Bring4th

Full Version: My Sacred Service Story - Vulnerable and Mystical
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 399445_402304316492756_1897494418_n_zpsa21ce3f0.jpg]

Seeking to satisfy my unquenchable thirst for how Life experience, mind/body/spirit complex all work, I came in contact with the LOO through David Wilcock's Gaiam TV show Wisdom Teachings. I downloaded the PDF, then I watched/listened to the workings on YouTube. And here I AM. Yay us!!!

My Story...

Gratefully, with Clarity
I can finally say at this time/space in my life I Am surrendered to my Sacred Service to others in heartfelt, joyous obedience. My goal is making a difference one person at a time, for always. It matters not if I speak to hundreds or thousands, I Am ever present for the one who actually accepts and allows their healing.

Truly non-commercial, every exchange goes to assist the next person. I tried the profit motive, believe me, I worked hard to make it a business, to be a "gladiator", driven to cut the next deal, run the numbers, fly to the next seminar and get more training/coaching. Yes, I did all of that and all of that is fabulous in it's place for who it works for. I lived as a successful entrepreneur "barracuda" in NJ and NY with a profit motive, knowing what it is like to live with no time for anything but work, eyes on the next contract. Even vacations were work related.

In my Sacred Service none of that profit motive stuff works. In this healing-guide lifestyle I live now the Love motive rules, purely service to others. The time I require for spiritual practices and study make me almost a hermit. If not for the opportunities I have to speak and teach only personal clients would ever see me. So what does this have do do with you? In truth, you are using your I Am Power at every moment as a divine emanation of the One Infinite Creator. We all want to serve at some level, serve our self or serve others. Our motives and choices determine the out picturing and experiences in our individual world. In my story I just choose to operate in a completely different reality, dimension or octave than the so called "normal" life experience. You can choose a different motive too. You, like me and everyone have the freedom of Free Will.

[Image: money_zps6b20a01e.jpg]
Yes, it takes resources to serve others, however it is the energy of the motive that creates the flow.
Then there is the shift away from everything I believed about how things come to us. An acceptance and allowing, a detachment from the "how it happens" must become the "new normal".

Totally, I AM dependent on my Beloved I AM Presence -The God of my heart for all I require, every desire, supply and resource. The blessed amazing thing is that the Love motive attracts Angels and Ascended Master Friends, Cosmic Beings and Way Showers and Light Workers who show up as people, inspiration or revelation to assist in every way. Great news, you have a greater advantage in the times we live in now than I did, because the reality on the whole planet is shifting. I was always way way ahead of the curve, having started my journey so young 50 years ago! You know God can work through ANY one or thing. (Prayer pause: In humble gratitude I give thanks for all who assist). As for my part, a non-profit is in place, that's as much as my I AM Presence directed me to do and even it was gifted. I accept and allow the resources to flow in through whosoever is inspired with a willing heart to help and I keep my eye single on the Love motive in Sacred Service.

[Image: IAMMultidimensional_zpsa057b00c.jpg]
Hints:

1. There is a shift away from everything you believe about how things come to you.
2. An acceptance and allowing, a detachment from the "how it happens" must become the "new normal".
3. You have a greater advantage in the times we live in now than I did, because the reality on the whole planet is shifting.
4. The Love motive attracts.
5. Allow the resources to flow in through whosoever is inspired with a willing heart to help.
6. You are using your I Am Power at every moment as a divine emanation of the One Infinite Creator.

Being a natural healing-guide all these many, many years has been a transforming lifestyle experience of ever increasing enlightenment and consciousness adjustments.
It's been tough for me to say the least. The difficulty has been always feeling vulnerable. Being a Cosmic Wanderer/Traveler, Peaceful Warrior with no real ties or the desire for the accumulation of stuff . In a world of competition, manipulation and kill'em or sex'em to get more, this was like whoa, really hard for me to handle and be spiritually authentic. That is until my I AM Power Awakening finally saturated my Being with the realization of the Omnipresent, limitless supply of richness and opulence each experience gifts to me. Thus opening me to more and more compassion for this sick world. Each experience is a catalyst for another choice, service to self or service to others My own Inner Essence, Voice of The I AM, That I AM Love, Wisdom and Power of Oneness is now the Light of my consciousness. I choose service to others.

My mission/calling/service is totally spaced out of the box, I never know who will be the next one I serve or where I may find myself in answer to a call. The way my Beloved I AM Presence works in, through and as me happens many times in ways the person having made the call does not immediately recognize receiving the healing guidance and my service is sometimes met with resistance. Some people don't "get-it" until I'm no longer physically in the picture. Other times people make a direct request or are referred to me and come for a treatment consultation appointment. I have become consciously aware of expecting and receiving unexpected good and harmonious outcomes regardless of appearances or even opposition. Healing always takes place at some level because The I AM Presence knows and gives exactly what is required.

Over the years, many times to facilitate a fundamental change and healing, I have lived in the homes or worked with the business or organization of those who called (asked/prayed) and chose healing or change. My healing-guidance effects everyone I contact on some level whether they realized it or not. My place is and remains for me to stay true to the healing that each person has called for no matter how it shows up day by day, knowing as I do, deep within something always gracefully happens.

