Bring4th

Full Version: Never be afraid to ask for help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Unbound

Why is everyone trying to change AdonaiOne's self-perception? Isn't that just a rejection of the parts of yourself you see reflected in him that you do not approve of within yourself?

Quote:Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

Quote:Thus, what would be an improper distortion with one entity is proper with another. We can suggest an attempt to become aware of the other-self as self and thus do that action which is needed by other-self, understanding from the other-self’s intelligence and awareness. In many cases this does not involve the breaking of the distortion of free will into a distortion or fragmentation called infringement. However, it is a delicate matter to be of service, and compassion, sensitivity, and an ability to empathize are helpful in avoiding the distortions of man-made intelligence and awareness.

Seems to me many responses that are in an attempt to "help" on this forum are not from the perspective of other-self as self but are from trying to place the self on the other-self rather than taking the other-self in to the self. In other words, it appears to me that most people respond in a way that is meant to quell their own comforts/discomforts rather than actually attempting to grasp the nature of the life experience of another and see what is needed from THEIR point of view. Yes, I am guilty of this also, naturally.

I just don't understand the need or desire to reject the experiences others are having just because of what we ourselves have experienced. While I realize that each only has the precedence of their own experience surely it can be seen that there will be experiences that others will have that are not even close to being the same to the experiences we are having. Why expect everyone's life and self-perception to look the same? Health isn't about reaching for some ideal, objective state, it is about becoming whole through the acceptance of the totality of the self, all parts whether mundane, magical or divine. The process of the discovery of this entirety of the self is so immensely different for everyone it absolutely baffles me that individuals are told they are not exactly where they are supposed to be or that they are somehow incapable of working with and processing their own catalyst.

Immanuel, whatever stage of your growth you are going through, I accept that and you in the form you are at this point in time. I wish you all the best and hope that whatever it is you are perceiving in yourself grows in to greater self-knowledge and acceptance. Much love to you, my friend.
I love your posts Manny. Catalytic for all involved. You've learned and changed so much since you joined, I'm confident you'll continue to change and grow.

Truth and wisdom, and acceptance and understanding are sometimes hard to reconcile. Too often people are seemingly cold and not understanding in the name of truth and wisdom. Too often people are seemingly in denial of truth in the name of acceptance and understanding.

At least, that's my perception of the patterns on this forum.
(04-02-2014, 05:15 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Why is everyone trying to change AdonaiOne's self-perception? Isn't that just a rejection of the parts of yourself you see reflected in him that you do not approve of within yourself?

Health isn't about reaching for some ideal, objective state, it is about becoming whole through the acceptance of the totality of the self, all parts whether mundane, magical or divine.

...it absolutely baffles me that individuals are told they are not exactly where they are supposed to be or that they are somehow incapable of working with and processing their own catalyst.

Hey Tanner, I pretty much agree with the shape of your thoughts, especially that health and wholeness are about accepting who people as they are - and accepting the self as it is. And most especially I agree with the love that motivated your post.

A question for you that's not about AdonaiOne, but about the principle of the situation. If your (wise and good) counsel was exercised to the fullest, though, wouldn't it prevent you from writing your post altogether?

By that I mean, instead of accepting the actions of those who are relating to AdonaiOne in ways you find undesirable, your post suggests that there is wrongness in those actions, or misalignment in those actions, and that perhaps a change should be made. Ergo, non-acceptance of these other-selves' seemingly non-accepting ways.

Again, I in general agree with you! I'm just wondering regarding your thoughts on what might be an innocent contradiction in the situation in a spirit of conversation and investigation into the principles at play. I could, naturally, be entirely mistaken.

Also, and again this is not about AdonaiOne specifically, but about reflecting to other selves in general, what say you about this Ra-bite:

Quote:101.8 The entity which is given constant and unremitting approval by those surrounding it suffers from the loss of the mirroring effect of those which reflect truthfully rather than unquestioningly. This is not a suggestion to reinstate judgment but merely a suggestion for all those supporting instruments; that is, support, be harmonious, share in love, joy, and thanksgiving, but find love within truth, for each instrument benefits from this support more than from the total admiration which overcomes discrimination.
Nothing wrong with Fang's comments. Spaced gave a good perspective too. Being practical and grounded about pain is important in our world.

