Bring4th

Full Version: Fourth Density Ascension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Many of you have probably gone through this already. About a week ago, I had a very clear sign of my higher calling communicating with me during meditation, that same night I dreamed about a shining pyramid with the third eye covering the sky and I felt joy with the thoughts of "They're finally here they're finally here." I then dreamt about my higher self being one with myself, it was unexplanable.

For the next three days I had a lot of loving energy I felt great. I came across a video David Wilcock was discussing regarding Ascension. The morning after, I woke up feeling different, feeling almost out of place/ out of body. I went downstairs and right away starting making chicken. I had such a desire for protein I cant explain it. Ever since then (about 5 days ago) I have had many symptoms of Ascension.

(I started to experience many of these before I was fully aware of what was happening to me)

(Here is what Ive been experiencing)
1) A loss of sense of place, I honestly feel like im in another world, constantly zoning out.
2)My muscles and certain parts of the body start to ache, I feel as an old man or I had just worked out for days with no rest. (Im 21yrs old and good shape)
3) A tingling sensation in the center of my head along with a on and off pressure on my forhead
4) My neck has been very stiff in the same spot
5) Wild dreams, Ive been a fan of the walking dead and prison break. Ive been running away, killing zombies, shooting people and lots of blood would be splattering.
6) Blurred vision, Constant fatigue, having a sense that paranormal event are occuring around me (like im being followed or someones watching)
7)Very senitive to smell, my girlfriend sprayed her perfume and i smelt it a mile away, I usually dont smell anything.
8) 3d attitudes/ situations bother me to the point where I feel sick. I heard about someone cheating on another person the other day and I felt outraged and got very upset. Extremley compassionate, More than I ever have been.
9)Somtimes Ill be hungry, sometimes ill crave foods ive never craved before, this isnt me. Weight gain.
10)HEADACHES BIG TIME HEADACHES
11)Waking up in the middle of the night always from 3am-3:30 and/or 5am.

Synchronicities are happenning more and more. I just happened to come across a video of ascension the day before I started to realize what was happening to me. I deep down know that this is hapening to me, I am vibrating at a 4d level. My consciousness, my awarnesss is vibrating higher.

You look at life sort of in a different way, you see yourself in the mirror and I constantly like to remind myself I am the creator. If im having a conversation with someone, I see the creator in their eyes. We are all one and Ive been more compassionate than ever. I am now ready to learn lessons of love and compassion now that I have entered 4th density.

I am still experiencing these symptoms, but I am not sure when I will stop feeling out of place. My physical body is adjusting to the higher vibrations. My physcic senses have been higher than ever, I am currently meditating everyday, and living the lessons of 4d.

Its a "new" me. I know myself and I trust my inner self.

We all have different paths. Similiar to a extremist Christian or Mormon who tries and tries to convert people into their religion and when they fail to do so, they say things like" youre going to hell because what you beileve in is wrong".

I simply dont argue, accept theyre negativity and send them love. I don't know all the answers, metaphorically speaking, I am a student just entering 4th grade knowing what I have learned from 3d.

I love you all, evolve spiritually and don't ever forget you are here to learn love and compassion. Let go of the Ego. Namaste Brothers and Sisters, Namaste.

Ryan
I honestly don't know if I'm 3rd or 4th density now, but I do feel intuitively like I'm a wanderer from 6th density. Perhaps you're dual body activated (3 and 4th density body). I used to get headaches and nausea too. I do feel more love, but I've been working hard on feeling unconditional love from beings in higher densities. I also try to focus on 3rd density, so that I can stay grounded. Well, I do actually focus more on feeling unconditional love in my heart, so I open myself to my guides sending me that. 4D is the density of unconditional love. But so does 5D and 6D have that, though not to the extreme of 4D.
You've most likely already ascended into 4th Density Vibration my friend. I have a feeling you want to "jump" from this 3d/4d planetary sphere into 6th density. Of course, I would love that also but we must learn the lessons, so we can spiritually graduate. I know how you feel brother

Fang

You're in 3rd density still. We all are. Personal transformations happen yeah but you're still 3rd density.

Headaches, nausea, blurred vision and fatigue may be indicative of an illness rather than "ascension" lol

Anyways, the whole ascension idea is actually quite different to harvest, the two concepts just got conflated by many people, possibly the majority of people familiar with the LOO.

The ego is basically what allows learning for the 3rd density specimen, don't be so keen to "let it go". It's a thing to be transcended and refined not to be detached from.
I'm still under a veil (which is very thick), but I feel myself slowly pushing through it. 4D is not supposed to be veiled, or at least as you progress in 4D. Maybe earliest parts of 4D still have a veil.

Melissa

I have/had similar symptoms and these things can be be quite overwhelming, both mentally, physically and emotionally. As I see it you're in the process of releasing 'outdated beliefs' and adjusting to higher frequencies, which also implies that your senses are heightened. If you're able to take the time to relax - for these things to settle I'd highly recommend it. Also, grounding exercises and focussing on something completely different helps to decrease the intensity of varies symptoms.

