Bring4th

Full Version: I'm noticing RAPID manifesting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember when the documentary "The Secret" came out. I was so excited and I just couldn't leave the subject alone. Of course, I tried to manifest a lot of worldly things - become a millionaire (fulling intending to help others a LOT with the money), good health, etc. As time wore on, though, I realized that the manifesting business can be tricky and we should be seeking things that are for our highest good and the good of others.

However, I have had a few lessons lately that have shown me that not only is manifesting "real", and shows us how we are truly creators, but also that manifestation can happen instantly!

For example, we were at a friend's house a couple of weeks ago, and he and his wife have two Boxer dogs - full blood. I fell in love with them. I just LOVED them. I felt an intense desire to have a boxer dog - but I even went so far as to wish I had one of the brothers or sisters (preferably brother) of my friend's dogs. While having this intense desire, I also felt great joy as I played with the dogs - my emotions caused great positive vibrations. I told my friends that if they ever heard of anybody wanting to give away their boxer dog, I'd love to hear about it.

The very next day...YES, the very next day.....my friend comes by to work at our home (he is renovating our cabin), and he says, "Oh, by the way, I got you a boxer." Huh?? He then proceeds to tell me that his other friend, who has a boxer, is moving and couldn't take the dog with him. He called my friend and asked if he knew anybody who would like to have it. My friend went over and picked the dog up right away, and told me we could go pick it up.

So get this: Not only did I manifest that kind of dog the very next day, but I found out that this dog is the BROTHER of my friend's dogs! I learned that desire and positive emotions bring about results.

Last night I was on Facebook, and I was playing "Farmville" - it is a form of mediation for me - I have to focus as I plow each field and plant...one square at a time. Anyway, somebody sent me a "cyber gift" that was a Valentine...it's a new thing on this particular game. I don't like getting the valentines. I had an instant emotion of not wanting it - a strong emotion. I also said it out loud, "No, I don't want another valentine." Well, I instantly manifested because I couldn't collect that particular gift and I lost it. Silly example, really....but it, too, taught me a lesson about manifesting. Not only is manifesting possible, but you must be very careful what you wish for. Seems like these days, manifesting comes FAST. Has Ra said anything about this accelerated ability to manifest?

Luv, Kristy
Yeah, I too started with the Secret. More recently, I've had some tooth pain. I sat in visualization and meditation as if I have perfect teeth. Within about 15 mins the pain and gum soreness went away completely. I'm still working on manifesting my perfect teeth. I can definitely feel the energy flowing through them when I focus.

Here's Gregg Braden's the Science of Miracles (which goes beyond The Secret): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nKSq2tV1kE

It gets more interesting as it goes on.

BTW, I love big dogs, but I'm more partial to German Shepherds. I have 2 of them.

ayadew

Manifestation is a difficult art. I often manifest that I will miss the bus... and I do. Sad BigSmile
BigSmileKristy

Earlier today i met a woman with 2 boxerbitches and they were jumping and turning around looking at my beloved shorthaired collie Pajazzo.

transiten
I have a question about manifesting, for those more familiar with this. My older sister and I decided to create a "test" to see how easily we could manifest something with our intentions put together. We decided to focus on something that she needs in her apartment in Paris, a little screen that is designed to cover her shower drain and prevent hair clogs. For some reason these aren't available in France, anyways, we thought for that reason it would be the perfect items to try and manifest since she needs one. We also felt that if we could start with something small it would give us greater confidence the next time we wanted to try using the law of attraction.

We spent a week thinking on this, maybe once or twice a day, but after a week nothing happened, and we're at a loss as to understand why. My suspicion is that it has to be something you want enough to really invest your emotions in to it?

fairyfarmgirl

(02-12-2010, 01:06 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question about manifesting, for those more familiar with this. My older sister and I decided to create a "test" to see how easily we could manifest something with our intentions put together. We decided to focus on something that she needs in her apartment in Paris, a little screen that is designed to cover her shower drain and prevent hair clogs. For some reason these aren't available in France, anyways, we thought for that reason it would be the perfect items to try and manifest since she needs one. We also felt that if we could start with something small it would give us greater confidence the next time we wanted to try using the law of attraction.

We spent a week thinking on this, maybe once or twice a day, but after a week nothing happened, and we're at a loss as to understand why. My suspicion is that it has to be something you want enough to really invest your emotions in to it?

A large open tea strainer or a fine mesh food strainer could be adapted for this use.