I was raised in economically limited circumstances, and in a third world country, where hypocrisy governed all the major aspects of social life. I used to feel sad as a teen, but as I grew up, I noticed how much pain is suffered by good souls stuck in unfortunate circumstances. From my observations, the worst pain scenario was torture, often practiced by governments, and generally approved or ignored by public. The victims were overwhelmingly innocents caught in the maze of counter-insurgencies all over the world. That really humbled me. The pain of someone physically tortured, and kept in a virtual hell for years, when they do not even have any information to reveal. Of the cases I studied, where I was familiar with the language and the culture, I realized that Karma was simply not enough to explain many cases. Thats what made me ignore all the spiritual paths, until I came across Ra material.

The point being, even though it may sound rude and cliche, but quite often it is good to learn about the pain life can inflict on others, before we wallow in our self-created emotional, vicious circles.

100s of lives' pain is a very, very serious statement. If others give a more practical perspective to Adonai1, he may not like it now, but those perspectives will definitely have the potential to add to his wisdom.

From what I have gathered about A1, his most prominent feature is that he is young. that is why he makes numerous threads, where you can tell, that he somehow gets many ideas linked to he spiritual world (from his own self or other influences) and does not dwell on them much, before rushing to share them. Emotional pain is one of those ideas that rises very sharp in our minds, irrespective of the practical reality. So, if others advise him to not take it that seriously, until he has understood its basis, that is not STS, but very sound practical advice. Would you want a spiritually loving person to convince himself that he is suffering from 1000s of lives' worth of pain? Can you imagine how severely it would distort a good amount of his spiritual interactions with his self/higher self/other spiritual sources/the world in general?

I see A1 as a very loving soul, who is young and wants to reach out with his ideas, conclusion, spiritual musings etc. But he has a tendency for declarative statements, quick conclusions, and trying to go deep into spiritual matters, without covering the basics. So, a harsh/practical comment or two may actually make him more humble, and encourage him to think about his ideas more comprehensively. From declarative thought process to a more exploratory one.

1000s of lives' worth pain is a major, major statement, especially for someone, who is young and extra-enthusiastic about finding spiritual mysteries, information etc.

I know the ideal approach is to use love, love and love, but I personally believe in this density, love without practicality can be very counter-productive. Not important for me to impress higher densities, or try to communicate with them all the time. Whats important is you learn about life from all perspectives, and quite often love alone limits that learning.

I would say, since A1 is so eager for learning, it would be more practical for him to read a few human rights' reports, learn about real pain, the kind of pain that can erase every single bit of hope, and no God, intelligent infinity can assuage it with love alone, love without perspective, without answers. better than just saying" Hey A1, we love you, and feel so sorry that you feel 100s of lives' worth of pain. That would just keep him in his pain loop, and his incessant desire to contact/channel will just compound that idea of pain.

His soul may have suffered in its long path, but if there is something substantial and serious, it would be best to heal it, when he is back in higher vibrations after this life (though, you would think that healing would already have happened in his long path). So much better than channeling higher information and try to heal a pain, which may no even be a major issue.

If he has pain from this life, then for sure all my sympathies for him, and I am sure he will get great advice here, if he was to actually share it rather than a vague allusion to 1000s lives' worth of pain.

Unbound

Aha I believe the answer to that was in my post: "Yes, I am guilty of this also, naturally."

I did, in fact, contemplate exactly the point you are making Gary and decided that it would be worth the self-contradiction to make the point I desired to make.

In many ways I see this forum as being one mind with many voices within it. The person that is the forum's collective self has many different personalities and aspects of self which all interact. When I see threads like these and others I view it as an interaction between different self aspects in the same way I view an individual working with the different selves they have within their own minds. Thus there will be a voice for each different manner of intelligence which could be available to process the information.

I cannot really speak for others or how they choose to express themselves but for myself, I guess I see it that my perspective often puts me in a position where I am the voice speaking for the mystical, the mystery and the fantastic. In a mind, I would be that voice that ever urges one to grasp the impossible, to defy the improbable and to open the self to the mystery of the infinite self. I would be that voice that when the self is full of doubt, or fear or skepticism, it speaks of possibility, of imagination and wonder.

