Bring4th

Full Version: How do "discarnate entities" learn ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

michael430

[deleted]
Harvest-grade level of polarization is the result of past and present efforts and has little to do with the current time, whether incarnate or not, unless past efforts were insufficient.
Also "harvest" is an ongoing process, determined this time due to lack of learning catalyst for yellow-ray experience here. Yellow-ray wanes slowly due to diminishing support for that vibration of thought by planet and inhabitants.

Regarding learning by disincarnate entities, it is said in Oahspe that thought-form bodies may be created (by higher density entities) for the purpose of providing a system of illusion in order to learn. This was done for those of Maldek so that through that identity, they could figure out how to become less confused.

michael430

[deleted]
(04-06-2014, 10:39 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I don't quite understand your second thought. By "this time" do you mean time as in tick-tock or time as in go-round?
Ra referred to it as the end of a major cycle (of 3 minor cycles).

(04-06-2014, 10:39 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]"Harvest" is currently occurring because the catalyst is dried up? Or the catalyst dried up because harvest is occurring?
Harvest is occurring due to lack of catalyst and the conditions provided by the new vibration allow for automatic assessment of appropriate vehicle.

(04-06-2014, 10:39 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Let's say my friend dies today and whatever it is that keeps track of his "grade" (as Don put it) determines he is not at harvest-grade level. (5% or 51% "STO"?)
The grade is determined by violet-ray, which is the overall polarity of the entity.

(04-06-2014, 10:39 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Does "he" just float in the "healing planes" until it's time to try 3D again? Or can he still make present efforts to work on his polarization?
He can make efforts to work on his polarization if there is sufficient learning catalyst available on the planet. Right now, there is sufficient learning catalyst of course.

(04-06-2014, 10:39 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Your edit kinda helps me understand....except "may be created." I guess my mind just can't comprehend being discarnate. If there's no body and no learning WTF are you experiencing?
There is a body for consciousness in time/space, it's just not composed of space/time vibratory material.

(04-06-2014, 10:39 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]If we have a nuclear war tomorrow and the planet blows up we're all stuck like Maledek folk and at the mercy of higher density things to give us new bodies in a trillion years?
Yes, although apparently it only took Maldek a couple hundred thousand years. After that point, some people will remain in 3D for longer than that amount of time. For example, those from Mars were caught mid 3D, which is 75,000/2 years + 75,000 more years on earth and still working with orange-ray.
On the other side there are learning opportunities. I think on the other side you have full access to universal knowledge, but that you close some of that knowledge off so that you can progress at your own pace. I may have read that in the Q'uo channeling but I can't recall where. I've read in afterlife books that there are schools where you can learn spiritual topics.

I've even read that there are medical people on the other side who help injured newcomers heal. And that there are healing chambers, and cities.
(04-07-2014, 09:53 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]On the other side there are learning opportunities. I think on the other side you have full access to universal knowledge, but that you close some of that knowledge off so that you can progress at your own pace. I may have read that in the Q'uo channeling but I can't recall where. I've read in afterlife books that there are schools where you can learn spiritual topics.

I've even read that there are medical people on the other side who help injured newcomers heal. And that there are healing chambers, and cities.

The hotel room scene of the video brings back memories of good feelings. From Defending Your Life I believe.
(04-06-2014, 10:39 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess my mind just can't comprehend being discarnate. If there's no body and no learning WTF are you experiencing?

You can learn without a body, it just becomes all mental. However, attachment to form naturally causes one to gravitate towards form, so a discarnate being of the 3rd density variety, would find itself on the astral planes and these are vibrational levels that still comprise a degree of tangible form. Thus beings such as this would tend to create bodies for themselves on these planes. If you ever astral project, you'll most likely find yourself in a body of sorts, resembling your physical body. Nevermind the fact that such a body is "unnecessary" on this plane. You create it out of habit. It's what you're used to.

Pure time/space has no form, but we do not reside in pure time/space after death (well a wanderer might actually). What we call "astral planes" are, to beings that occupy higher vibrational planes of time/space, almost like a physical plane to them, relative to what they know as discarnate beingness. It is less physical than what we know of as matter, but nevertheless, it has a degree of physicality to it. It is "astral matter".

But on a higher plane, where the orientation is more toward the nonphysical, a purely conceptual experience may be had, which sounds lackluster to us, because we are so completely attached to form, but these planes are every bit as vivid to these nonphysicals as our reality of tangibleness is to us. We may derive joy from swimming through a crystal clear beautiful stream, they might derive joy from riding a vibrational iridescent wave of perpetual inspiration.

"Ra: I am Ra. The process in space/time of the forgiveness and acceptance is much like that in time/space in that the qualities of the process are analogous. However, while in space/time it is not possible to determine the course of events beyond the incarnation but only to correct present imbalances. In time/space, upon the other hand, it is not possible to correct any unbalanced actions but rather to perceive the imbalances and thusly forgive the self for that which is.

The decisions then are made to set up the possibility/probabilities of correcting these imbalances in what you call future space/time experiences. The advantage of time/space is that of the fluidity of the grand overview. The advantage of space/time is that, working in darkness with a tiny candle, one may correct imbalances."

In other words, one cannot polarise in time/space (ie between lives). The disincarnate self can only set up future scenarios in its next incarnation to learn the lessons it needs to sufficiently polarise.

To answer your original question, the harvest will take a few hundred years to complete, so it is possible for someone (barring a nuclear explosion) to reincarnate and try again before the harvest is over. Ra has stated that those chosen for incarnation are those entities with the highest potential for polarisation. Those who are not harvested In the next few hundred years will repeat 3rd density on another planet until polarisation is sufficient for harvest.
I'm not so sure that "correcting imbalances" is synonymous with polarization. I think "imbalances" are like personality. Or soul color/hue? You might be imbalanced by being, say, over sexualized. Or narcissistic. Or boring. These characteristics are relatively fixed in time/space. Others, looking at you in time/space, would see an entity with an over-sexualized characteristic. Or a narcissistic one. In time/space the only option would be to accept this state of being-ness. But those ”imbalances” can be fixed in space/time. If you spend the next incarnation as a monk, maybe the over-sexualized narcissistic influence is softened by experience/catalyst so that the next time you show up in time/space (when you die), you look quite different. You are rebalanced through the next life experience.

That said, correcting these imbalances does not necessarily do anything to move the entity toward polarization. You might become a “better” person in your own eyes, but still not be any more harvestable in the larger scheme of things.

Can discarnate entities learn? I think so. Can they polarize, I think so too. But they bring their imbalances forward with them into 4th density. And I get the impression, that when faced with the opportunity to graduate with “imbalances” or without them, the person may want to do some “self-work” instead. I could see myself making this choice. I’d want to “shine” as clearly and without obvious “imbalance” as much as the brightest angel examples fluttering about the afterlife. And me and my teachers would probably tell me that with a few more well-planned lives, I could get there. Or, I could do “good works” there in the afterlife and try to polarize 51% positive as is.

Which leave the entity with a choice in time/space. Chose to work on polarity (Oahspe says there are hospitals, factories, jobs in the afterlife where you can learn and progress) or, decide to take stock of your undesirable soul “imbalances” and do some “life-planning” for another incarnation to try and clear some of them up and maybe, just maybe, polarize a little along the way.

Correcting imbalances is soul work to be the best YOU that you can make yourself into.

Polarization is graduation to a different Earth Life School. It is a one-time event only.

They are similar, but not synonymous.