--fairyfarmgirl
(02-12-2010, 01:06 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question about manifesting, for those more familiar with this. My older sister and I decided to create a "test" to see how easily we could manifest something with our intentions put together. We decided to focus on something that she needs in her apartment in Paris, a little screen that is designed to cover her shower drain and prevent hair clogs. For some reason these aren't available in France, anyways, we thought for that reason it would be the perfect items to try and manifest since she needs one. We also felt that if we could start with something small it would give us greater confidence the next time we wanted to try using the law of attraction.

Sometimes one does not see what is put in front of them. A dog jumping in your lap is obvious, but a shower screen... not so obvious. She could have passed by a dozen of them and not noticed. I would also suggest that manifesting for oneself is less worthwhile than manifesting for another. Perhaps you could manifest (in the sense of buying one) and send one to her?
(02-12-2010, 01:49 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes one does not see what is put in front of them. A dog jumping in your lap is obvious, but a shower screen... not so obvious. She could have passed by a dozen of them and not noticed. I would also suggest that manifesting for oneself is less worthwhile than manifesting for another. Perhaps you could manifest (in the sense of buying one) and send one to her?

Yes, this is possible, but I suppose that would not really be satisfactory for us in the sense of it being a test of this seemingly magical process that is discussed in the film 'the Secret'. I am trying to remain as open minded as possible about this concept, including the possibility that I have an entirely false premise in my mind about what it really means. But the way in which I expect something to manifest would be more in the vein of how Kristy saw her new doggie appear, that is, seemingly magical and done without any direct manipulation other than mental. Is that an accurate way to think on this?
Oh I forgot to mention. If you are doing this as a test... nothing will not manifest brother. You have doubt. In order to manifest, you must have no doubt, and in the case of the shower screen, she must visualize it in the shower and working perfectly in order to manifest such.

If one manifests wanting something, they will get just that; wanting something.
If one manifests something that they received in the past, they will get just that; something the received in the past.

When you meditate on something, you need to come from your heart as if you already have it. So having the feelings of already acquired it. Then, it may not come in the way you expect. There may have been other intuitive choices along the way that were not regarded that would have led to that. It's also about being able to feel your intuition, and some times action may need to be taken.
(02-12-2010, 02:09 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I forgot to mention. If you are doing this as a test... nothing will not manifest brother. You have doubt. In order to manifest, you must have no doubt, and in the case of the shower screen, she must visualize it in the shower and working perfectly in order to manifest such.

Very well, but I have to say this only increases my confusion. For there have been times when I had absolutely no doubt whatsoever that something would happen a certain way, or that something would manifest for me, etc. in the past, and yet it did not- this being well before I had ever heard of the law of attraction. Certainly this must be true of others as well... How are those situations made sense of?

(02-12-2010, 02:09 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]If one manifests wanting something, they will get just that; wanting something.
If one manifests something that they received in the past, they will get just that; something the received in the past.

This is a subtle but important point, yes. We made certain from the outset to focus on the end result as if it were already existing where it needs to be, and the consequent emotional joy that this would provide.

In a way, the law of attraction makes perfect sense in so far as how it ties in with my knowledge of our spiritual nature, co-creators. But I am at a loss as to how I can actually apply it. It is a large task. What we do in our lives is generally viewed in a cause and effect sort of way, I.e. I go to college, I get a higher paying job. I lift weights at the gym, I become stronger. I need a shower filter, I have to take some action to find one. I accept that I have been conditioned in the society in which I live to believe this way- which is why I thought starting small would bolster confidence to work on a larger scale. But if this is folly, what is the viable roadmap for someone such as myself to use this principal?
(02-12-2010, 03:57 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]When you meditate on something, you need to come from your heart as if you already have it. So having the feelings of already acquired it. Then, it may not come in the way you expect. There may have been other intuitive choices along the way that were not regarded that would have led to that. It's also about being able to feel your intuition, and some times action may need to be taken.

Thank you Gemini, but how does one bring about feelings of already having something when deep inside your mind you know that you do not have it? It's sort of like the saying, you cannot un-see something. The mind cannot trick itself, it cannot tell itself that something is true when it is not, at least not without a deep ripple of doubt. Sad
You don't have to trick your self. "how does one bring about feelings of already having something when deep inside your mind you know that you do not have it?" There is the problem. Thinking that you don't "really" have it is the doubt in itself. You have to do the opposite and know deep inside your mind that you do have it and it was always there.
Just put the intention out there as if you had it. Then, let it go. If you try too hard, it keeps the Universe from being able to work. As they say, get the mind out of the way.