My way is not right, nor is it wrong, but it is my way and sometimes, alas, I must sacrifice the attempt to be perfect in my polarization for the same sake of interaction as any other.
Btw, what does New Age martyr even mean. I don't think any power, or armed group would wanna martyr a New Agie. Lets say a soul decides that he has to, has to, has to martyr himself for New Age thoughts. Unfortunately, there won't be anyone willing to martyr that soul. Being born in middle ages or dark ages would have provided better martyr opportunities. The modern age will just laugh at a New Age Martyring volunteer and move on.

On the other hand, if he wants to learn about human rights' issues, wars, group-hate, torture etc. that could be a better learning lesson. Also, there are plenty of martyr opportunities in those fields.

Adonai One, my younger brother, I saw you picture in some thread, and you have kind eyes, and energy of a loving soul. If you were to actually detail your issues, instead of vague references, I am sure this forum will provide comforting and valuable advice. Even in their snarky posts, people here always show love, which is very rare in the modern society, and you should take advantage of that.
(04-02-2014, 05:49 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Aha I believe the answer to that was in my post: "Yes, I am guilty of this also, naturally."

My apologies - I didn't know that you meant, "I am guilty of doing this... right now". Smile I thought the statement pointed to past activity. (Note: I am fully guilty of the same.)

Please don't think I meant to nullify the point and effect of your post. I found your expression beautiful and worthwhile. I just wanted to tackle the (seeming) contradiction.

(04-02-2014, 05:49 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I did, in fact, contemplate exactly the point you are making Gary and decided that it would be worth the self-contradiction to make the point I desired to make.

I see the necessity of it in this situation, and the many times in life when we have to make what seems a contradiction. I just wondered regarding your thoughts on the question.

(04-02-2014, 05:49 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]In many ways I see this forum as being one mind with many voices within it. The person that is the forum's collective self has many different personalities and aspects of self which all interact.

Thus there will be a voice for each different manner of intelligence which could be available to process the information.

Indeed. We each have a particular role to play, and we must play that role to its fullest, whatever it may be.

Quote:67.11 Ra: You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator.

(04-02-2014, 05:49 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot really speak for others or how they choose to express themselves but for myself, I guess I see it that my perspective often puts me in a position where I am the voice speaking for the mystical, the mystery and the fantastic.

You represent the non-dual mystical point of view well, in my opinion.

Love/Light to you

Unbound

I would note that in my post I did not, at any point, express any form of desire to see changes in the behaviours of others, but rather expressed my observations and my own confusions regarding such. It is true that my wording could easily be interpreted to be seeing the behaviours of others as such as "amiss" but if you read it strictly you can see I have only noted my observations and expressed inquiries. I do not perceive any "remedy" as there is nothing incorrect about the choice of expression others have chosen, however that does not mean I necessarily understand or grasp those choices. So, I observe and I inquiry to the best of my ability to discern what is nature of each's perspective that I may better understand my own role and the roles of others in my own life.
Love is not about letting your child run out into an open busy road and letting them experience first hand the pleasure of a one on one contact with a vehicle coming at 80 mph because you have "Unconditional acceptance of their choice as an infinite being". Similarly, if a friend locks themselves in a room with a "woe is me" attitude, starving themselves due to perceiving there not to be any food, yet you know there is some available right across the road, you're not going to let them sit there, but rather break down that door and jar them awake telling them to get outside and look at what is available for them. Yes, it may be a strong approach however would you rather let them die whilst singing kumbaya outside sending 'high vibrations'?

These are ridiculous examples/analogies (partly because I'm bloody tired and can't think of any better ones), however it conveys the point well. That being, It isn't necessarily about letting one indulge in their self destructive behaviour, because in doing so you're perpetuating the state they wish to relieve themselves from. The goal is to empower the individual and recognise their sovereignty, not to 'confirm' their idea that they are some pain riddled creature doomed to millennia of torture (Where's the 'Love' in that?). How you go about that may entail a 'strong' approach, however the change ultimately outweights the transitional pain. There are members that have had their their intentions misinterpreted by others who have not integrated that aspect of Self (In relation to compassion/wisdom), which we're seeing projected here.

