Bring4th

Full Version: Current dilemma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Melissa

At the moment I'm sort of stuck as to which way to go next.
Last year I was fired after signing a paper which stated everything but the real reasons I wasn't able to work there anymore; being harassed and physically threatened by a manager. The reason I signed it was because I didn't have any strength, or mental capacity left to go against it or file an official complaint (though I'd addressed it 'off the record' on numerous occasions, my coworkers had similar experiences but kept quiet about it because they were too afraid to of losing their jobs) since I was living with my dad at the time which wasn't necessarily a 'safe' or healthy situation either. Plus, I was juggling with different kind of world-views due to some metaphysical events prior to all this. The only thing that mattered to me at the time was getting myself out of that situation as soon as possible. Thats what I did.

Since then a lot has happened within my family, lots of drama which has left me feeling drained on many levels. Though I finally decided to distance myself from everyone, to sort out my own stuff. Meanwhile I've been attempting to arrange some kind of financial stability by applying for different types of 'benefits/disability', which were all rejected because by signing that paper I basically gave up on my rights to apply for anything as such, which I wasn't aware of at the time. Even after explaining the situation in great detail as to why I felt there was only one option; sign and move as quickly as possible, the only answer I get is that I shouldn't have signed it. Plus, during this process, especially this morning, I'm met with untruths, hostility and disrespectful behavior from most of the people I'm in contact with, though this morning I just sat there and didn't say anything about it, while I really wanted to get up and leave. Yes, this is a recurring catalyst.

Now I don't know what to do anymore, should I just leave it and apply for welfare or find someone who's able to provide me with legal advice, to see if there's anything else I can do? It's not something I'm looking forward to but I do feel that this goes against any sense of justice. I realize that financial security is just an illusion and money has been flowing into my life in unexpected ways the past year, just enough to get by a little while, before the stress builds up again. So I'm really, really tired and fed up with this type of 'lifestyle'.

What would you do?
I have had experiences which mirror yours in some ways, not all ways though. This sort of things is all to do with mars in Libra. (Getting screwed over in relation to contracts).

I know what you mean about giving up fighting these people. I got a zero hour contract and was fired and wrote a letter to their head office. When I got screwed over in my next job I didn't have faith enough in the system to write to someone in the organisation and explain what had happened. The place had a high turnover so they must've already known what was going on.

Come the cardinal cross, it is my hopes that people such as this WILL BE PUNISHED.

What I would do in your situation is A) Get on with things that I know I should do but don't. And B) Pray. This second one is very important. The Edgar Cayce readings said 'why worry when ye may pray.' Another thing I am doing is keeping up my intent on service to others, which is part of C) pay attention to your dreams.

I don't know if you are familiar with David Wilcocks ideas but I urge you to have a look at them to ally fears that you may have of the future. (Even though they admittedly require faith, but his story has made logical sense up to this point.)

Melissa

Thanks for your input Phoenix. I don't feel screwed over and I'm not a fan of punishment either. I did what I thought was necessary at the time without thinking too much/or informing myself about the consequences. Which is why I'm reluctant to decide what to do next, all this crap is just tiring and saddening which I think is an indicator that I'm trying to paddle upstream, so to speak. On the other hand there's this tendency of avoiding stuff which makes me feel uncomfortable (like seeking legal advice). I can relate to your points A, B & C, though I have no idea what it is I should do, but there's always this nagging feeling that I'm not doing what I'm supposed to do.

I'm actually quite scared that I'll spend the rest of my life waiting for some grand insight, or a simple moment of perfect clarity, as to what to do with my life.
sounds to me like u should just leave it & apply for welfare
Almost everybody I know wants to do something different but are stuck doing something different now, but possibly still enjoying it. It's like a state we are all in. Since we're all connected.
I would go for welfare.
I believe that you’re from Holland, so I can’t help you with any specifics. If you can find a “pro bono” lawyer, who will advise you for free, then certainly try and take advantage of that. That’s easy, and you’ve nothing to loose. Google for that.

But if you signed something that stops you in your tracks, you will probably have to get off that train, and find a new mode of transportation to move forward.

