Bring4th

Full Version: there is no such thing as multitasking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I talked to a friend about this the other day while I was on the phone when he called me at the same time as I was playing a relaxed TD game, when another friend messaged me in game. I told my friend on the phone to hold so I could tell my other friend that I would get back to him when we were done talking and I said something about me multitasking.

When you think about it, we can only do one thing in the present moment. What differs is the degree of complexity of that one thing. multitasking is practical for reference but not very true when it comes down to the heart of matter.
Hi all.

See how TEXTing while driving do marvels on the street !!!

One day my wife almost got hit in the rear of the car, while waiting at a street red light.

Some moron was talking ( before texting existed ) on his cell,
and she sees him getting closer and cloSER and CLOSER ! ! !

Suddenly the moron wakes up, and she heard the SCREECHING
of all his tires on the asphalt, caused by his PANIC BRAKING !!

Multitasking ?? only computers can do it, and it's
WELL done only with "Quarterdeck's Deskview" or "LINUX" !!

Blue skies.
idk
i'm really good at eating while watching videos
(04-27-2014, 08:38 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]idk

I'm bad at that.
(04-27-2014, 08:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm bad at that.
i'm bad at it when i'm having a kind of that food requires me to look at it a lot

only one thing going on in this ongoing situation, what differs is increasing or decreasing of the complexity of that one thing.

Watch videos, eat and sing, you can divide that in to doing 3 things or view it as an increase of complexity from when you where in bed sleeping.

The 2 view are both true, but one view is more true then the other.
(04-28-2014, 08:39 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]

only one thing going on in this ongoing situation, what differs is increasing or decreasing of the complexity of that one thing.

Watch videos, eat and sing, you can divide that in to doing 3 things or view it as an increase of complexity from when you where in bed sleeping.

The 2 view are both true, but one view is more true then the other.
i completely understand you. we make tasks merge

u're right. there's no such thing as multitasking