In this case ones Soul would have to be pretty high on the good stuff to seemingly indulge in 1000's of lifetimes of torture (I'm kidding).

There is one perspective that all is ultimately well, harmonious, correct, and this is true, however the pathway in which that point of reconciliation is reached is only through the process of exploration through various methods, the catalyst of which may be personal development and maturity over years or a kick up the backside from an individual on a forum. Regardless of the catalyst they are both valid obviously, however the choice of experience is up to the individual. The incarnate themes are set, however how you go about exploring them is entirely upto the individual through the various probability vortices. You could go about it as painfree as possible, or not, it's entirely upto the individual in question (The 'Soul' has no 'Bias' in that sense given it is a Human attribute).
(04-02-2014, 04:00 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]It's become abundantly clear to me that this message board is not a part of the world I wish to create, so, I am outta here. Take care all..
y is it not a part of the world u wish to create?
pain song, ugh!

(Three Days Grace - Pain)
(04-02-2014, 04:00 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]It's become abundantly clear to me that this message board is not a part of the world I wish to create, so, I am outta here. Take care all..

relax, it´s all just an expression
apply meaning at your discretion

don’t let the dancing shadows of words confuse
Our intention is love, not abuse

But I feel you, lack of feeling perfect mutual meaning and understanding within this field of vibration can certainly be frustrating at times.
All part of the phase of confusion and balance of diversity within this delusion, might as well try and enjoy it while it lasts Wink
to co-create can be such a pain at this stage in social awareness
Thank you for sharing your bliss
Thank you for sharing your pain
together we enrich
the diversity of the same

The bliss/pain of dying and of being born (in every moment)
Is a glory that you should not mourn
Let it inspire self
Just like everything else

Melissa

Bummer to see you go scott. Should you return than I'd be interested to know how you experience the forums and why it doesn't match to the world you wish to create. Journey well.
Melissa, reading through this thread, you come across as the only real person.

If I was going to contribute without contributing, I would simply say it's a lot easier to communicate once you get down off your high horse instead of trying to be cool for the internet. Empathy is the bridge through which growth can travel, and we've become terrified of doing that on this message board.

However, as I am all things just as you are all things...

A1, every one of the beliefs that I've held to and thought were so important were ripped from me as the pain I felt maintaining a belief intensified related to how strongly I desired the belief to be true. In a way I was using knowledge/belief as a way of avoiding catalyst. As the catalyst was pushed aside over and over again using belief as a tool of denial of the pain and real-ness my day to day experience, I finally let go of my ego centric beliefs as waves of pain and hopelessness washed over me. It could be described as a process of organic intensity as each wave of mental anguish rocks reality to its core.

Spaced's post is awesome though.

It's five in the morning, and I apologize for how confusing my English gets when I post from a smartphone.
(04-03-2014, 05:53 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Melissa, reading through this thread, you come across as the only real person.

Nobody move... GR is on to us!
*Recalibrating collective AI sequence to integrate Melissa expression behavior patterns*

better easily amused than easily abused Wink

But I agree, Melissa plays an important role in the diversity of possible responses here.
Somtimes I do strugle with being a person and find people who are, inspireing...

"I want to be a real boy!"
(04-03-2014, 05:53 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Melissa, reading through this thread, you come across as the only real person...

Spaced's post is awesome though.
i didn't "like" spaced's post bc i didn't like it. i'm surprised it's gotten 10 likes so far. in it he assumes a1 got told something he didn't want to hear but that's not the case bc a1 wrote in his post, "I will not be believed" so he was obviously expecting what he got from "fang & co."

then spaced goes on to tell a1 he's being "dishonest & belittling" if he thinks that his pain is more intense. then he basically calls scottk "silly & divisive"...

note to scottk: nevermind about "y is it not a part of the world u wish to create?" bc i can see where u're coming from. u take care too

(04-02-2014, 03:02 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]Aww, that's too cute. Wink
am i only the only 1 here that finds that video very disturbing?

i think it would be "too cute" if it was about 3 seconds long

Fang

Quote:he assumes a1 got told something he didn't want to hear but that's not the case bc a1 wrote in his post, "I will not be believed" so he was obviously expecting what he got from "fang & co."

