Bring4th

Full Version: Dreams of Ra or Confederation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone here have a dream related to Ra?

Last night my dream was:

There was a very powerful wizard who appeared to have a lot of distortion. I could see it as light around his body. It looked very frayed, but was very intense. He was challenging a much softer person. I told the softer person about the Law of One and Ra. It was the first dream that had mention of Ra in it that I remember. I felt very close to Ra, and Ra felt real to me. I felt as if I were sent as a teacher from Ra. Teaching this young student how to defend against the raging wizard. The raging wizard was a little intimidating, but I had my trust in Ra's teachings.
(04-04-2014, 09:41 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone here have a dream related to Ra?

Last night my dream was:

There was a very powerful wizard who appeared to have a lot of distortion. I could see it as light around his body. It looked very frayed, but was very intense. He was challenging a much softer person. I told the softer person about the Law of One and Ra. It was the first dream that had mention of Ra in it that I remember. I felt very close to Ra, and Ra felt real to me. I felt as if I were sent as a teacher from Ra. Teaching this young student how to defend against the raging wizard. The raging wizard was a little intimidating, but I had my trust in Ra's teachings.

Who do you think the wizard represented?
Who was the young soft person?

What role does Ra play in this scenario?
Ra may mean my higher self. I'm not sure if Ra has reached higher self status though.

The wizard could represent my darker side. It's unbalanced. A lot of power though.

Not sure who the young soft person would represent besides one of my own personalities.

Fascinating to think about.
(04-04-2014, 09:52 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ra may mean my higher self. I'm not sure if Ra has reached higher self status though.

The wizard could represent my darker side. It's unbalanced. A lot of power though.

Not sure who the young soft person would represent besides one of my own personalities.

Fascinating to think about.

When you start to understand the way dreams communicate it gets much easier to interpret their meaning and message.
You seem to be on the right track GW.
The wizard actually didn't seem that dark. He seemed like he was showing that his way was superior. And I was suggesting a softer approach. But in all the wizard's power I wasn't really afraid of him.
ra was mentioned in my dreamland once. i was seeing black, normal-looking font, on white paper...it was a thick paragraph...i couldn't focus enough to read it but i knew it was something Ra had supposedly written & could tell it started with "i am Ra" then i thought "mayb Ra is real..." just before waking
Yeah, I sometimes wonder if Ra is real. If I can do all those things I do in dreamland, then chances are they are real. I hope I see them after death. Maybe they'll help me walk the steps of light by giving encouraging words and cheering me on. I can imagine that Ra has a sense of humor. In the Law of One, at times they mention that they have humor.

I did see a figure in real life that I thought was Ra, but I can't be certain. They started with a twinkle of light, before manifesting before me. They said nothing, but did hand gestures. I only hope it was Ra. I can imagine that Ra will meet me at death. And possibly teach me where I can go, but not guide me as they don't agree with guiding, but teaching only. I wonder if in time/space after death, if it is different, since you have access to universal knowledge possibly.
(04-04-2014, 10:58 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I sometimes wonder if Ra is real. If I can do all those things I do in dreamland, then chances are they are real. I hope I see them after death. Maybe they'll help me walk the steps of light by giving encouraging words and cheering me on. I can imagine that Ra has a sense of humor. In the Law of One, at times they mention that they have humor.

I did see a figure in real life that I thought was Ra, but I can't be certain. They started with a twinkle of light, before manifesting before me. They said nothing, but did hand gestures. I only hope it was Ra. I can imagine that Ra will meet me at death. And possibly teach me where I can go, but not guide me as they don't agree with guiding, but teaching only. I wonder if in time/space after death, if it is different, since you have access to universal knowledge possibly.
what did the figure look like?
what do u imagine Ra will look like to u? like the figure? or like multiple people?
The figure looked like a miniature human, about 6" to a foot tall. He wore a white hat similar to what a religious figure like a Bishop might wear. He was translucent. If I'm lucky, he was a thoughtform projection from Ra. I could tell he was very magical just from his presence.

Your image didn't come through. Can you post the file to this site?
Ra might appear like this to me.

[attachment=1232]
(04-04-2014, 09:41 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone here have a dream related to Ra?

Well, this wasn't Ra, but it was Confederation. It happened before I found Ra material.

These Confedration entities looked like us, humans, except that there was a magical shimmer around them, like an extraterristrial aura which stood out. So, if they would walk on the streets, even though looking like us, everyone would still stop and just stare I guess, knowing that they aren't humans (but on the other hand they are probably able to hide that aura, or shimmer). This shimmer around them was delicious, and I even asked for a kiss, which I got! BigSmile

Anyways, in my dream they came to visit me, and I asked them if they were "the creators of our bodies", which I almost like sensed about them, and they said that they were. And they also said that they will be back "after all the changes", and then boarded their craft and flew away.

I felt happy and had intensive feelings of hope and light for three days after this dream.

I think it was Yahweh, as they are the only ones who mixed their genes with us, as far as we know.
Interesting picture, If the figure were shimmering light, I would agree as to it having a feeling of a thought form of Ra.

One night I asked my higher self to identify to my conscious self, from what social memory complex my spirit originates.

That night I met a messenger. The entity telepathically explained its name, and I sounded it by each syllable, fumbling for the correct sound, until I spoke "Ra-Sha" as I awoke and sat up, reaching for a pen and paper.
Ankh, if I met the Confederation or Ra in a dream, I wouldn't know what question to ask. I still am not sure if I met them today, what I would ask them.
(04-06-2014, 06:37 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ankh, if I met the Confederation or Ra in a dream, I wouldn't know what question to ask. I still am not sure if I met them today, what I would ask them.

Ask them to give you a kiss! BigSmile