Bring4th

Full Version: Tao
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named is not the eternal name

Ha.

Fang

Were you planning on going anywhere with that?
Nowhere for it to go. Smile
Matt is sharing an insight and it's incredibly insensitive of you to bash his contributions like that fang. Such cold hearted violence indicative of STS controlling domination and leadership hierarchy. I think the vibrations of the forum are lower now and not suitable those of us with love and light to share.

(04-06-2014, 09:26 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao

Ha.

Wow! Simply magical Matt1! Thank you for sharing!

Fang

[Image: SealLaughing.jpg]

michael430

[deleted]
Oh a suggestive animal picture has been added to the thread in order to reduce the intended vibration. Everyone please visualize white light surrounding the negative thought so that we can regain purity and foster a wholesome nurturing environment.

Fang

Oh but Zenmaster, are you not all things? What I was intending to do through my supreme wisdom was provide an unsolicited lesson for your personal spiritual progress by pretending to appear as one of our brothers of the dark path, for are they not merely playing and eventually we will find each other in the great cosmic game of hide and seek?
Ah, that is clear now that the veil has been removed. I must have been projecting my fears onto you. Thank you my space brother for your humbling service.

Melissa

You guys, wth is this.. If it's supposed to be humorous or something, it's not.

Fang

Yes, bask in my wisdom.
All is forgiven brother, you were indeed projecting your fears, I have also recently learned of the concept and am now falsely labeling and applying it in a confused manner to fit the new frame of understanding. But of course I am but a mirror for you to see yourself in, for is all the world not a mirror?

Now that veil has been lifted from your eyes I hope you can let go of your fear and disregard and avoid feelings and current events you would rather not address, and do this in a pathological and selfish manner so we can ascend and get out of this jail cell these false prophets say we are meant to appreciate.

harken, dark vibrations abound. It seems as if those in the illuminaughty lizard cabal have heard of my ineffable wisdom and are now scouting me personally as I have become a person of interest for their nefarious endeavours. I knew this would happen sooner or later, how could I expect not to be of interest to imaginary enemies when I hold such insight.

Unbound

This is not the Tao you are looking for.
Tao is a cosmic life force, as in Buddhism, that pulsates in the universe. It's described as God/Creator however merely a non-visible part of it.

[Image: shutterstock_82058464.jpg]
Oh boy...y'all cray indeed. lol.
Fang you're always critiquing everyones posts do you get high of correcting people. STS harvester here.
Stahp it guys my brains melting @;/
(04-06-2014, 09:26 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao

it reminds me;

Worry is preposterous,
it pre proposes that we understand what’s going on
and I think it is safe to say, we do not have a clue as to what is going on...

- Wei Po Yang (Tao sage)
[Image: commence-the-circlejerk-thumb.jpg]
(04-06-2014, 01:10 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]This is not the Tao you are looking for.

You can go about your business.
Move along.
Move along.
There seem to be a pattern in this thread that goes through all the goddamn threads I read these days. Snide remark is made followed by rebuttal followed by a making up for snide remark in a silly and shallow fashion.

This is perpetually peppered with the most bland statements, taking insane shortcuts in 'understanding' that what you arrive at is not understanding but rather a hyperdrive leap between two thoughts, leaving the developing journey from these thoughts completely out of the picture.

Dis forum gais. Dis cray-cray.
[Image: keep_calm_and_troll_on_post_card-rd73197...vr_512.jpg]

Fang

What is satire?

Quote:There seem to be a pattern in this thread that goes through all the goddamn threads I read these days. Snide remark is made followed by rebuttal followed by a making up for snide remark in a silly and shallow fashion.

This is perpetually peppered with the most bland statements, taking insane shortcuts in 'understanding' that what you arrive at is not understanding but rather a hyperdrive leap between two thoughts, leaving the developing journey from these thoughts completely out of the picture.

To quote you, "What you see is what you want". lol
What did you expect from this thread? All that was offered was a statement that can't go anywhere, and no reflection on the quote was offered and would be nearly impossible to discuss as it is short and no context is given.

Aureus: buzzword: "A word or phrase used to impress, or one that is fashionable". At least be creative with your insults lol

If this thread actually rustled your jimmies it might be high time to re-evaluate your life.
(04-07-2014, 04:30 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]When I perceive this behavior of being overly critical or being critical too often, I typically see a lack of compassion, sensitivity, and attempt to put one's self in the other's shoes.

i think darth zm & his apprentice, fang, kno not what they do. i think they're just trying, & mostly failing, to make people laugh

& i also think the 2 of them need to get a room...where they can make fun of others, privately
(04-07-2014, 08:11 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]There seem to be a pattern in this thread that goes through all the goddamn threads I read these days. Snide remark is made followed by rebuttal followed by a making up for snide remark in a silly and shallow fashion.

