Bring4th

Full Version: Picture of your Social Memory Complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a couple of characters that I imagine reflect how welcoming my social memory complex is of me. Though I believe they would appear as light, but to me this form would stand out.

[attachment=1233]
[Image: Were-All-A-Little-Weird2.jpg]

BigSmile
(04-05-2014, 04:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a couple of characters that I imagine reflect how welcoming my social memory complex is of me. Though I believe they would appear as light, but to me this form would stand out.

when did you first start getting interested in these anthro's Gemini? I mean, what age, and what was the experience involved?

did they contact you in dreams?
Oh, it's been years since I've had an interest in them.
Dreams have been more recent. I haven't always had dreams of them.
It's probably been 20+ years that I've been inspired by anthros. And I'm 36. One dream I remember I was riding on the shoulders of an anthro. Another, a bunch of them were dancing on stage and it was hyperreal. Still, they were cartoony anthros, just were so lifelike. Even the dust in the air had a hyperreal look to it under the stage lights. And the light itself was alive. Nice dream.
There's supposedly a Humanoid E.T. race resembling felines. Perhaps that's where your affinity for them comes from?

http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/?attachment_id=7941
(04-06-2014, 03:42 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]There's supposedly a Humanoid E.T. race resembling felines. Perhaps that's where your affinity for them comes from?

I've hear of the feline race. My interest is more toward lupine, or wolflike. Not werewolves, but the kind wolfy anthros.

I wonder if that feline race has tails. I have wanted to have a furry tail, and a muzzle like a wolf. And digitigrade legs, and a furry body, essentially to be an anthro. That's why I feel part of their race.
Edited to make the picture sharper. I found the original image.
When I interact with what I believe to be my social memory complex in my mind,
they often appear as light. Sometimes I get the anthro forms.
But I am often distracted by my sexual attraction towards anthros.

I was once asked if I wanted to get sexual with one of the complex,
and I had such respect for them, that I said no. It's like with my higher self,
even if he appears as an anthro, it's usually clean. It would be weird
having sexual feelings for your higher self. But I guess since the higher self
is anything we can imagine, it's possible.

I don't obsess over my SMC lately. Because I know they are always there.
Their light brings up issues within me, so by approaching them,
it all really depends. Sometimes I can hug them, and feel their warmth
light and love flowing through me.

But I only get glimpses of their mind. I can't tap into the SMC mind very well.
It doesn't bring me frustration though. I believe they will appear to me as
anything I can imagine, and will appeal to me. I rarely see them as humans though.
They don't have to put out their hands to show themselves as welcoming to me.
I instantly know I belong. I don't know what density they are from. Perhaps 5th or 6th.

In 5th density, you work mostly alone, though there is a complex there. I am usually one who
likes to work alone. So 5th density would probably be the most fun for me. But making up part
of the sun's body in 6D time/space would be phenomenal too.

Here's to my social memory complex, and how much I love them. I miss them. But I will be back shortly.

The words to this song tell how I imagine they feel about me. Missing me too. "Right now I wish you were here."

Unbound

(04-06-2014, 03:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2014, 03:42 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]There's supposedly a Humanoid E.T. race resembling felines. Perhaps that's where your affinity for them comes from?

I've hear of the feline race. My interest is more toward lupine, or wolflike. Not werewolves, but the kind wolfy anthros.

I wonder if that feline race has tails. I have wanted to have a furry tail, and a muzzle like a wolf. And digitigrade legs, and a furry body, essentially to be an anthro. That's why I feel part of their race.

Yes, we have tails.
(04-28-2014, 04:58 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2014, 03:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, we have tails.

Way cool.