Here in the US, I’ve gotten myself into a similar mess, not applying for help at the right times, and loosing a lot. I’m old enough to realize (in my 60s), as I look at my life, that all “problems” and all “mistakes” and all “accidents” are really my teachers. But how many dark nights of the soul do I need?

Oh teachers are my lessons done, I cannot do another one. They laughed and laughed and said, well child, are your lessons done? Are your lessons done?

The lesson may be humility. Or with your coming success, your lesson may be to realize your own strength and ability. Or any one of an infinite number of other lessons.

Looking at it like that, as perhaps a soul wisdom agreement created for your growth, can put a new light on it. “This is for my own good, designed for me to grow, and I will move past it.”

Welfare doesn’t need to be permanent, it can just be a way to give you the time to think, and to move forward.

And what Phoenix said about Mars.
Mars is in retrograde at the moment, from March 1 to May15.
Mars gives us courage, and drive, and strength, and passion. The high energy needed to begin something new is now temporarily sleeping.

I feel that I need to help others, to help them learn of the positive purpose behind their problems, etc. So I’m designing a new website, for a new spiritual hypnosis business to happen world wide on Skype. And I’m doing all I can towards that at the moment.

If you would like, Melissa, click on my icon, to go to my (I think it’s called dashboard), and write to me privately. I’ll let you know when my site is up, so you may read it and think about it. If you have any interest, I will charge you nothing.

So self employment is my decision. But a new business should not begin while Mars is retrograde. And I think of this as good news, I think that I need this time (about 1 1/2 months) to fully prepare both tangibly and emotionally.

I’m a Virgo, and Mars rules my 8th house of commissions, royalties, licensing fees, inheritance, insurance payouts, etc. And Mars is at this moment in my 2nd house of salary and savings. So I’ve decided to embrace the wait.

Mars may be one reason why you are feeling “drained.” Other peoples lies, hostility, and disrespect, belong to other people. You don’t need to absorb or accept that. You are an immortal child of That One, treat yourself as such.

And what are your interests? What if all things were as you choose? What would you be doing? Want to work with animals, or with children, or with the elderly, or with food service, or in the arts, or with music, or with the earth, or, or ?? Think about it, want to work in an animal shelter, or in a Vets office, or in a zoo, want work in day care, want to work in an old folks home, want to work in a museum, want to work in a concert hall, or with a performer, want to work for the government in a National park, or with wildlife, etc,??

Think about it, google your interest, and make phone calls for jobs. You don’t have to wait for a job offer, you can just call and offer yourself. Again, you have nothing to loose. But you must let them know about how wonderful you are, and you must not let them know about how desperate you feel. One may work, and the other won’t.

I’m wishing you well.

I believe that you’re from Holland, so I can’t help you with any specifics. If you can find a “pro bono” lawyer, who will advise you for free, then certainly try and take advantage of that. That’s easy, and you’ve nothing to loose. Google for that.

But if you signed something that stops you in your tracks, you will probably have to get off that train, and find a new mode of transportation to move forward.

Here in the US, I’ve gotten myself into a similar mess, not applying for help at the right times, and loosing a lot. I’m old enough to realize (in my 60s), as I look at my life, that all “problems” and all “mistakes” and all “accidents” are really my teachers. But how many dark nights of the soul do I need?

Oh teachers are my lessons done, I cannot do another one. They laughed and laughed and said, well child, are your lessons done? Are your lessons done?

The lesson may be humility. Or with your coming success, your lesson may be to realize your own strength and ability. Or any one of an infinite number of other lessons.

Looking at it like that, as perhaps a soul wisdom agreement created for your growth, can put a new light on it. “This is for my own good, designed for me to grow, and I will move past it.”

Welfare doesn’t need to be permanent, it can just be a way to give you the time to think, and to move forward.

And what Phoenix said about Mars.
Mars is in retrograde at the moment, from March 1 to May15.
Mars gives us courage, and drive, and strength, and passion. The high energy needed to begin something new is now temporarily sleeping.

I feel that I need to help others, to help them learn of the positive purpose behind their problems, etc. So I’m designing a new website, for a new spiritual hypnosis business to happen world wide on Skype. And I’m doing all I can towards that at the moment.