Then, be grateful for what you do have.

I don't think it's a mind game of how badly do you want it. That doesn't usually work. Appreciating and thankfulness are of the heart, and that's how our prayers work.

Did you see my link in the other thread for Gregg Braden's The Science of Miracles. It explains it better than I can. You can also search YouTube for that.
(02-12-2010, 06:23 PM)Light Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to trick your self. "how does one bring about feelings of already having something when deep inside your mind you know that you do not have it?" There is the problem. Thinking that you don't "really" have it is the doubt in itself. You have to do the opposite and know deep inside your mind that you do have it and it was always there.

Another way of explaining this is pretending the item is behind a curtain...that the Universe put it there (Because the universe DID put it there the moment you desired it with all your heart). You just have to pull the curtain back and get the prize.

There is NO deception in this - no reason for doubt. If you believe and now that the Universe always delivers, then you know that what you want is already created and will arrive at the perfect time. So...no more reason to doubt. We've been taught for ages that we should "ask and then receive". So I would say feel the desire, ask for what you want, and KNOW it's been created for you in that moment - you just have wait for the package to arrive. I would also like to add that GRATITUDE...the FEELING of it, and the EXPRESSION of it, feeling joy with it, is KEY. I've had some beautiful things come to me after feeling and expressing true heartfelt gratitude ...like having my deceased brother come to me and having a sweet little talk with me.
Haha it was funny yesterday.

Because I have done a lot of travelling over the last 30 years, spending more than one half my time away from home wherever that might have been, I have a fold out shaving kit which hangs very conveniently, and a nice pressure mounting glass/tile suction hook to hang it with. This has always allowed me to set up my shaving kit for easy accessibility wherever I have gone. Now, this hook stays suctioned on for quite some time, perhaps falling off every four or five months if I don't re-suction it.

Yesterday, after I had gotten out of the shower, I looked at the shaving kit and thought to myself "That hook has been on there for a long time. I wonder when it is going to fall off", and within 10 seconds down came the hook and my shaving kit lol!

Precognition or manifestation. Either way, it was a surprise that made me laugh BigSmile
That's funny Pere. It makes me wonder how powerful manifesting can be. I keep visualizing my perfect teeth, and I feel something happening, but don't really know for sure as I don't have x-ray to see if anything is happening to the cavity.

Anyway, it's quite an interesting time.
All of creation was manifested. That's how powerful it can be. Smaller feats include the pyramids and shower screens BigSmile
I just saw this last night and decided to try it out, I've manifested a couple things quite well. I've actually (unknowingly then) been doing this since nearly my first memories. Can anyone suggest more things along the lines of "The Secret" and "The Science of Miracles"? I've already watched and took to heart both of them~ Also, lol Peregrinus Smile
Goodmorning!

Just to add some perspective on "The Law of Attraction" and "The Secret". Read David Wilcocks blog "The Deeper Secret" about the importance of "The Law of Service". I fnot balanced with that The law of attraction will work like treating you higher self as a whore which will work but eventually in a destructive STS way.

transiten
(02-13-2010, 06:33 PM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]I just saw this last night and decided to try it out, I've manifested a couple things quite well. I've actually (unknowingly then) been doing this since nearly my first memories. Can anyone suggest more things along the lines of "The Secret" and "The Science of Miracles"? I've already watched and took to heart both of them~ Also, lol Peregrinus Smile
Same with me, I read it on friday and had a similar experience.
(02-14-2010, 03:20 AM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]Goodmorning!

Just to add some perspective on "The Law of Attraction" and "The Secret". Read David Wilcocks blog "The Deeper Secret" about the importance of "The Law of Service". I fnot balanced with that The law of attraction will work like treating you higher self as a whore which will work but eventually in a destructive STS way.

transiten

Could you link me to this? I haven't found it...
I just googled for Deeper Secret David Wilcock. But in reading there, I didn't see anything titled "Law of Service".

(02-14-2010, 04:26 PM)JoshC Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2010, 03:20 AM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]Goodmorning!

transiten

Could you link me to this? I haven't found it...
- Kristy, In re-reading this thread I realized that I did not congratulate you on your new dog manifesting- that is way cool Smile
- Gemini, thank you for the Gregg Braden link. I'm watching it this morning. Looks promising so far!