Wanting something to happen and expecting it to happen are two different things.

Quote:then spaced goes on to tell a1 he's being "dishonest & belittling" if he thinks that his pain is more intense. then he basically calls scottk "silly & divisive"...
There is a difference between critiquing an idea presented by a person and critiquing the person presenting such things themselves.
Spaced didn't call ScottK "silly and divisive" he called the idea of labelling actions as either STO/STS silly and divisive as well as dualistic and black/white, which that kind of thing is, it's not an attack on the person.
(04-03-2014, 11:38 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:he assumes a1 got told something he didn't want to hear but that's not the case bc a1 wrote in his post, "I will not be believed" so he was obviously expecting what he got from "fang & co."

Wanting something to happen and expecting it to happen are two different things.
i agree

wait...was this thread an april fools' day joke?

Quote:then spaced goes on to tell a1 he's being "dishonest & belittling" if he thinks that his pain is more intense. then he basically calls scottk "silly & divisive"...

(04-03-2014, 11:38 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]There is a difference between critiquing an idea presented by a person and critiquing the person presenting such things themselves.
Spaced didn't call ScottK "silly and divisive" he called the idea of labelling actions as either STO/STS silly and divisive as well as dualistic and black/white, which that kind of thing is, it's not an attack on the person.
close enough...

i didn't say he did, anyway. i said he *basically* did
I apologize for my choice of words, I can see that I may come across as a bit harsh or judgemental. That's not something I was striving for, and I did not mean for Scott to feel uncomfortable. I just find that whole accusing people of being STS or low vibration or not being loving enough kind of oppressive and evasive behaviour, which is what prompted me to enter the discussion. Also, the comment about being told what you dont want to hear was not an assumption directed at Adonai, but more of an observation on a trend that plays out often, as can be seen the responses to this thread. I'm being told something that I don't want to hear for example, which is that I sometimes I come off as a bit of a know-it-all and that even though I think I'm just sharing my mind that I can hurt people. This is something I know already, which is why I'm often afraid to speak up. Thank you for not liking my post Isis and for telling my why Smile I appreciate the feedback.
Just to bring this matter to closure, I shall explain what I meant by STS and low vibration.

On these boards, I see a well-developed social hierarchy or pecking order. That is over the course of seeing thousands of posts rather than just this thread.

I've seen a lot of ego-oriented posts, such as putting others down and criticizing for unwarranted reasons.

Maybe I've gone through enough life to understand how to uplift those around me in my own unique way, and enjoy the positive energy that creates between myself and others and the uplifting of all, and that is what I wish to create in my life continuously until the day I die, in full awareness of reality. "Honey works better than vinegar" in my world of dealing with other humans. It's true, sometimes some painful truth is needed to heal. But not painful truth dished out sarcastically and in belittling fashion as a first step..

At least, that's the way I see the world. Many folks here seem to see the world quite differently than me and that's fine, but I choose now to not be a part of that world.

And that's all - be well everyone Smile
(04-02-2014, 07:18 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]It's not offensive to me. I do perceive it as an indirect way of hinting at something. Just as I perceive Adonai's post as asking for help without actually asking. Though I could be mistaken, if so, I apologize.

A1, if you feel reluctant to ask for help directly, that's ok. If you don't appreciate any help, that's fine too. Your post ignited my curiosity because I've often felt similar, though I'm quick to lose track of any metaphysical perspectives, and I think the experience of/working with pain is an interesting subject in general.

Also, I believe that a 'magician' in floral garments suits you way better than a martyr. Well, that's how I see you anyway.
i think u're mistaken & here's y:

(04-01-2014, 12:51 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I have pleaded for so much assistance for so much of my pain.

plus y would he be asking for help if he says he knows his pain "is & will continue to be"?

Melissa

Yes, no, idk. Since A1 isn't participating, and I think we should respect that. At least, I don't feel comfortable continuing talking about him as if he's not 'here'.
(04-02-2014, 11:11 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Disagreeing with someone is not an 'STS' action and labeling something that you find hard to accept as 'STS' is both silly and divisive. Can we please move past this black and white, dualistic view of reality?