If you would like, Melissa, click on my icon, to go to my (I think it’s called dashboard), and write to me privately. I’ll let you know when my site is up, so you may read it and think about it. If you have any interest, I will charge you nothing.

So self employment is my decision. But a new business should not begin while Mars is retrograde. And I think of this as good news, I think that I need this time (about 1 1/2 months) to fully prepare both tangibly and emotionally.

I’m a Virgo, and Mars rules my 8th house of commissions, royalties, licensing fees, inheritance, insurance payouts, etc. And Mars is at this moment in my 2nd house of salary and savings. So I’ve decided to embrace the wait.

Mars may be one reason why you are feeling “drained.” Other peoples lies, hostility, and disrespect, belong to other people. You don’t need to absorb or accept that. You are an immortal child of That One, treat yourself as such.

And what are your interests? What if all things were as you choose? What would you be doing? Want to work with animals, or with children, or with the elderly, or with food service, or in the arts, or with music, or with the earth, or, or ?? Think about it, want to work in an animal shelter, or in a Vets office, or in a zoo, want work in day care, want to work in an old folks home, want to work in a museum, want to work in a concert hall, or with a performer, want to work for the government in a National park, or with wildlife, etc,??

Think about it, google your interest, and make phone calls for jobs. You don’t have to wait for a job offer, you can just call and offer yourself. Again, you have nothing to loose. But you must let them know about how wonderful you are, and you must not let them know about how desperate you feel. One may work, and the other won’t.

I’m wishing you well.

I wrote something. I clicked Post Reply. And nothing happened. I waited. And then I clicked again. And nothing happened . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Then something happened. It seems that responded twice.
I hope that someone could clean this up?
Please hold and keep one of my replies, and delete the copy.

Melissa

Charles, thanks a lot for your inspiring response. Sometimes my emotions take over and I lose all perspective on these kind of situations. Thanks for the reminder to think of it as teachers and lessons. I have many, many interests and I love working with people, when I feel inspired to do so. Self employment has been on my mind a lot, though I'm afraid that interests or inspiration will quickly turn into a just another 'job', due to the pressure and paperwork that comes along with being self employed. Not sure if I'm able to handle that

Recently my brother quit his job to start his own business, he designs and assembles all kinds of wooden furniture now. He's able to work from home and not necessarily depended upon any clients. Now, that would be the ideal situation. No pressure and loads of inspiration.

I'd also love to work with ET's, in a more direct manner. That's probably atop of my workwish list.

Well, I'm going to apply for welfare and think about something else for a bit.
Thanks for your generous offer, I'll think about it and I do hope you'll make a corkboard-thread once your site is up and running? Congratulations on your courageous decision, best wishes to you as well.
(03-29-2014, 05:50 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]I'd also love to work with ET's, in a more direct manner. That's probably atop of my workwish list.

In what way?
Hi Melissa,

I truly feel for you. I've had almost the same thing happen to me twice now
and approached it both with an attitude imo similar to yours. I'm
still going through this process at the moment and it can sometimes be a
struggle but that's just money-wise. I'm actually glad everything turned
out the way it did for me, though I'm poorer now I'm happier. Maybe this is
all a sign for you to pursue your dream or maybe it is a recurring catalyst,
who's to say. So I guess my advice would be and it might sound cliché, is to
keep an open heart and let the chips fall where they may.
I would also recommend to apply for UB. However since you singed a contract,
you would probably get a lot less. ( Then again I'm still no expert on this BigSmile )
www.werk.nl
This is the site where you can apply for UB and find information on your matter.
They can also aid in some way if you want to start your own business.
For legal advice you might want to check out this site:
www.juridischloket.nl

Good luck.

1Love

Melissa

(03-29-2014, 08:54 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2014, 05:50 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]I'd also love to work with ET's, in a more direct manner. That's probably atop of my workwish list.

In what way?

In a fun and creative way. I'd love to be reunited with my family and be of service together.

