Bring4th

Full Version: Came Full Circle Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a third major breakthrough this year today, it happened when I realized my last two breakthroughs happened at 12:00 at night, then I looked at the time and guess what time it was? This triangulated truth, causing me to come full circle. I know that I know enough to start waking up my friends now(edit- I retract the last sentence). Not only that but I know others are awakening too because I have a habit of drawing sacred geometry on my desks at school(purpose- for others to recognize) and today I saw that someone else drew something on their desk that had showed they had understanding of sacred geometry(or they did it subconsciously). Today I drew a diagram of the densities with corresponding geometric shapes for each along with short explanations on my desk, it took all class but I did not notice because I was just letting the light flow through me so the time passing was not noticed much(because the illusion of duality is what creates linear time)

Oh boy!
When you say "I know that I know enough to start waking up my friends now.", understand this is not what is supposed to happen, for waking others is a controlling act and gains one negative polarity. Please view these other thread to gains an insight into this.

The Wanderer's Prerogative

The Good Shepherd
(02-12-2010, 02:50 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]When you say "I know that I know enough to start waking up my friends now.", understand this is not what is supposed to happen, for waking others is a controlling act and gains one negative polarity. Please view these other thread to gains an insight into this.

The Good Shepherd

But what if I know they are seeking and are just early in their journey? I do not want to violate the Law of One, how can I make sure I do not when trying to assist others?
(02-12-2010, 03:04 PM)Light Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2010, 02:50 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]When you say "I know that I know enough to start waking up my friends now.", understand this is not what is supposed to happen, for waking others is a controlling act and gains one negative polarity. Please view these other thread to gains an insight into this.

The Good Shepherd

But what if I know they are seeking and are just early in their journey? I do not want to violate the Law of One, how can I make sure I do not when trying to assist others?

If they are truly seeking, they will come to you at the exact time that you are ready to learn a lesson from them. You will communicate, and you will both discover more of yourselves from the exchange. You will, in essence, take some negativity from them as catalyst (their reaction to your answer) and they will feel your light. You will digest the catalyst, dissipating the negativity, learning to shine brighter from the exchange; and they will decide whether or not they want to move closer to the light.

One thing that confused me as I came into higher states of consciousness was, I was able to see the "light" of others - I could see their suffering and what they were doing unconsciously to ease it and create more of it. I also saw their drive and urge to awaken. I confused that clear vision of other selves' desire for awakening as opportunities to step in and offer wisdom. I learned an important lesson doing so. All you have to do to "make sure" you don't violate the LOO when offering wisdom to other selves is to surrender control of the situation the intelligent energy of the universe. They will first become accustomed to your calming presence. At that point if they are ready for more light, they will ask for wisdom themselves, and as time goes on, you will share more and more of the self. Smile

Always hunt deep inside for the parts of you that are wanting for control of the situation. Even if it seems like there are none there, you'll be surprised! This is something that I am currently working on - learning to surrender the self to the universal intelligence that works in the moment.
(02-12-2010, 04:04 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2010, 03:04 PM)Light Wrote: [ -> ]

The Good Shepherd

If they are truly seeking, they will come to you at the exact time that you are ready to learn a lesson from them. You will communicate, and you will both discover more of yourselves from the exchange. You will, in essence, take some negativity from them as catalyst (their reaction to your answer) and they will feel your light. You will digest the catalyst, dissipating the negativity, learning to shine brighter from the exchange; and they will decide whether or not they want to move closer to the light.

One thing that confused me as I came into higher states of consciousness was, I was able to see the "light" of others - I could see their suffering and what they were doing unconsciously to ease it and create more of it. I also saw their drive and urge to awaken. I confused that clear vision of other selves' desire for awakening as opportunities to step in and offer wisdom. I learned an important lesson doing so. All you have to do to "make sure" you don't violate the LOO when offering wisdom to other selves is to surrender control of the situation the intelligent energy of the universe. They will first become accustomed to your calming presence. At that point if they are ready for more light, they will ask for wisdom themselves, and as time goes on, you will share more and more of the self. Smile

Always hunt deep inside for the parts of you that are wanting for control of the situation. Even if it seems like there are none there, you'll be surprised! This is something that I am currently working on - learning to surrender the self to the universal intelligence that works in the moment.

Thank you for the great reply. I need to learn patience.
Light Wrote:Thank you for the great reply. I need to learn patience.

Thank you for your gift of presence and love! I need to learn not to procrastinate... Off to fold laundry! Tongue
Sorry wrong thread.

