Bring4th

Full Version: Intelligent Energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do we with every thought work with intelligent energy, as sub-sub-Logoi?

With our thoughts can we direct it, amplify it, and create actual creations that are in our "imagination"?

I believe Ra said that there was one energy, intelligent energy. So is Reiki after all intelligent energy in one form?

Can I as a sub-sub-Logoi be as much of a creator as the Logos, except on a sub-sub-level of reality? Can I create it as I desire simply from my thoughts?

Unbound

Rei - Divine/Cosmic Intelligence
Ki - Life Energy

Reiki more or less literally means "divinely intelligent life energy", so you do the math.

Yes, all energy is intelligent energy. Yes, you are the equivalent on your level as a sub-sub-Logos however you, like any other individuated portion, are limited by your grasping of the principles of creation. Using thought to shape energy in to form is something everybody does constantly, but it is an advanced worked to take those thought forms and materialize or manifest them "quickly". All thoughts and forms eventually materialize but how quickly and under what conditions depends on the investment of will and faith in to the thought-form.
(03-28-2014, 03:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do we with every thought work with intelligent energy, as sub-sub-Logoi?

With our thoughts can we direct it, amplify it, and create actual creations that are in our "imagination"?

I believe Ra said that there was one energy, intelligent energy. So is Reiki after all intelligent energy in one form?

Can I as a sub-sub-Logoi be as much of a creator as the Logos, except on a sub-sub-level of reality? Can I create it as I desire simply from my thoughts?

"The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself."

Everything already exists in infinity. You, through your attention, activate the vibration of things within you, which more or less culls it out of the infinity of probability fields in intelligent infinity. Then you begin to take on the vibration of what you have placed your attention on. Step by step, you become a vibrational match to that which you seek. We might call that deliberate activation of a vibration "creation".

You can create your reality to the extent that you control the vibrations being activated by your conscious attention. It's only when we try to exercise that ability on a day to day basis that we begin to realize how "rough hewn" our control of our attention is, and the refinement of that will and faith is certainly a worthy goal in my opinion.
I've heard of a guru that could manifest a living monkey out of thin air.

I was wandering about creations within us, rather than manifesting outward. When I have a thought, is it created in time/space? Can I really interact with the beings that I talk to in my imagination, on an inner level? When I hug a being in my imagination, my feelings are as real as they are when I hug my dog in real life.

Regardless, my thoughtforms aren't very stable. The characters keep morphing. When I try to go back to a character from before, to give it more energy, I can't seem to recreate the same character in my mind.

Unbound

What is the point of asking? What is the difference in terms of "realness" between different internal thoughts?

Yes, you can create things internally and in time/space, but what is your purpose for doing so?
(03-29-2014, 02:22 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]What is the point of asking? What is the difference in terms of "realness" between different internal thoughts?

Yes, you can create things internally and in time/space, but what is your purpose for doing so?

Because it's the only way I can interact with characters I create.

Unbound

(03-29-2014, 03:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2014, 02:22 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]What is the point of asking? What is the difference in terms of "realness" between different internal thoughts?

Because it's the only way I can interact with characters I create.

Actually, every character you create will come to you as a person in your external world. You likely just don't recognize it because they have an external human form, whereas in your mind they have a different form. The reason the form is ever changing is because that is the nature of personality in many cases. Look past the form, learn to feel the nature and vibration of a character behind its appearance. Then, start to see where you find those same vibrations in the people of your outside world experience.