Bring4th

Full Version: Asteroid Found with Rings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This already may be old news to some, but an asteroid has been found with rings. This shatters the current model of a body with rings since the three planets that have rings are very large. I find this fascinating especially since I think there may be metaphysical reasons for there being rings around planets such as Saturn.

General information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariklo

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap140409.html Wrote:Asteroids can have rings. In a surprising discovery announced two weeks ago, the distant asteroid 10199 Chariklo was found to have at least two orbiting rings. Chariklo's diameter of about 250 kilometers makes it the largest of the measured centaur asteroids, but now the smallest known object to have rings. The centaur-class minor planet orbits the Sun between Saturn and Uranus. The above video gives an artist's illustration of how the rings were discovered. As Chariklo passed in 2013 in front of a faint star, unexpected but symmetric dips in the brightness of the star revealed the rings. Planetary astronomers are now running computer simulations designed to investigate how Chariklo's unexpected ring system might have formed, how it survives, and given the asteroid's low mass and close passes of other small asteroids and the planet Uranus, how long it may last.
[Image: Saturn.jpg]

(that's a reference to the beyonce song 'if you like it put a ring on it')
(04-09-2014, 11:10 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]This already may be old news to some, but an asteroid has been found with rings. This shatters the current model of a body with rings since the three planets that have rings are very large. I find this fascinating especially since I think there may be metaphysical reasons for there being rings around planets such as Saturn.

yeah, all that instrumentation that we've put into orbit and into space is really starting to pay dividends in terms of an accurate body of data describing 3d planetary objects.

I see the most amazing images pass through my information stream on a daily basis.

here's the Ra quote you referenced:

Quote:6.8 Questioner: Where is this Council located?

Ra: This Council is located in the octave, or eight[h] dimension, of the planet Saturn, taking its place in an area which you understand in third-dimensional terms as the rings.

I'm not sure I grok what the '8th Dimension' is. I thought that would have been the black hole state, where everything coalesced back into a unity state, and then would be the rebirth state of the next Octave.
I think 7th density is the black hole. 8th dimension is the first density of the next Octave.