Patience young Jedi, Patience.
I send you all Universal Love & Light.
May I offer a few of my personal thoughts.
Just simply being is Serving our Infinite Creator. Let him guide you by following the Love and the Light that you manage to observe as being fully in the Moment that is now. We indeed do have the free will to alter the outcomes of our adventures, I however revel in the infinite beauty of the Creation and try to allow the Synchonicities to play out. When catastrophies across the globe occur I am sure that the people involved, either as victims or as helpers were destined to be there for numerous reasons. Wanting to help in 3D is great but just how this will play out is in the stars.
My physical circumstances are such that I deduce that this path, however noble is not my personal destiny. Events would have taken different turns to lead onto this timeline.
The Karma amongst our peoples is very varied. Some are here to heal deep wounds dealt in the past to their souls. There is a reason for all this happening. I believe the term is Karmic Restitution.
Some Wanderers will have only little Karma to shed built up during this Incarnation, others will be here for specific reasons and will encounter the circumstances required as Catalyst to enable the life lessons required.
Light, it's great to see you pierce the Veil and share your view from the "other" side. I made several attempts to "wake up" friends/family and have consequently been branded a lunatic by nearly all. I guess this is my Karma and they are the Karma Police.
You remind me of Michael. Are you a Christed Being ?
Light, one thing that this forum has helped me learn:

Service to others involves helping as much as you can, when asked to help.

It can also include requesting that service be accepted, or offering to be of service when one has not been asked, and then honoring the answer received.

Setting up a situation of teaching that is not requested, and not welcomed, can be an intrusion into another's free will. To try to force someone into a role of student, when they do not wish to recognize your role as teacher, can be a kind of strong-arm tactic.

In the example of seeing another drawing sacred geometry, it might be worthwhile to ask things like "Did you see that design from somewhere else? I've found myself drawing some designs like that, can I show you my drawings? Did you know that this is an ancient mystical symbol?" And then, wait and see whether the other person picks up the thread. If not, you don't need to throw it at them again and again.

I realize it can be nearly unbearable frustration to see people hurt themselves and others with their apparently ignorant, stupid, misplaced choices. However, if free will means anything, it includes our respecting their own right to cling to their own dumb, ignorant ideas as long as they wish.

The light doesn't have to go attack the darkness, all it has to do is shine.
(02-14-2010, 12:35 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Light, one thing that this forum has helped me learn:

Service to others involves helping as much as you can, when asked to help.

It can also include requesting that service be accepted, or offering to be of service when one has not been asked, and then honoring the answer received.

Setting up a situation of teaching that is not requested, and not welcomed, can be an intrusion into another's free will. To try to force someone into a role of student, when they do not wish to recognize your role as teacher, can be a kind of strong-arm tactic.

In the example of seeing another drawing sacred geometry, it might be worthwhile to ask things like "Did you see that design from somewhere else? I've found myself drawing some designs like that, can I show you my drawings? Did you know that this is an ancient mystical symbol?" And then, wait and see whether the other person picks up the thread. If not, you don't need to throw it at them again and again.

I realize it can be nearly unbearable frustration to see people hurt themselves and others with their apparently ignorant, stupid, misplaced choices. However, if free will means anything, it includes our respecting their own right to cling to their own dumb, ignorant ideas as long as they wish.

The light doesn't have to go attack the darkness, all it has to do is shine.
Yes, this was a very important lesson to learn. Once you learn this it is just a matter of practicing it to reach paradise, I will be seeing you there!

my last post in this thread http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...2#pid10872 is relevant to this thread as well (actually probably should have posted it in this one instead) Anyway, it is almost 12 now, I must go as a new day is beginning Wink
Aha, thank you for sharing your process of evolution in the other thread.

Are you familiar with the life and work of Buckminster Fuller?

He reached a point where he was completely empty, and saw no reason for him to continue his life.
At that moment, an inspiration arrived: He could make of his life an experiment, to find out what he could do to help other people.
From that day forth, for several decades, he was "guinea pig #1": always looking for what he could do, learn, discover, share, design, or otherwise contribute to help and bless as much of humanity as possible.
Once he made that commitment, as for money, enough was always available: just enough, and just in time, and from ways impossible to predict until they showed up.

As far as I know, there's not been a "guinea pig #2" to date.
Maybe it's time for one?
(02-14-2010, 01:32 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]as for money, enough was always available: just enough, and just in time, and from ways impossible to predict until they showed up.