Sometimes this is something I need to remember, since there are those who have disagreed with me in the past. I love them just the same.
(04-03-2014, 02:07 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I've gone through enough life to understand how to uplift those around me in my own unique way, and enjoy the positive energy that creates between myself and others and the uplifting of all, and that is what I wish to create in my life continuously until the day I die, in full awareness of reality.

Brother, maybe others have gone through enough in their lives, or they have observed it in others that - when, people are young and enthusiastic and approach serious matters in a very impulsive manner, they can make substantial mistakes.

So, if someone gives advice based on that, or comments on A1's situation, which he himself posted on a public board, why would you call their thinking STS. What if they genuinely wanted A1 to do a bit of introspection, about the impulsive way he approaches spiritual interactions, and then very casually shares them on a public board, which in turn can influence other young impressionable minds. Have you seen his other thread about possession, fearlessness, love from the universe etc? Or, his past thread about impulsive conclusions about negative densities and such. What if a new spiritual seeker was to be affected by his opinions, his quick conclusions?

Which is absolutely fine. That is the point of free will, free choices. No one is stopping A1. No one should demean him for the sake of love. But, you cannot say that others commenting on his impulsive opinions with their advice, or love-based-sarcasm are doing STS thinking.

Even if they were, would your love, compassion filled approach not let them do it? This whole attitude that all should be love-love-love, and if it is not, I am going home with my ball, and not gonna let anything else be discussed is basically trying to control the flow of thought in others. Just love-love-love at the cost of wisdom can restrict many others' paths.

For example, I personally believe that couple years back (I just found this forum last year, but I have gone back and read past threads), so couple years back Unity100 used to post here regularly. And, he provided invaluable discussions on topics, which most spiritual love-love-love people would not dare touch. Basically, in his own unique manner, he provided wisdom. His tone may not have been appreciated by some, but he never tried to shut others up, just presented his own opinions. yet many of his threads had multiple responses, where other spiritually advanced people simply didn't like him discussing challenging topics, and his ideas that even higher densities can make substantial mistakes, and third density has to suffer. Slowly, the love-filled basically drove him off, cause they did not like the idea of challenges, questions.

I saw this throughout my growing up in India. Corrupt people did their natural stuff, and created a poverty, suffering filled environment in many places, which was not allowed to be challenged properly, mainly because of lots of blind spiritual adherence to just talking about nice things, and not calling out others' corruption and mistakes. Which created a very docile society with lots of suffering and being controlled by very selfish people on the top. Love was used to crush wisdom. I can go deeper, but very few people outside India really understand it. For most its just Gandhi, Yoga and the stark poverty-porn. But basically, spirituality in many parts has simply turned into blind worship of higher powers based on just love-No-challenges-No-questions, and many individuals messing with occult stuff without proper understanding.

Basically, brother, please let others have their say. If their benevolent sarcasm, playful advice seems mean to you, let them be. They have got their freedom to explore in wisdom, and to give advice to a young person like A1 as they see fit. Maybe their words have little sarcasm, but they mean to genuinely comment upon A1's many musings, which he himself puts on a public forum.

Forget about A1, just take some random guy SpiritualExplorer007. Assume SE007 has recently found Ra's writings, and likes the ideas of channeling and becoming a spiritual expert. SE7 tried to learn a lot in a short duration, and during an intense moment in his mind, he decides he is suffering from severe pain deep in his soul, which is a pain of 1000s of lives. Now if someone on a public board advises him to take it easy, and dwell more on basic understandings, rather then rushing to be an expert, why should that advice not be allowed and referred to as STS, even if it includes sarcasm? Would you want to just offer love-love-love, and see it as good situation that SE007 now believes he has got more pain than millions of entities in third world and prisons, and then make fast-food style impulsive conclusions about it, especially when SE007 is messing with channeling? Wouldn't others also have the right to express their opinions on SE007's musings, so they may not distort thinking of new users on these forum.