I agree with fang that it's not so much about letting go of the ego as if it were something 'unwanted', it is indeed a structure which allows you to have these experiences in the physical, so gratitude and appreciation for functioning, sometimes a little negotiation helps that particular part of you to relax and feel included. Otherwise 'it' gets cranky lol

Best wishes!
Hi Melissa,

As you've stated, you have/had these symptoms of "releasing" outdated beliefs. Therefore understand where I'm coming from. I'm in the process of relaxing, resting my body and adjusting to the higher frequencies.

I'm not saying by any means I've had no negativity or short periods of rage through this process because I have. It's more of a crankyness yes lol. Thank you for your input!

Melissa

Do you know what is causing the anger/rage? And how do you deal with it? If you don't mind me asking.
I think 4D is about storytelling. Well 5D is when thoughts manifest, but 4D they can to some extent. I've focused 100's if not 1000's of hours into building a creation within me. We each are our own Universe. It feels like there's a sun in my heart chakra. Still working towards feeling strong love. I feel a general love about me, but it's not that powerful. I remember one time when it was overpowering and I cried, feeling unworthy of the love. I also cried when I met someone who looked to me like Jesus, though I don't follow Jesus. It was just because of his love as an example.

So I keep focused on this being I will meet after I die. A Being of Light, and pure love. Probably from my social memory complex. I think in 4D cartoons might be real even. At least I have peace in my life. My meds keep me balanced while I'm working with energy. Intelligent energy. I once felt a Universe of anthro/furry beings within me.

The approach into this being's love and light is a slow process. Yesterday I broke through and began to feel the love. Today it feels warm in my heart.
This video series should help ground you through your experiences:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db8AYSrs2kk
It's funny Hotsizzle I have been feeling many of the same symptoms you describe this past weekend but I was thinking that they were signs of resistance rather than ascension. The stiff neck in particular. I notice that in recent times many of my unresolved issues have been rising to the surface for me to deal with and admittedly I have been having a hard time not falling into the same traps I usually do. I'm grateful to have this opportunity to deal with these lingering issues and I know I will bring them into balance but for the moment I've been feeling rather drained. I wonder are you having a similar experience?
(03-24-2014, 04:38 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny Hotsizzle I have been feeling many of the same symptoms you describe this past weekend but I was thinking that they were signs of resistance rather than ascension. The stiff neck in particular. I notice that in recent times many of my unresolved issues have been rising to the surface for me to deal with and admittedly I have been having a hard time not falling into the same traps I usually do. I'm grateful to have this opportunity to deal with these lingering issues and I know I will bring them into balance but for the moment I've been feeling rather drained. I wonder are you having a similar experience?

Hey Spaced. I don't believe I am going through any kind of resistance/blockages. I say this because before I started having symptoms like neck pain etc etc I had a phase of high positive energy so I don't believe I'm resisting anything. Although, a situation may arise where I have an opportunity to balance (if anything needs to be balanced). Ultimately I could be facing what you're going through

This week has been very essential to me with all the experiences I've had. I feel awakened in a way.
Yea the first thing I thought of was the awakening process more than some grand ascension. Work with it, enjoy it, and try to learn much during this time. As with everything these feelings have a natural ebb and flow to them yet you shall learn just as much if not more during the downs as the ups.
(03-24-2014, 02:44 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know what is causing the anger/rage? And how do you deal with it? If you don't mind me asking.

I'm not sure honestly. Have you had anger/rage phases through your experiences?
One symptom I've experienced is feeling sleepy as the energy flows through me. It makes me tired.
(03-24-2014, 08:05 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]One symptom I've experienced is feeling sleepy as the energy flows through me. It makes me tired.

Yeah same here I am fatigued

Melissa

(03-24-2014, 07:57 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2014, 02:44 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know what is causing the anger/rage? And how do you deal with it? If you don't mind me asking.

Absolutely, though I've lived in anger-denial for years. I get mad approximately 5 times a day. On days like these, when I'm on the phone with people working at gigantic organizations, I get mad about 5 times per hour. The reason it rarely catapults into rage anymore is because I address the anger and then tell these people how their actions make me feel. Again and again. Bam, suddenly I felt like there was an actual human talking to me on the other side of the phone. Score! lol Just kidding but it was really nice.

The anger has little to do with them, and everything with past experiences. that's why I think it's important to retrace situations where you've felt similar. The more you practice it the easier it gets to process these emotions and have a good laugh about it.

I think you do know what's causing you to feel these strong emotions, just not on a conscious level yet. Which is fine, because you're going through a lot already.
I'm not usually in situations that make me angry. I guess I don't attract them. My mom used to make me angry, but not so much anymore. I've never raged. I think I'm mostly loving. Even self love.

