Bring4th

Full Version: Realization: Left-hand Positive Path isn't possible.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I attempted to polarize positively through will but I realize that this state has no future for 99.999999% of beings. Here's why it doesn't work: You have to completely hate yourself and love everything at the same time. End result? A shipwreck of an entity in the 6th-density, if you are born with the greatest misfortune in the entire galaxy, the greatest misfortune ever. The entity polarizes negatively through 3rd-4th-5th density with a great hatred of reality, itself, people and planets then soon realizes unconditional love by accident. What you get is a perpetual orgasm of constant agony.

My wife got a vision of one of these beings and all that was seen was a small black hole that was radiating light. All that can be heard from it is sounds of metal bending and things breaking. Of course, it was symbolic. Secret: Some of these guys run the Orion confederation just to watch the world burn. They are so messed up the entities just treat them as a computer.

It's a state that is not intended to exist right now. I attempted it, failed, ended up getting constant psychic greetings because I had formed a box of hysteria based on great hatred of my self while loving all things unconditionally. I nearly committed suicide, entities tried to throw me into traffic. I had to beg for help to be simply told this doesn't work.

You win, Tanner. You win, Hegel. I concede, nihilism is a philosophy that only works if you like eating manure for breakfast.
I just want to say, thanks for bringing me along on your wild ride through reality.

Fang

Quote: I concede, nihilism is a philosophy that only works if you like eating manure for breakfast.
lol, told ya. It's not a philosophy I would like to see anyone embrace. Philosophy literally means "love of wisdom", you don't see many philosophers supporting nihilism for a reason.

The idea of embracing the left hand path (as it is traditionally seen) while trying to polarize positively seems contradictory and to be honest I'm not surprised it doesn't work (not that we can gauge our polarization but it obviously wasn't that beneficial for your well-being), but hey I guess someone had to give it crack lol

Welcome back to Planet Earth, I hope you stick around.

Just a note though, love and hate are not opposites, especially in the Rarian (lol) sense of the word "love"
There are those in this reality that enjoy manure for breakfast. Although I still find it a strange idea.
A1, thanks for going through what you did so I did not have to...
So whats your new stance in this dance?

michael430

[deleted]
(04-03-2014, 08:44 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the Ra quote about starting greater work before a entity is ready? Something about opening higher chakras while lower ones are still blocked ?
49.5 is one. Without bothering with a foundation, for example due to spiritual bypassing, there will be confusion when that foundation is inevitably called upon. Knowing the self smooths the distortions which dictate how we are able to perceive, to take in, and to process all outer distortions. The imbalance leads to eccentricities, suffering, confusion, and distraction.

Unbound

One day, healing will be able to be expressed by these beings and all beings as a manifestation of themselves being One with the Creator and they will be free from their perceived eternal agony. Whether these beings actually exist or are an archetype of the mind, I think it is well to realize that whatever our relationship to the concept of pain we can and must choose for ourselves how we are going to shape our experience towards alleviating pain and suffering, or indulging in its terrifying 'pleasure'. One cannot become whole while they are separating from themselves. Nor can one truly be separate from themselves once wholeness is realized. These are my thoughts anyways, take or leave them if you will.

Glad to be with you on the journey my friend. Much love to you.
I guess you have a earthly will of your own as in what you want your "destiny" to be. If you chose to follow what you feel is right (for you), you would not be in "pain".

It seems so obvious but I feel the need to repeat it - there is no right or wrong path to take, only your path.

If you have the balls to follow it, fulfillment awaits.

[Image: SIAzhev.jpg]
Be brave
I didn't realize it was a competition >.>

Good that there's been an influx of balancing wisdom to your life ^^.
I never realized before this term nihilism. I can't imagine living with no belief, or that much self hatred. I've been upset at the things I've done. Well, it hasn't been a lot. I've never physically assaulted any human. At least I get unconditional love from my pet. The hope in the afterlife is what keeps me going. It keeps me from going insane from boredom or frustration.