Bring4th

Full Version: Ideas of the spiritual path.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think sometimes we all have ideas about the spiritual path and try to conform to them when walking it.

For instance, I had picked up this idea from psychoanalysis area and perhaps even something from the Law of One Materials and other things that we are meant to be able to analyse the inside of ourselves in order to understand others, then our relation to others if that is the problem for instance should magically shift.

But I have not experienced it like that. If the insight is already there then that's good. But if the insight is pushed, if I sit down and try and write things to analyse something, then all I do is condemn myself and eventually find my way into a blockage.

This is not true with astrology, but it is true of simply writing down things about people, and it makes me think, that perhaps the ideas we subconsciously pick up about the spiritual path can be a barrier, but of course I wouldn't sit down and analyse them.
The only time I've tried to write down related to spirituality was when I tried automatic writing. Nothing came of it, since the words were always random and made no sense.

But I've learned the most about myself through meditation, how I handle things energetically. That's the most important aspect of myself, my act of service. So I've never analyzed anything I've written down which I can remember.

To access my subconscious I've used hypnosis, and once had an interim life experience. I was taken back to a time between my lives. In that state I had trouble grounding or having any structure.
(04-07-2014, 06:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The only time I've tried to write down related to spirituality was when I tried automatic writing. Nothing came of it, since the words were always random and made no sense.

There's also the 'Neale Donald Walsch' way. I've had a bit of success with that. Although it is heavily liable to greeting so you have to protect and not ask transcient questions.
When I rely on my intuition for channeling, I get things like "you can never come home" that emotionally upsets me. It would take a lot of conditioning or preparation to receive accurate info. I've never done it the Neale Donald Walsch way though, I don't think.