The fatigue seems to have cleared up. It came when I focused so much on feeling unconditional love. My body had to adjust to the energy.
(03-25-2014, 10:02 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2014, 07:57 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: [ -> ]

Absolutely, though I've lived in anger-denial for years. I get mad approximately 5 times a day. On days like these, when I'm on the phone with people working at gigantic organizations, I get mad about 5 times per hour. The reason it rarely catapults into rage anymore is because I address the anger and then tell these people how their actions make me feel. Again and again. Bam, suddenly I felt like there was an actual human talking to me on the other side of the phone. Score! lol Just kidding but it was really nice.

The anger has little to do with them, and everything with past experiences. that's why I think it's important to retrace situations where you've felt similar. The more you practice it the easier it gets to process these emotions and have a good laugh about it.

I think you do know what's causing you to feel these strong emotions, just not on a conscious level yet. Which is fine, because you're going through a lot already.

Lol! Well it seems like you've are able to control your emotions which is now a plus. I don't have a lot of rages, but day by day I'm feeling better. I'm having ups and downs but I gues that's all apart of the program.

Melissa

Well, at first I wrote about all kinds of technical-sounding processes here, but Long-story-short; just be you and see what happens. ; )
Amen sista
(03-24-2014, 10:26 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]You're in 3rd density still. We all are. Personal transformations happen yeah but you're still 3rd density.

Headaches, nausea, blurred vision and fatigue may be indicative of an illness rather than "ascension" lol

Anyways, the whole ascension idea is actually quite different to harvest, the two concepts just got conflated by many people, possibly the majority of people familiar with the LOO.

The ego is basically what allows learning for the 3rd density specimen, don't be so keen to "let it go". It's a thing to be transcended and refined not to be detached from.

Lol it's no illness Fang, but thanks for your Input, much love
I'm new here and i don't want to be rude or anything but how can you be sure your of fourth or why would some of you think your from a different density? I jus think you can't be sure that you should just live and once your done with this life you'll know. Again I don't want to sound rude I just think as long as we're here were of the third so it shouldn't matter as long as you service others, you know?
Ah such wisdom for such a young one. Many would do well to heed your advice.
Just higher level of consciousness, vibrating higher (went through a phase)
I don't think there are any physical & psychological symptoms described in the Ra material during harvest. Ra does mention possible experience of entities of higher vibration (like the 'adepts'). Higher vibration means one is in a more balanced state. Perhaps higher vibrations could mean less physical and/or psychologically discomforting experiences (e.g., less emotional charge, as Ra discussed) and more 'being' rather than working with 3D catalyst.

If there are such 'symptoms' I would think it's possibly due to some state of imbalance. Symptoms nag us to let us know that there is some problem that needs to be examined and taken care of. It's like physical pain - physical pain informs us that there is damage to our physical body. Physical pain is an indicator like fire alarms. Same thing w/ 'symptoms'. They will indicate an issue and maybe the general theme of the catalyst that needs to be examined & worked with.

Added: New age 'ascension' crap is mostly BS.
The two ways are simple.

One is harvested at the end of your incarnation, not needing to reincarnate into 3rd density having mastered that density. Moving onto 4th density.

Two is through esoteric practices and development of the magical personality tapping into intelligent infinity at will and choosing the means of your departure from this density.

The possibility of a mass ascension might be possible if in a given moment the bulk of people on the Earth focused fully on spiritual practice out weight those who do not. This however this is unlikely.

It could also be kundalini symptoms, just like the Earth goes through many changes at this time so can our mind and body as we deepen our practice.
(04-19-2014, 05:24 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]The two ways are simple.

One is harvested at the end of your incarnation, not needing to reincarnate into 3rd density having mastered that density. Moving onto 4th density.

Two is through esoteric practices and development of the magical personality tapping into intelligent infinity at will and choosing the means of your departure from this density.

The possibility of a mass ascension might be possible if in a given moment the bulk of people on the Earth focused fully on spiritual practice out weight those who do not. This however this is unlikely.

It could also be kundalini symptoms, just like the Earth goes through many changes at this time so can our mind and body as we deepen our practice.
Matt1, there is no need for esoteric practices in order to develop to the point of activating to the point where intelligent infinity is contacted. It's just acceptance. That just means that sufficient balance has been made available in an incarnation and that after death there does not need to be an external energy agent to actuate the harvest process to the next vibratory level.
Yeah i guess your right Zen but i still think esoteric studies can speed the process up, Ra did also say the indigo ray was associated with esoteric/occult.

Quote:The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing intelligent energy through. This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray
(04-19-2014, 12:51 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i guess your right Zen but i still think esoteric studies can speed the process up, Ra did also say the indigo ray was associated with esoteric/occult.

Quote:The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing intelligent energy through. This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray

It can definitely speed up the process along with those who desire to become and adept but definitely not needed to attain graduation
Pages: 1 2