Bring4th

Full Version: Randomizing folder files in windows 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HEY!

(cough)

So I was wondering if anyone of yous guys know a program that would randomize the contents of specific folders every time you open them. Like if you have video clips, music, pictures etc.. in em, every time you open that folder the contents would be randomly shuffled.

I am ok with it being a constant process in windows.

My quite short a search heh gave no immediate success in finding such a program.

Thus I leave myself at your mercy .D Please do enlighten me if you know something of sorts!

*waves*

EDIT: Can't delete thread, but will not be hanging around to reply either, just so you know.

Fang

Uh I don't know of a program that would do that, the files will be organized according to the chosen scheme ie. alphabetical, size, type. I'm not sure there's much you can do other than change the organizing scheme sorry.
Lots of programs do that individually, ie, music listening programs (winamp), and photo viewing programs, though they do so without actually touching the directory structure.

I don't know a program that randomizes all three clips, music, and photos at the time same time though. There is probably one out there.