If this is the requirement, I am already #2.
Peregrinus, that's increasingly been my experience recently. As I share my own experience in installments (I'm at a loss to condense it to one post), perhaps there might be something that resonates or is helpful with you. I'm in the midst of a shift of consciousness about the whole area of money. All this should probably be its own thread, so that this one can primarily honor our Light friend's self-discovery.
Nothing to really tell. When it comes to timings, appointments, money, bills, shipping things, making flights, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, anything and everything... it has always been an act of God that gave me exactly what I needed at the very last second/minute. A very long time ago when in the army, after being shot at for the uncountable time, I gave up trying to stay alive, actually going so far as to trying to be killed as often as I could, very unsuccessfully. I realized and came to know it was not for me to decide when my death in this plane would occur, and quit stressing on what I could not control, choosing to control only that which I could; my attitude. I chose to be thankful for each day and began my thanks to the One Creator as soon as I opened my eyes. I don't get shot at anymore and don't try to get myself killed anymore, but I still wake and thank the Creator for every day I have been gifted to walk this earth.
Thank you all for the wonderful replies! I am having an excellent day! I used to be one to sleep till noon, often later, waking up early was something I dreaded and I would always avoid it. Right now it is 7:30, a time I would never ever be awake on a sunday, but I feel not the tiniest iota of want for more sleep(for me this is a miracle). It reminds me of something I did yesterday- until this week I was a very heavy weed smoker, a few days ago I gave my friend $200 to chip in on a big buy he was gonna get soon, so yesterday I told him I no longer want it and to share it with my friends when he gets it. I am sure they are all so confused because they know I loved the drug very much and who would just toss away $200? I also went to a movie, just like the time I went months ago while on LSD(except I was on nothing yesterday), I did not watch the movie(the plot), I just watched the hidden symbols and enjoyed the metaphors with a beaming smile throughout the movie like I was in on some universal inside joke(well kinda am, but I dont think joke is the right word). My mom knew I loved my nice laptop very much, so yesterday I told her I would trade mine for hers which is old and falling apart, when I gave it to her I did not miss it at all because the light is guiding me now. Heart!!
(02-14-2010, 01:36 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2010, 01:32 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]as for money, enough was always available: just enough, and just in time, and from ways impossible to predict until they showed up.

If this is the requirement, I am already #2.

Same here, except this actually applies to everyone. The universe always gives us what we need, and it is always enough. People don't realize that because what they want is most often not what they need. As the Rastafari say, Jah will provide, you must put your faith in this.
(02-14-2010, 08:58 AM)Light Wrote: [ -> ]Same here, except this actually applies to everyone. The universe always gives us what we need, and it is always enough. People don't realize that because what they want is most often not what they need. As the Rastafari say, Jah will provide, you must put your faith in this.

Tell that to one of the 30,000+ children that die of starvation each and every day on this earth.

starvation.net
(02-14-2010, 01:36 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2010, 08:58 AM)Light Wrote: [ -> ]Same here, except this actually applies to everyone. The universe always gives us what we need, and it is always enough. People don't realize that because what they want is most often not what they need. As the Rastafari say, Jah will provide, you must put your faith in this.

Tell that to one of the 30,000+ children that die of starvation each and every day on this earth.

starvation.net
Those who are poorest in third density are spiritually the richest. Thats why I am going to go live with them as mentioned in my other thread. They do get what they need, and your right, for many it is not enough to sustain a 3rd density body, because they dont need that anymore. Your physical eyes deceive you when you see poverty on this density, please read this Qu'o channel beginning with the part on the second page that says "As the seeker begins to gain experience it"- http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...5_0917.pdf
My dear light, when i read your posts i get the sense of a well read, self assured young man, filled with the passions of youth when radical, life changing discoveries and decisions can seem so easy

You are so clearly going through some big changes in your life, and i think it is wonderful that you are sharing your journey with us

I'm only writing this post because to be honest i can't help thinking about your parents. What i suggest may be absolutely wide of the mark but these are the thoughts i have when reading your posts

Firstly, i get the strong sense that you are perhaps painting too rosy a picture of life overseas and giving too harsh a judgement of your local environment

You suggest the poorest people are the most spiritually rich – i would counter that by saying that the most impoverished societies offer the harshest catalyst, those brave souls to choose an incarnation filled with want and with suffering are given the harshest conditions under which to make their choice of StS or StO. Perhaps these harsh conditions make their act of choosing more likely. I don’t think those societies are inherently more spiritual just because they lack the obvious western materialistic values.

I am reminded of one of my very dearest friends who spent a lot of years harshly disparaging Scotland, the society, the people here, the communities that were too small for him, and putting asia on a pedestal, japan in particular. He has now lived in Japan and South Korea for 4 years. It has been a difficult lesson for him to learn that people are people wherever you go, that every society has its imperfections and that there is much value to be found in what you rebel against as a young man.