[Image: 319372_401092013280653_65520483_n_zpsefb62cfc.jpg]
Religion is so played-out in this space/time, no offense to anyone.
Jesus Christ is my Ascended Master, we talk everyday. I focus on His VICTORY won, the Transfiguration and Ascension.

There are only to paths, we are all choosing with every experience as a catalyst - service to self or service to others, one or the other. The consciousness of EVERYONE is shifting, whether we even realize it or not a choice is being made. Please don't get it twisted or misunderstand me, religious gatherings still offer and have much value, community and social value for enlightenment as we mirror one another. There, we learn/teach and practice seeing all as the individualized One Self and teach/learn the virtues of love, trust, honesty, patients, kindness and be-attitudes. As well, confront the invisible Cosmic Laws of cause and effect; polarity, correspondence, cohesion, adhesion, repulsion and attraction which are always working just like gravity. Consciously or unconsciously religions are morphing into the Oneness, which at the core, they all claim.

I have managed my life mystically with spiritual gifts that could be termed "psychic" however, I know nothing good exists in the "psychic" realm, it is filled with all manner of the human discord released by a destructive planetary consciousness which serves only as snares for the soul. The True spiritual gifts however, flow from way beyond the human earthly atmosphere. In these higher octaves spiritual gifts are accessed through The Great I AM Presence through the Cosmic Belt and are not for producing phenomenon, but for a freer, fuller expansion on this ascension pathway. Mystical Mastery of Life is accomplished through the study, grasp and use of natural, human and cosmic laws as a unified field reality - Oneness, it's a science. I Love my mystical Life in Sacred Service.

All this said, to decree, I AM Awakened to heal and guide those who make the call to Source The One Infinite Creator. Those who chose, accept and allow according to their own Free Will.

In the Light, Wisdom and Power of Oneness go rejoicing in the Love of the One Infinite Creator.

I Am,
Shifa!

More about how I serve
Oneness Lifestyles

[Image: IAMaHolistic-8_zps56d6cb7d.jpg]

michael430

[deleted]
(04-06-2014, 09:26 AM)shifaone Wrote: [ -> ]Seeking to satisfy my unquenchable thirst for how Life experience, mind/body/spirit complex all work, I came in contact with the LOO through David Wilcock's Gaiam TV show Wisdom Teachings. I downloaded the PDF, then I watched/listened to the workings on YouTube. And here I AM. Yay us!!!

so how has the Ra Material (the Law of One) helped you to understand yourself better?
Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you sharing the childhood teaching you received. Me too, but as a child I used to think to myself, we all say I am when we talk, so I took it to mean I Am meant The ALL. I studied world religion in my teens and found lots, and lots of names of God. Hey, I'm a Wanderer, none of it made any sense to me.

Any way, "I AM", for me is the One Infinite Creator individualized in, through and as me since in truth there is Only One of Us.

I choose to Keep my consciousness on the One, and I have found the easiest way for me to do that is by speaking and thinking as always being One with the I Am That I AM. In a meditation it was shone to me that the very first awareness a conscious being has of itself is "I AM". That really resonated with me as a truth. So, it is how I remember to be aware that I AM. As a Wanderer this has been VERY useful.

Like many Wanderers, not remembering the ET/Soul group I AM One with, I was searching for some sense of normalcy or like minded souls. My longing was eased when I affiliated with an "I AM Temple" and became more intimately acquainted and in love with my own "I AM Presence" and the Ascended Masters, Cosmic Beings, and Legions of Light who are all dispensing the Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator to us and the Earth to prepare us for our Ascension Harvest. The Beloved Ones who attend the Temple are more like me than any others I have met in my life, "strange". We all know we are here for the Ascension and have a mission to help humanity rise too.

Like us Wanderers, the Ascended Masters having been of the B/M/S Complex, assist us as we are ready according to the First Distortion of Free Will much like Ra is helping us. It is my personal awareness each of us on Earth has our own "I AM Presence" which is emanating from the "Mighty I Am Presence" in the Great Central Sun that is sustaining and governing our System of Worlds. Like sun beams we are all connected to, and one with the sun.

This is a VERY BIG subject. The Law of One confirms my AMORC and
"I AM Presence/Temple" heart-set and helps me to have a more mechanistic explanation and realization of the Totality of how the process works, who I AM, why I Am here and where our helpers come from.

If you are interested in more about the I AM Presence click here. Here is the Chart of the "I AM Presence".
[Image: ChartANIMATION_275x480h_zpsaaeb116b.gif]

I trust this to have answered some of your questions. I Am happy and grateful to respond. You helped me remember even more. Thank you!

In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.

(04-06-2014, 10:15 AM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome thanks for sharing your story.

"I AM" has never resonated with me. As a child I was taught that "God" revealed his name as I AM THAT I AM. A kid doesn't understand that, so I guess I've built walls around the phrase.

I enjoy reading a lot of new age-ish material that reads much like your post, and "your I AM presence" is referred to so very often. Could you define your understanding of it in terms I might understand?

What in your opinion does "I AM" relate to within the Ra Material? Love? Light? Both? M/B/S Totality? The Choice?
In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.In The Love/Light of the One Infinite Creator, Peace Profound to you.