All my life, I have not given a flying **** about occult and stuff, but I remember, when I first visited this forum after reading Ra, and I read one of A1's many threads, which created a little apprehension in my mind, cause I am new to all this higher density stuff. Lots of that stuff just did not seem right. With time, I read others' posts, and more of Ra material, and got a better understanding. But, I concluded that young people posting impulsive opinions about serious channeling, occult, spiritual stuff should be criticized, so there is balance in information, and it may actually help that young person ground himself more. I have been to other forums, where people, who seem to be good, kind souls, and they throw out spiritual advice like free pancakes, and many others may get influenced, if there is not criticism and sarcasm to counter the one-dimensional thought flow.

Sorry about the length of this post. I post very rarely on forums. I personally find the whole focus on just love based musings and nothing else very suffocating. It leads to lots of empty platitudes, spiritual circle-jerk, and very little of value in practical advice. This third density maybe primarily about love, but things can be very, very harsh for unlucky souls, and a bit of criticism, questioning, challenging would definitely help the third density social thought process. This is not directed at A1. As long as he is a loving and kind should, all my love for him. This is about the general throttling of critical analysis by those, who think they are the love experts, and know how all can be solved by love alone. Maybe from infinite creator's perspective, but not from our limited societies and lives in third density. I would never dare to reduce the love filled voices. Cause deep down I love people, who are kind, compassionate, and love is the basis of my desire to exist in this infinite creation, and find my own little path. But, then those professing to be love filled should have enough patience to let others express themselves through critical analysis, questions, or even the terrifying sarcasm on a public board.

You may have learned from your life that love, compassion are the best. Others may have learned through harsher conditions that a bit of wisdom is necessary too. Their expression is essential to the beauty fo this creation too. Even if they challenge Yahweh, Guardians, higher densities etc. Or, even if they advise someone to be more modest, and thoughtful before they present their impulsive conclusions in multiple threads.

(04-03-2014, 02:07 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]"Honey works better than vinegar" in my world of dealing with other humans. It's true, sometimes some painful truth is needed to heal. But not painful truth dished out sarcastically and in belittling fashion as a first step.

Brother, there are infinite worlds beyond yours, and in many a bit of vinegar helps too. Infact, I think the beautiful lesson of love is just not about your liking of honey, but others liking of a little extra vinegar in their advice, in their critical analysis. An individual cannot dictate the recipe in a situation involving other-selves too, but the circumstances of the situation. And other people's perspectives of that situation, even if it involves a bit of sarcasm and criticism. If their criticism is wrong, counter it with your wisdom+compassion. Btw, sarcasm in this thread was 0.2 on a 1 to 10 scale based on normal human discussions.

This existence gives every soul full right of expression, and there is a reason that wisdom is considered as important as love in this long spiritual path. You may wanna ignore wisdom, your choice, but others have full right to wisdom based exploring, even if it leads to questioning higher densities' decisions, or throwing a bit of sarcasm here and there. No wonder, so many love obsessed New Age groups just end up being authoritarian, with love-experts leading others like nursery school children.

For any unlucky soul, who read this long post, I apologize for the rambling. But then, I have noticed, in general posters here do ramble, which is beautiful cause atleast most of them seem to be genuinely kind inspite of differing opinions. A bit of zing int he arguments helps. Posters like Unity100 help. Existence itself may go for a bit of zing here and there. look at this heavy veil. Someone, somewhere wants it not just for our free will to chose, but for extra experience to the creator. Existence's zing. The zing that has led to destruction of Maldek, ruining of Mars, and a very uninspiring status quo on Earth. creator appreciates zing, inspite of its infinite love. Look at the STS that has arisen in this same creator's playground. Look how much zing are they adding to life.

I actually worry about future Earths in other galaxies, who are gonna be governed by higher beings, who have got abundant love, but an approach to wisdom that leads to millions suffering torture of the most horrible kind, with spiritual experts healing everything in third density with honey, while STS comprehensively rules third density lives. I just hope, I am in a really high density, maybe post mid-sixth, so i can look back, enjoy the zing, and finally believe in "All is well".