In general, I think there is something to the law of attraction, and it makes sense from the perspective that we create our own realities. I guess I'm just confused about certain aspects of it... if it exists as something available to us, I think it must be somewhat subtle, or that there may be other factors involved when things do not manifest when you are sincerely trying. Another big question mark I've had for a while on this topic is how this might work where other people are involved. I.e. if I am trying to "manifest" a certain person in my life, or how about when two people are attempting to manifest different results around the same thing (paradox creating).

cheerio,
~L
(02-16-2010, 01:39 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]- Kristy, In re-reading this thread I realized that I did not congratulate you on your new dog manifesting- that is way cool Smile
- Gemini, thank you for the Gregg Braden link. I'm watching it this morning. Looks promising so far!

In general, I think there is something to the law of attraction, and it makes sense from the perspective that we create our own realities. I guess I'm just confused about certain aspects of it... if it exists as something available to us, I think it must be somewhat subtle, or that there may be other factors involved when things do not manifest when you are sincerely trying. Another big question mark I've had for a while on this topic is how this might work where other people are involved. I.e. if I am trying to "manifest" a certain person in my life, or how about when two people are attempting to manifest different results around the same thing (paradox creating).

cheerio,
~L

I think we sometimes make it more difficult than it needs to be. We are so attached to the outcome. It all comes down to vibration, very simple. Who says the different results are paradoxical? We are in a certain state of vibration always. Just BE the vibration of what you "want". Try to get away from needing results or proof. If something manifests (and it always will), or more precisely, manifests to your conscious awareness, then you know you are vibrationally aligned. This is LOA 101.
Remember also, your higher self will trump in the LOA.
Hello Gemini and Josh

Go to DC, under START HERE click on David blog and nr 27 from the bottom of p1 is pt 1-4 articles on Davids "The Deeper Secret". The Law of Service is not mentioned in a headline but referred to in the article. A lot of reading. EnjoyWink

transiten
(02-16-2010, 03:39 PM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Gemini and Josh

Go to DC, under START HERE click on David blog and nr 27 from the bottom of p1 is pt 1-4 articles on Davids "The Deeper Secret". The Law of Service is not mentioned in a headline but referred to in the article. A lot of reading. EnjoyWink

transiten

Sync! Yesterday colorado posted in "Service" the Aaron/Qu'o session nr 6 on this very topic.In my personal chart my sun just entered the 6:th house of service...6! another sync.

transiten
Thanks for the link, transiten Smile I've been getting into David Wilcock now...

L/L
I too had a new dog manifested. He's a 3-year old Malamute I got just this weekend. I've loved malamutes, and it's amazing how things have lined themselves up. He's much happier in his new home now. No longer tied to a chain in the mud. His personality is awesome. It's a great mutual friendship.

seejay21

Manifesting is not the same as wishing, or hoping. It can be unpredictiable, but bottom line, everything is manifested. We make our own reality moment by moment. Manipulating manifestation is tricky business. My most recent expereince with it was during a trip I took to Negril Jamaica. I just returned from an 11 day trip about a week ago. To make a long story short, 9 days into the trip I was absolutely misserable. Everything was wrong. I felt i was being lied to and betrayed by the one I loved, and I was weary of all the "bad things" that were surrounding me. So many bad things... Then on the 9th day in the middle of the afternoon, I decided to sit down and meditate facing the ocean on the beach in an attempt to clear my mind because I was feeling so anxious and lost. I meditated for about 20 minutes. I was doing the "breathing" meditation (that's what I call it). I never do it regularly, maybe a few times a year. During my meditation, the world started to slow down. Time started to "skip", and between the skips, I saw demons. The demons had big teeth and yellow eyes, and "overlaid" our time/space. Somehow they were not scary to me and only faintly visible. During my meditation I realized (again) the world is what we make it, we create our own reality. That thought gave me peace. When I stood up, I was completely refreshed. Suddenly, all the bad things were gone. I saw GOOD things and good people all around. I heard happy singing on the beach that I had not heard before, I saw smiling faces that had not been there before. No one was trying to manipulate me anymore. Then I heard "child of the universe" playing on a radio station. (this version: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2653363/ch...ta_lyrics/ awesome). I walked into my villa, and they were doing yoga on TV. amazing. I know longer saw bad things... only good things.. and it all was my choice to see good or bad.
Of course manifesting can have multiple meanings. If it all happened de facto, we wouldn't need a term for something that just IS. I think we're referring to intended yet unexpected manifestation. Where we want something in the back of our mind, and when it happens, we realize we had wanted that.