get started with the material. So I think Ra's decision to answer Don's questions as they did preserves free will rather than violating it.

I agree with βαθμιαίος's thoughts completely. To them I would add another safeguard for the perhaps less-than-developed seeker: the extent to which Ra often spoke in generalities.

And then submit 15.14 for consideration:

Quote:Ra: ...we can only say the material for your understanding is the self: the mind/body/spirit complex. You have been given information upon healing, as you call this distortion. This information may be seen in a more general context as ways to understand the self.

The understanding, experiencing, accepting, and merging of self with self and with other-self, and finally with the Creator, is the path to the heart of self. In each infinitesimal part of your self resides the One in all of Its power.

Therefore, we can only encourage these lines of contemplation, always stating the prerequisite of meditation, contemplation, or prayer as a means of subjectively/objectively using or combining various understandings to enhance the seeking process.

Without such a method of reversing the analytical process, one could not integrate into unity the many understandings gained in such seeking.
We 3D-'students' are the most dangerous factors in the Ra Material phenomenon. Misunderstanding of material, misunderstanding of self, misunderstanding of others... and hopefully more and more understanding along the way Wink
(03-26-2014, 06:31 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]We 3D-'students' are the most dangerous factors in the Ra Material phenomenon. Misunderstanding of material, misunderstanding of self, misunderstanding of others... and hopefully more and more understanding along the way Wink

Hi Reeay, I agree with your statement.

I misunderstood much of the Ra Material, especially the STS-STO concept; misunderstood myself, thinking that I can do "great" things to help people; misunderstood others thinking that they will listen to what I say. Blush

And you right about more understanding coming: These misunderstandings plus the pain that comes with them do give me more understanding that I am still a 3D person living in a 3D world. RollEyes