Bring4th

Full Version: High and Low
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

What is the "basics" of spirituality? Naturally this probably varies immensely between different conceptual systems of conscious growth but there must be some kind of unifying factor which denotes the "beginning" of the path as opposed to the "end" of the path, a journey from low to high or high to low. I suppose this isn't absolutely necessarily needed in a totally infinite conceptual system but insofar as I understand it isn't possible to create a conceptual system which can actually encompass infinity itself as concept is a description of itself.

In a way you have to remove thoughts and ideas from the equation or perhaps realize that they, as we experience them directly with our perception, are actually the end result of many other "non-sensible" occurrences which are not directly experienced by us in a sensual way. Perhaps part of "awakening" is the realization of this previously "non-sensible" world and indeed, making it sensible.

There is an idea that is called the antakharana which refers to the integration of the mind and spiritual bodies with the physical body, in particular the brain and the nervous system, the bridge which bind the aspects of the complex together. I believe that this is what "penetrating the veil" is referring to in that the bridge between the conscious mind/body/spirit complex and the unconscious, deep mind/body/spirit.

So, the measurement of advanced or beginning really depends on the task at hand. For building there is foundation. For drawing there is the fundamentals of form and colour. For music there are the notes. All of these in some way are perhaps using the same archetypal expression but done so through the variety available throughout nature.

That being said, what to you, is the foundation of 'spirituality' or seeking the truth and what is the "roof" which completes its house, if you can conceive of it?
Spiritually is an eternal journey that ends in merging with Creator, and then begins anew in the next Octave. It began when we came forth into first density from being merged with Creator.
(03-25-2014, 12:01 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]That being said, what to you, is the foundation of 'spirituality' or seeking the truth
Development of faith and will.
(03-25-2014, 12:01 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]and what is the "roof" which completes its house, if you can conceive of it?
Completion would be of the octave in infinity which can't be conceptualized.
The Archetypal Mind defines this well for me personally.
(03-26-2014, 11:40 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The Archetypal Mind defines this well for me personally.
How's that? You don't consider the archetypal mind to be a resource provided by the Logos to be used for development?
What is the Great Central Sun? What is the blackhole at the center of the universe and all things? Does this Logos provide an archetypal mind for the entire creation? Is not every octave created by great roots of consciousness that extend beyond the octaves themselves? Are not all things an abstraction of this consciousness?

This is my belief/understanding. Please use your discernment. Thank you.
The archetypal mind is a principle, like gravity, which exists and is available with or without any effort whatsoever regarding spiritual seeking.
I agree. I do not believe this contradicts my statement.
(03-27-2014, 12:45 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. I do not believe this contradicts my statement.
Contradicts? I'll say it another way: how can a resource which is provided for progress be confused as something which actually grants progress. I'm assuming that the spiritual seeking Tanner was referring to involves applying consciousness (hence the "seeking" aspect)?
Is progress not granted by what progresses? Is not knowing the archetypal mind a gateway to knowing the self through the self that is enbirthed by the archetypal mind? Is not all seeking a work of consciousness?
One's seeking efforts for discovering and accepting self and the loaned principles available (or any provided philosophical ideas), regardless of progress or seeking, should not really be conflated. The knowledge of principles was ascertained how?
I do not ascertain I know principles; I only ascertain that principles, wisdom can lead to accelerated growth. This is my belief/understanding.

I apologize if I have misunderstood your point.
(03-27-2014, 05:23 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I do not ascertain I know principles; I only ascertain that principles, wisdom can lead to accelerated growth. This is my belief/understanding.

I apologize if I have misunderstood your point.
Knowledge of the archetypal mind was ascertained how?