Secondly, if you feel your path lies in a country or a society distant from the one you chose to incarnate into, why do you think you chose your original location? I ask this as someone who had a strong sense that my destiny lay elsewhere to the place where i grew up and I spent 10 miserable, lonely years finding a path back home. I don’t doubt that many people will choose an incarnation that will take them on physical as well as spiritual journeys, it’s simply that given your physical youth i would caution you to take time over your decision to cast aside your current location and environment.

Please take a deep breath and try to see the perfection that is surrounding you now before you take this grand leap to a new life in a society that sounds very unfamiliar to you. It sounds to me, the way you talk about the people in your life, your society, your circumstances, as though you are running away. This may very well be totally incorrect, but that is how your posts are coming across to me.

Regardless, your energy and drive is inspirational, I’m sure you will have an incredibly rich and fascinating life.
Thank you for the post!

I thought about this very much and my decision to go has brought my parents much peace, I have talked to them about it, in fact they actually have suggested it in the past. The reason I feel the need to go is because I feel I do know why I incarnated to this specific family and location, and I think I finished what came for. Also I would like to make it clear that I do not think that the poor societies on this density are anymore spiritual than other societies on this density, these people are often hopeless and turn to violence, please read that Qu'o passage I mentioned as it explains what I see in the poverty. Also I have no resentment of where I come from, I would have a ton of fun if I stayed, I love my area. I know what I am getting into, I have seen the poor in China and Mexico for myself and I have volunteered in a home for the mentally disabled in Hungary. I will proceed with cation and think about the things you have said again.
And yet I agree. Wherever I have travelled in the world and people were very poor, just making do, they were the happiest, despite their lack. Yes there was crime as well, but you get that everywhere, rich or poor neighborhoods... The homeless in the west are the closest to being brothers and sisters of any in the west, for they truly are a family, looking out for each other.

As to where one chose to incarnate? I think this was not a thought. The life was looked at in the Akashic records and chosen due to the lessons, not its geographic location. No matter where I have been, it has always been a home away from home to me. I have yet to have found "home" on earth, and I doubt I ever would. If the life meant travelling a great deal, as mine has, then so be it.

I believe Light will do as he desires to do, and I wish him luck in his journey. It will be very spiritually helpful to not only him, but to all of mankind.
Light, as far as logistics go, will you join the Peace Corps or some organization like that?

Since you're already up to speed on laptop computing, have you looked into the One Laptop Per Child program? What do you think of it?

I think that you might find Viktor Frankl's book Man's Search For Meaning to be well worth while to read. He said that we each create the meaning in on our lives by having someone or something to love; or some good work to do; or the last of the human freedoms, to choose our own attitude in the face of hopelessness. He was from Vienna so you might have an opportunity to see some of the places he wrote about.

That book, along with Albert Schweitzer's memoirs, may inspire you as both of those men also brought the light of physical caring to those in need.

It seems that you feel strongly called to minister to the basic fundamental needs of "the least of these." I hope you'll be online enough to share some of your discoveries with us here, however your journey progresses.
(02-14-2010, 07:49 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]Light, as far as logistics go, will you join the Peace Corps or some organization like that?

Since you're already up to speed on laptop computing, have you looked into the One Laptop Per Child program? What do you think of it?

I think that you might find Viktor Frankl's book Man's Search For Meaning to be well worth while to read. He said that we each create the meaning in on our lives by having someone or something to love; or some good work to do; or the last of the human freedoms, to choose our own attitude in the face of hopelessness. He was from Vienna so you might have an opportunity to see some of the places he wrote about.

That book, along with Albert Schweitzer's memoirs, may inspire you as both of those men also brought the light of physical caring to those in need.

It seems that you feel strongly called to minister to the basic fundamental needs of "the least of these." I hope you'll be online enough to share some of your discoveries with us here, however your journey progresses.

Thank you for your post! It is so funny, the 2 programs my mom suggested for me is Peace Corps and One Laptop Per Child! The peace corps requires you to apply and requires college education for 90% of their positions, I have not checked out 1LPC yet but I will. I actually have been to Vienna, I will read that book, sounds good! Although there is no household internet and sometimes no electricity in the places I have been looking into, there are internet cafes in the towns so I will still be able to stay online, especially if I am in a town instead of a village.
I have been in a fog my entire life until an hour ago. I am now longer zoned out the way I have always been, I mean this literally. I had a chat with the user I am Corey on the chat on this site, he has read ALL of the LL and HH material, he cleared everything up for me. I am no longer going to africa or anywhere(I will not take the vaccines) I know what I need to do know and that is wake people up now, plus it would be a 100% waste of time. The people who know me live here, they trust me, if I come to them calmly and sincerely directing them to LOO, they will listen. There is no doubt and no fear in me at all. I dont care if others think I am crazy, many will, I need to spread the word. The time is now.