(03-29-2014, 10:46 AM)sunnysideup Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Melissa,

I truly feel for you. I've had almost the same thing happen to me twice now
and approached it both with an attitude imo similar to yours. I'm
still going through this process at the moment and it can sometimes be a
struggle but that's just money-wise. I'm actually glad everything turned
out the way it did for me, though I'm poorer now I'm happier. Maybe this is
all a sign for you to pursue your dream or maybe it is a recurring catalyst,
who's to say. So I guess my advice would be and it might sound cliché, is to
keep an open heart and let the chips fall where they may.
I would also recommend to apply for UB. However since you singed a contract,
you would probably get a lot less. ( Then again I'm still no expert on this BigSmile )
www.werk.nl
This is the site where you can apply for UB and find information on your matter.
They can also aid in some way if you want to start your own business.
For legal advice you might want to check out this site:
www.juridischloket.nl

Good luck.

1Love

Hey, thanks for your advice! I'm actually quite happy as well, oh my lord there must be something wrong with me :p Caring about how I feel, no matter the circumstances, makes all the difference, so it seems. Hope things will work out for you and good luck with your current situation as well.
(03-29-2014, 12:29 PM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2014, 08:54 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]

In what way?

In a fun and creative way. I'd love to be reunited with my family and be of service together.
You do realize they are of a high enough frequency to be non physical or visible to us?

How do you suppose you would raise your frequency enough to become aware of and interact with them?
(03-28-2014, 08:43 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment I'm sort of stuck as to which way to go next...
So I'm really, really tired and fed up with this type of 'lifestyle'.

What would you do?

Well I can certainly identify. I would like to add a few thoughts before giving a bit of advice.
-If there is an emotional charge, it doesn't matter if you love or hate your situation. You are creating it and therefore want it on some level.
-If you feel you don't deserve what is given to you, there is some karmic work most likely occuring and you must find a way to handle it with grace. Most people do this through meditation or prayer when times get real tough.

My advice is that you make a drastic change in your life if you really can't stand what is going on in your immediate environment. In the words of Bob Marley, "If you're not living good, travel wide." I know times are tough, but when you set your mind to something, things have a way of coming together to make it happen.

Also, taking welfare is a dangerous trap that is very hard to get out of. It is becoming a generational issue and is a way to throw your hands in the air and give up. You seem intelligent and able to write at the very least. Try doing online editing for some extra cash. There are so many possibilities, but none of them reveal themselves to you until you branch out and shift your habitual ways of acting and thinking.

(03-28-2014, 11:27 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]sounds to me like u should just leave it & apply for welfare

Why???

(03-28-2014, 01:57 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I would go for welfare.

Why???
(03-29-2014, 07:56 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]taking welfare is a dangerous trap that is very hard to get out of.
(03-28-2014, 11:27 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]sounds to me like u should just leave it & apply for welfare
Why???

bc it was 1 of the 2 options she gave & the other seemed more depressing bc she said she's "met with untruths, hostility and disrespectful behavior" & "all this crap is just tiring and saddening" & that she's not looking forward to trying to get the wrong righted bc she doesn't kno if she can put up w/ another "you just should not have signed it" or something like that...

so naturally i thought she should just go with the easy/light option, the welfare option, & forget about the other 1 for now til she feels strong/ready enough to deal with it in order to see if anything can, in fact, be done

also i wasn't aware that "taking welfare is a dangerous trap that is very hard to get out of" & i'm not sure u're correct. i'll have to research it

so naturally i thought she should just go with the easy/light option, the welfare option
[/quote]

Not so sure the "easy" way is the best...
Perhaps this quote somehow applies to the conversation:

Quote:33.8 ... It is completely true to the best of our knowledge that the orientation or polarization of the mind/body/spirit complex is cause of the perceptions generated by each entity. Thus a scene may be observed in your grocery store. The entity ahead of self may be without sufficient funds. One entity may then take this opportunity to steal. Another may take this opportunity to feel itself a failure. Another may unconcernedly remove the least necessary items, pay for what it can, and go about its business. The one behind the self, observing, may feel compassion, may feel an insult because of standing next to a poverty-stricken person, may feel generosity, may feel indifference.

Melissa

Thanks for the advice and participating everyone. Gathered myself, swallowed my vengeance (harhar) and I'm going to apply for welfare tomorrow.