Bring4th

Full Version: Best way to send healing energy/love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My main service is in the sending of love and healing energy out to those who need it. But what is the best place to send it to?

The social memory complex/collective unconscious of Earth
Earth itself
Everyone who needs it
My native social memory complex
My mother
My pets
My spirit guide
A furry/anthro being whom I don't know who is hurting (and I feel a longing for helping).

I like focusing on my social memory complex, but I'm not sure if they need my love, or could make use of it. Anyone else here send out love as service? Who do they send love to? I also can do Reiki to an extent. (When I said that got a gust of wind outside, confirmation from my guides that I am better than
I think I am at Reiki. I did calm a dog once that was upset.)

I want my time here as a wanderer to be spent in service. Not all the time, but 50% of the time. It's a hard goal to reach. Maybe I shouldn't be overly concerned with reaching that goal of half my hours in the day being spent actively serving others through sending love. It's hard to do that 12 hours a day, every day.

Melissa

Gem, if you feel inspired to send loving energy anywhere in particular then that's the 'best' way to go about. I'll do that sometimes, other times just a list of appreciation, whatever feels 'natural'. If you're in a loving place you can't help but 'send' it to each and all around you. So I'd say relax and don't worry about it Wink
Indeed gratitude and appreciation opens the heart. It's another way to love.

My intuition is telling me to connect with my social memory complex through indigo and green rays. Though my focus is always changing. I believe it to be 6D, so keeping my indigo ray in balance with my heart with them is key.

I believe they are Light and Love beings, so can become anthros if I saw them that way. Whatever promotes the greatest feelings of love, balanced with light.
i'd go w/ "every1 who needs it"

Unbound

All of the above.

Also, Reiki can be used extensively in radiation. Just imagine your heart as a point and then expand that heart point as a sphere full of love and just keep expanding it until it encompasses all.