Bring4th

Full Version: About these wonderful entities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:
"There are many entities in the inner realms who are drawn to you when you are conspicuously loving, patient or intent upon the truth. Passion for goodness, for fairness, for love, or for devotion to The one infinite Creator all draw to you entities that dwell within the inner realms in one capacity or another. And so you may have about you literally dozens of helpful, loving sources of inspiration and guidance. Each is in harmony with the other sources of guidance that are about you and they constitute your family in the unseen realms."

Can anyone tell me more about these entities around us, more explanation, so I understand, thus it'll be even more exciting to live with them?
First you have to understand that you are these entities. The inner planes are built on the past(your past). While the unseen planes are the future and the entities in them are your future self. As you come closer to 0 time where all is united, you get closer to uniting with all of these entities as all time exists simultaneously. Btw this might not make sense at first. All you have to do to answer your own questions is to let your thoughts swirl in your inner cosmos until truth resonates, taking the ego out of the equation completely is the key. edit- here is a good way to explain, your are god of your inner universe, when your ego is in control there is no free will so your thoughts do not resonate because there is a lack of harmony. You can pretty much consider your ego as literally an STS entity enslaving your brain, harmony can only happen when its gone.
Light please elaborate upon the past and future selves and what their connection is with the inner and astral planes because I want to understand your answer better.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The inner realms as from my mind are realms that do not have incarnated entities in them, for example if you ever read Aaron's sessions he is a discarnate inner entity which is of earth origin..
Quote:T: Why is Aaron able to give more specific information than those of Q’uo?

We are those of Q’uo, my brother, and understand your query. The planet upon which you live is not one Earth but many, interpenetrating each other at various levels of fineness of vibration, so that there are actually seven inner Earths to one physical Earth. Entities who live on Earth and have incarnations upon your planet move into the inner planes, the “heaven worlds,” upon death, and live in whatever niche they have earned by their vibration.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To explain the reason Q'uo said that inner entities gather around the seeker is because when you seek there is a light. They move close and add into that light thus making it brighter.
Quote:At this
present moment there is a small group gathered
expressly to seek along lines of spiritual inquiry. To
this modest gathering have—we correct this
instrument—has come myriads of what you would
term inner planes and outer planes entities, which
flock to those places where light is being generated
by natives, shall we say, of your sphere in order both
to join in the joy of the experience and to lend their
limitless light to the light which, by your seeking
together, you have also begun to create yourselves.
Q'uo

And some more info on this..

Quote:The inner planes of your sphere have many greatly wise inhabitants—and many not so wise—all of whom are moved to at times become involved with a living—that is, incarnationally lying—entity. These inner plane beings and energies have a right as those of a native land to be very frank and personally helpful to the extent of their knowledge with those to whom they may speak. We may speak to those whose vibratory level and ability to receive information is of a certain quality. Let us then look at this quality.
Q'uo

Quote:The invisible, or inner, third-density planes are inhabited by those who are not of body complex natures such as yours; that is, they do not collect about their spirit/mind complexes a chemical body. Nevertheless these entities are divided in what you may call an artificial dream within a dream into various levels. In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels.
by Ra
(02-12-2010, 03:43 PM)Cyclops Wrote: [ -> ]Light please elaborate upon the past and future selves and what their connection is with the inner and astral planes because I want to understand your answer better.

I am going to have think on this awhile to give a decent answer. I find that I am too eager and this causes me to come to conclusions too quickly which results in distortions and incomplete explanations. I need to slow down and get my head together before I try again.
(02-12-2010, 02:42 PM)Light Wrote: [ -> ]All you have to do to answer your own questions is to let your thoughts swirl in your inner cosmos until truth resonates, taking the ego out of the equation completely is the key. edit- here is a good way to explain, your are god of your inner universe, when your ego is in control there is no free will so your thoughts do not resonate because there is a lack of harmony. You can pretty much consider your ego as literally an STS entity enslaving your brain, harmony can only happen when its gone.

Your ego is you. It literally just means I - the conscious I. It is that part of you that has volition, that dreams, thinks, feels and creates.