Also I would like to point out that the reason I did not realize this before was because I was under mind control, Corey helped me see past it. I am warning you, do NOT drink the tap water, do not brush your teeth with fluoride, stay away from all unnatural food and do not eat red meat. Do not watch the TV or play video games. I am very serious, this is how they control your mind.
Well my friend, I must say I am a little confused about your situation, and the whole mind control thing. I kinda know what you're saying, but eh, either way...

Godspeed!
(02-15-2010, 05:16 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Well my friend, I must say I am a little confused about your situation, and the whole mind control thing. I kinda know what you're saying, but eh, either way...

Godspeed!

Thank you for your unwavering love!
I didnt get the mind control thing until recently either, I have been under attack by a negative entity for the past 7 days, it almost won too, I have to go to shchool now and will write more when I get back.
(02-15-2010, 07:32 AM)Light Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2010, 05:16 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Well my friend, I must say I am a little confused about your situation, and the whole mind control thing. I kinda know what you're saying, but eh, either way...

Godspeed!

Thank you for your unwavering love!
I didnt get the mind control thing until recently either, I have been under attack by a negative entity for the past 7 days, it almost won too, I have to go to shchool now and will write more when I get back.

If I just may offer a light suggestion here, my friend -

Human mind control tactics such as television and video games and movies act on an unconscious level. The "they" who wants to control your mind through these mediums is an unawakened part of yourself. There is no self-aware intelligence that creates violent video games and movies or controls the news. Those things are simply a manifestation of humanity's unconsciousness and confusion. They are thought forms created by a society that doesn't realize it's creating thought forms, you follow me?

So by being afraid for your state of awareness and afraid of indulging in the experiences of human thought forms, we limit our ability to heal and help others. In a way, you are doing what you need to do now because you alienate yourself until you know more of yourself and shine with a brighter light. At that point, you will jump into the negativity and shine. The negativity on this planet can be very intense; but it's never self-aware. It's not your enemy. Negativity can't be self-aware because with self-awareness and the embracing of self comes positivity! It's an opportunity to show your love. Smile

I wish you luck on the path, Light. Help is close at hand always!

fairyfarmgirl

Light is correct. These things do control the brain chemistry. It causes the pineal gland to shut down. This is why it is used by the powers that be. These substances also clog the meridians and chakras as well as imprint the mind with thought forms that are designed to subvert natural Human tendencies toward Love and Light. The game is to stay embodied and aware... not embodied and asleep at the wheel. These pollutants make one asleep at the wheel.

This is why I do not have TV and screen that which I watch carefully.

A way to clear tap water is to bless it. See the Chakra thread as to how to do this.

fairyfarmgirl
Exactly fairyfarmgirl. I bless my food, my water, my dog's water and their food as well. It's for me about loving the water and pouring my heart into it. Sometimes without words, just carrying the emotions that resonate well with the water.
It's all about the emotion.

Thoughts and thus words mentally or aloud invoke the three upper chakras (the thought chakras).
Feeling is invoked from the lower three chakras (the existence/being/spirit chakras).
Emotion is then felt in the heart, the central chakra.

The field generated by a single heart can have great effect locally for up to 10 miles (16 km) on all substances, including plants, food, water, animals, and other humans.... well ok, everything... on the cosmic scale, this single feeling also has an effect, for all is one, and what affects one, affects infinity.
Hmm, I had thought that words were mainly with the blue chakra, the one dealing with communication. A lot of the 3rd eye chakra I've experienced is images and sounds. Crown chakra stuff is just knowing things. I'm not sure if I could associate words with crown and 3rd eye chakras.

(02-16-2010, 07:55 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]It's all about the emotion.

Thoughts and thus words mentally or aloud invoke the three upper chakras (the thought chakras).
Feeling is invoked from the lower three chakras (the existence/being/spirit chakras).
Emotion is then felt in the heart, the central chakra.

The field generated by a single heart can have great effect locally for up to 10 miles (16 km) on all substances, including plants, food, water, animals, and other humans.... well ok, everything... on the cosmic scale, this single feeling also has an effect, for all is one, and what affects one, affects infinity.
(02-15-2010, 07:32 AM)Light Wrote: [ -> ]will write more when I get back.

I'm also interested to learn more about the change in your perceptions... definitely a pretty radical shift.