Btw, I am well aware that the kinda thought process that I used in above post is not going to be of much interest to many, who suspect they are high density wanderers and just focusing on love. Which is totally fare. Everyone has got their unique path, and if someone wants to just focus on love, totally beautiful. But, others have the right to express too.

The above post was not directed at A1. Just my general musings on how I see many on this forum approach ideas, which involve criticism and questions, just because some are trying to figure out, why is there so much random pain, inspite of us being helped by billions upon billions of higher density beings. I'd rather have higher densities using wisdom alongwith love. I'd rather they listen to our experience on the ground here, understand our perspective, from the third density's dirt and mud, and then make their decisions. Cause, you bet they make lots and lots of decisions that dictate our lives here.

Creator has given me the full, infinite right to question situations, people around me, and the infinite creator itself. And, if I am right about my very limited understanding of the infinite creator, then the creator itself wants us to question. Creator itself has made vinegar, wisdom, STS and so on. The infinite creator wants us to question as much as we want, challenge as much as we want. Our path's structure is pre-defined by the creator (the narrow path, densities and so on), but our expression is not. Creator wants you to express yourself, and learn the deep value of love combined with wisdom. So, let us not use love to suffocate others' expression and wisdom.
I'm glad someone (Tanner) finally shared their view on what I have long perceived on these forums.

From my perspective, what is going on is beyond friendly advice, and an attempt to control or cynicize another's path is committed 'for their own good' or perhaps out of insecurity. I understand it is often a good service to offer advice or constructive criticism occasionally instead of just offering encouragement constantly, but I also think it is inappropriate to offer nothing but criticism for everything (at the opposite end of the spectrum of offering no criticism).

Arguably, everyone on these forums has been guilty of this behavior at some point, including myself. However, a certain few individuals do this much more frequently than the average forum member. That is where the paradox comes in that was pointed out by Tanner and Gary: if you speak up and ask something be done about it, isn't that committing the same act of control?

That paradox is what has kept me (mostly) silent about the topic for years. I have also noticed it has kept me from speaking my mind in general as much as I'd like to for fear of overly critical words.

I understand and 100% support being a mirror to those who need it. But I think what I am talking about goes well beyond being a mirror and strays into criticism with the goal of control, whether conscious or subconscious. That is where the Ra quote(s) Tanner mentioned come in:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?v=o&s=17#30 Ra 17.30' Wrote:Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

What I take from this is that there is no 'correct', objective answer for anyone to adhere to on their life path. In fact, it doesn't seem like it would do any good to either party to blindly give or follow advice with no discernment involved since nothing is known. Therefore, I only find it appropriate to offer one's perspective to the seeker looking for answers, not say what someone should or should not be doing or thinking.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=18#6 Ra 18.6 Wrote:Thus, what would be an improper distortion with one entity is proper with another. We can suggest an attempt to become aware of the other-self as self and thus do that action which is needed by other-self, understanding from the other-self’s intelligence and awareness. In many cases this does not involve the breaking of the distortion of free will into a distortion or fragmentation called infringement. However, it is a delicate matter to be of service, and compassion, sensitivity, and an ability to empathize are helpful in avoiding the distortions of man-made intelligence and awareness.

When I perceive this behavior of being overly critical or being critical too often, I typically see a lack of compassion, sensitivity, and attempt to put one's self in the other's shoes.

So what is to be done; what can be done; what do I want to be done? Nothing, other than imploring the readers of highly critical (often well written) posts to consider if what is being said is truly helpful to the person being given 'advice', or if someone is merely imposing their 'superior' viewpoint on another?

Unbound

Aha Alas, I believe it is impossible to please everyone. Some want more of this, others want more of that, and others want things to stay as they are. The forum is an individual and the identities of its mind are continuously interacting and working to formulate a self in awareness. There is not a single purpose or one thought which defines this place and so naturally many seekers of all types are called.

Melissa

Peregrine Wrote:"Seems like people are mainly talking past (not with) one another because their nominal concerns are misaligned. At the root of it, maybe all parties would like to be treated with more respect and love? Perhaps the focus of your communication should return to the essentials for awhile? Perhaps each self could ask other-self how self could be more loving and respectful?"
I feel like I'm treated with respect here for the most part.
Pages: 1 2 3