The part of oneself that apprehends, comprehends, understands, etc. that there is something that causes lack of harmony, in the first place, is indeed the ego. Remarkable how one would consider that harmony can only happen when your ego is gone.
(02-13-2010, 01:36 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2010, 02:42 PM)Light Wrote: [ -> ]All you have to do to answer your own questions is to let your thoughts swirl in your inner cosmos until truth resonates, taking the ego out of the equation completely is the key. edit- here is a good way to explain, your are god of your inner universe, when your ego is in control there is no free will so your thoughts do not resonate because there is a lack of harmony. You can pretty much consider your ego as literally an STS entity enslaving your brain, harmony can only happen when its gone.

Your ego is you. It literally just means I - the conscious I. It is that part of you that has volition, that dreams, thinks, feels and creates.

The part of oneself that apprehends, comprehends, understands, etc. that there is something that causes lack of harmony, in the first place, is indeed the ego. Remarkable how one would consider that harmony can only happen when your ego is gone.
When I say ego I mean the false self created by the illusion of duality, not the true self.
Offtopic:

On the mentioning of ego, thank you Light because I went over to study more about the ego from your answer. And I corresponded the sessions with what you said and gained some more knowledge.
Quote:Aaron: This is Aaron. Q’uo spoke about unworthiness and pride. These are both manifestations of ego. I would suggest the usefulness of beginning to regard service in a different way, not as a strained giving or even as an eager giving but as a gift. There is no joy that I know so deep as that of serving, and a part of the joy inherent in service is the emptiness of self that one comes to when one truly moves out of oneself in order to serve.

So much of your pain comes from the illusion of a solid self. Without that illusion, neither ego nor pride can exist. There is no unworthiness. There is no grasping. Service is truly your path beyond ego, because as you walk that path of service you see constantly how that illusory self arises, see the seeming solidity of ego as you become bound in fear.
(02-13-2010, 04:16 PM)Light Wrote: [ -> ]When I say ego I mean the false self created by the illusion of duality, not the true self.
But which illusion of duality? AFAIK, duality continues until 6th density, when somehow "false" self integrates with total self.

The brief windows we may have of non-dual consciousness are still "ego" actuated and "ego" experienced. Due to some misunderstanding, the ego may take on an interpreting role of the "identifying ego", squeezing out some other aspect of self, that may later be realize is more desirable. But that "ego" is still you - that part of yourself that has volition.

I believe this is not a point of semantics, as an ontological "other state of being", separate from I, (ego) is, by definition, that which is not I. In the state of "that which is not I" (ego supressed to no "role"), there is nothing really "going on". It is not a state to strive for, or dwell, but rather some foundation for understanding "real", "here-now" experience.
(02-13-2010, 08:25 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2010, 04:16 PM)Light Wrote: [ -> ]When I say ego I mean the false self created by the illusion of duality, not the true self.
But which illusion of duality? AFAIK, duality continues until 6th density, when somehow "false" self integrates with total self.

I know the illusion of duality ends at 6th, I have been there and am going back very soon. At this point false self does not integrate with total self as you say, the true self just recognizes itself through the illusions of the lower densities.
It is very helpful. I had to know what you shared with me, thank you
It is my understanding that once we get past 3rd, and the veil is lifted, the concept of duality is much clearer and more certain. I try not to worry myself about how well I am polarizing. It is amazing how living a life of simplicity is key. The notion of false self may be nothing more than a distraction.
Agree

ayadew

I look forward to 6th density again, where the paradoxes/duality are resolved.. maybe I can make sense of the world then!
(02-12-2010, 03:43 PM)Cyclops Wrote: [ -> ]The inner realms as from my mind are realms that do not have incarnated entities in them, for example if you ever read Aaron's sessions he is a discarnate inner entity which is of earth origin..
Quote:T: Why is Aaron able to give more specific information than those of Q’uo?

We are those of Q’uo, my brother, and understand your query. The planet upon which you live is not one Earth but many, interpenetrating each other at various levels of fineness of vibration, so that there are actually seven inner Earths to one physical Earth. Entities who live on Earth and have incarnations upon your planet move into the inner planes, the “heaven worlds,” upon death, and live in whatever niche they have earned by their vibration.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyclops- How do you do that? I know how to search for Ra material using Lawofone.info site but Q'uo quotes !!! Do you have Q'uo indexed somewhere somehow to be able to search for these specific quotes? Come one now fess up your secrets Cool