Bring4th

Full Version: Look forward to guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Life is so strange..always could not confirm where here is and what time at present what age ..is now ..

Only soul exist only spirit only thinking why am I here and who am I....
but I could not hear anything from air

We are the union the one as god maybe we had chosen to live on the earth before we birth when life is exist in this world memories had disappeared from last life …

why we designed such stupid life our selves and have to experience it without memories and so alone in as if there is no angles around us without any help

world will change in our expect way ?for huge amount of time dead and birth of birth and dead ?

is heaven like 4th or 6th perfect no sad no surfer from any thing

no hungry cold and health problems .why we are chosen to live on 3D earth as a wanderer as the god want to know what he is ?

The world of reality is just projection of spiritual world...
I've always wondered if I will see Ra in the afterlife since hearing the Law of One.
Ra is just a tiny blip in the universe, try focussing on your own entity, its just as powerful/relevant. Smile
Dannion Brinkley says that being of light you meet after you pass on is actually yourself. That you never really left heaven. Good point Steppenwolf.
we like sand beside the sea like the power of intelligence infinity how could we talk with higher service to others spirit without channeling gift? god is always talking to us every hour and moment?
Here's a point of view on your query from William Blake.
William Wrote:If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.

At what level you perceive stimulus is conditioned by your sensitivity to your own finer organs of perception. Put another way, your query rings of musings of the intellect and of tired, dreary emotions. Try tuning into the brighter frequencies of your body, of your heart, of your deeper being. How? By listening, feeling, appreciating the finer influx of experience. It's there already, but you need to calibrate your equipment to sense and hold to the subtler frequencies.

Some key elements: humility, stillness and a light touch (so to say).
Thanks my dear friends.
I was just seeking for answer about life and spirit on our earth
we always grow up by hurting other self we repent when we made mistake and
bad results and made others unhappy or misfortune
in Law of One when we are attacked by other self the message about the course is "love" No discord, no Concord
other self show their love by hurting ourselves if there was potential difference the catalyst was exist
When energy was neutralized we come to be one
Although nothing I could hear but I believe the book says
Ra's teach was real and sincere and thanks to the channeling and sharing we could have such a learning opportunity
and know more about ourselves for what we could not tell and describe ourselves
every spirit is unique and also respect for each choice and creators decision I also like peace and dislike war

thanks for advising humility, stillness and a light touch
when some catalyst went to my life I could not always hold that for patience and do clean work timely
dreary emotions always came to me and be force from heart for searching help
though I know the only help is myself to do more reading and learning and meditation
and the best guider is only myself and only I can do that ...
and the action is partial to service to self though that is not my purpose and tend to do that public affairs
I want to be transparent
now I get some advice
Thank you my friends
(03-28-2014, 07:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Dannion Brinkley says that being of light you meet after you pass on is actually yourself. That you never really left heaven. Good point Steppenwolf.

we are a circle we are all one.the book described Ra is in a UFO with three ball below

(03-28-2014, 07:14 PM)Steppenwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ra is just a tiny blip in the universe, try focussing on your own entity, its just as powerful/relevant. Smile

Thanks for your advice my friend as you say the most powerful entity is ourselves

(03-30-2014, 02:56 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a point of view on your query from William Blake.
William Wrote:If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.

At what level you perceive stimulus is conditioned by your sensitivity to your own finer organs of perception. Put another way, your query rings of musings of the intellect and of tired, dreary emotions. Try tuning into the brighter frequencies of your body, of your heart, of your deeper being. How? By listening, feeling, appreciating the finer influx of experience. It's there already, but you need to calibrate your equipment to sense and hold to the subtler frequencies.

Some key elements: humility, stillness and a light touch (so to say).

My English is poor just want to look for more friends to talk about Law of One thanks for your sincere advice
Finally I found some information about my questions

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjc3MzM5OT...-1.1-1-1-1

a chinese videosite about Edgar Cayce

May be my meditation and question took effect I don't know who is helping me

may angles is around me though I couldn't see

thanks my visible and invisible friends.Love you~!
(04-05-2014, 09:46 AM)295221878 Wrote: [ -> ]Finally I found some information about my questions

May be my meditation and question took effect I don't know who is helping me

that's quite a user name you have there 295221878 !

I hope you haven't encoded your phone number there by accident Smile

- -

and yes, life is all about the questions we ask. We get the answer appropriate to the level of the question asked (ie, the type of seeking that is invoked).

Quote:73.22 In the realm of the mental bodies there are variations of mental energy transferred. This is, again, dependent upon the knowledge sought and the knowledge offered.

The most common mental energy transfer is that of the teacher and the pupil.

The amount of energy is dependent upon the quality of this offering upon the part of the teacher as regards the purity of the desire to serve and the quality of information offered and, upon the part of the student, the purity of the desire to learn and the quality of the mind vibratory complex which receives knowledge.
I've been wanting to meet my guides in a dream, but that hasn't happened yet that I can recall. Usually my dreams are pretty symbolic. But they don't outright teach me. I may have met a guide once in real life. But they were miniature, and didn't really talk.

I like focusing on the social memory complex that I come from. It usually encourages me, as I can feel the energy from them. Practice makes perfect.