Bring4th

Full Version: The what-if game: Vaccinations and the alien 'threat'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an idea I had. It's a seed thought with no actual foundation. In other words it's completely fictious.

This is a game I play when I'm bored. You create a seed thought based on no-evidence and assume it is absolutely true and follow the thought and it's assumed implications.

I'll start it out:

Assumed facts:
1) Aliens exist
2) They regularly visit earth, and possibly operate here
3) They're perceived to be a threat by the powers-that-be
4) Contact is deemed detrimental

To counter the alien threat, and make a profit, the powers that be regularly introduce diseases in the human population that are mildly detrimental to humans but extremely lethal to extra terrestrials/etc.

The best solution they concluded was to engineer these virus' and vaccinate humanity (flu shot/etc) regularly to deter most aliens from visiting and abducting humans.

Reply to continue the thoughts please. I want to see where this goes.
lol how about if we assume that aliens 'harvest' humans for consumption and the only way to deter them is for tobacco companies to make cigarettes and hope people smoke... bc aliens hate the taste of tobacco...

oh wait that sounds like a plot from the cassiopaean crap...
Yeah we can do that on the next what-if game. Let's focus on my seed thought for now.
5) they feed off of human emotions like we're batteries like in the matrix trilogy

[Image: MatrixHarvestHumans.jpg]
I guess there are multiple vantage points in which to look at this issue - from the intimate catalyst of our growth oriented and self-destructiveness... all the way to the interaction of self with power structures. Then we can see this from a spiritually oriented perspective that encompasses a very broad purpose (functionality) in participating in such dramamamamama.
I don't think you guys understand how the game works. I'll try to explain it better later.
What if we didn't have to make up what if's ?
What if cooperation was possible?

Melissa

What if that's already the case?