More than snide remarks, what I find weird is the desire of many love filled spiritual-seekers here to control the flow of information. So what, if someone made a snarky remark or two. I hope higher densities aren't filled with think skinned entities, who are spreading love endlessly without much humor, variety etc. This would suck for those third densities too, who are being taken care of by these kind of higher densities. Earth experience should show anyone paying attention that alongwith love, you also need practicality, humor, freedom of expression, wisdom based on ground/reality based calculations etc.

Without humor, and a bit of challenge here and there, this forum would simply turn into breaking news from few excited seekers, and the rest offering white light, prayers, beloved-I-Am-healings etc. I sure hope thats not how higher densities are.

Questions, challenges, humor, snark etc. are part and parcel of existence. This thread made me smile yesterday, and provided lots of white light healing. So, if it worked for me, what wrong with that fellow eternal light beings of the boundless I-AM creator?

I actually thought one of Fang's posts up above was very funny, and totally reminded me of the brave fight that Wilcox/Goodchild etc. are fighting on our behalf against the STS influences surrounding them. One of my good friend's wife recently paid 200 dollars for an hour of help from one of these type of light warriors recently.

Btw, no challenges being allowed in New Age communities almost always leads to little cults led by the brave light warriors. I sure hope creation wants life that is far more complex, far more interesting and free than that.

Fang's posts are okay in my book. They add the variety that is needed. Even if they bug someone, they are like 0.1 % of the total posts of the Breaking news/Soap opera type of spiritual seeking posts. I wonder if the infinite creator invented humor/snark because love alone was kinda getting a bit dull.

Fang

sometimes when you put yourself in another's shoes you realise you used to own the same pair and smile at the foolishness of how you clung to the shoes that hurt your feet.
Oh look at me being all profound lol

Quote:I actually thought one of Fang's posts up above was very funny
Thankyou kind sir
Yeah the rather popular idea of "lightwarrior" is based off the deep rooted assumption that there is an enemy. holding onto animal mentality (impulse and instinct driven) holds back progress as a person (also know as "spiritual development").

Melissa

(04-07-2014, 01:45 PM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes when you put yourself in another's shoes you realise you used to own the same pair and smile at the foolishness of how you clung to the shoes that hurt your feet.
Oh look at me being all profound lol

Feet are generally the same, but different. Could it be possible that your uncomfortable shoes fit someone else's feet perfectly?

Smelly feets by the way! :p
The reason i posted this thread in the first place has been summed up by the comments received. I have to say it has given me quite a good laugh!
(04-07-2014, 01:19 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2014, 04:30 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]When I perceive this behavior of being overly critical or being critical too often, I typically see a lack of compassion, sensitivity, and attempt to put one's self in the other's shoes.

i think darth zm & his apprentice, fang, kno not what they do. i think they're just trying, & mostly failing, to make people laugh

Made me laugh for the first time in weeks.
It's just poking fun.....get off your high horse.

p.s How come I can not see the post from Parsons that you quoted?
(04-07-2014, 02:21 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2014, 01:19 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]

Made me laugh for the first time in weeks.
It's just poking fun.....get off your high horse.

p.s How come I can not see the post from Parsons that you quoted?

made u laugh for the 1st time in weeks? what the hell is wrong w/ u? (every1 i kno effortlessly finds something to laugh about daily.)

& the quote is from another thread, genius.

(04-07-2014, 08:11 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]There seem to be a pattern in this thread that goes through all the goddamn threads I read these days. Snide remark is made followed by rebuttal followed by a making up for snide remark in a silly and shallow fashion.

now seems like a great time to remind folks that unity100 considered returning but decided against it bc of zm

"i thank you for efforts - this event has helped me conclude my
thoughts in this returning or not returning to b4 forum subject. it
seems the most graceful option is to either create or find a forum and
contact the people who are interested in this kind of 'bullshit'." ~Unity

don't tell me what to do. i also thought it was funny...melissa didn't...so mayb u should tell her to get off of her high horse instead?

(04-06-2014, 11:18 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]You guys, wth is this.. If it's supposed to be humorous or something, it's not.
Quote:made u laugh for the 1st time in weeks? what the hell is wrong w/ u? (every1 i kno effortlessly finds something to laugh about daily.)

& the quote is from another thread, genius.

Well you must hang out with a bunch of ding bats.

Oh, you are not the first to call me a genius.

Thanks for the compliment.
Pages: 1 2