Bring4th

Full Version: Should I peruse physical service or is this a distraction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that you change the world with just your love, but I feel there are lessons I could learn through through physical service.

So should I spend a year in a 3rd world country helping those with special needs? The confederation says beings of higher densities are often handicapped in this world through physical and mental illness do to their incompatibility with lower energy. I especially get this vibe from those with downs syndrome, I get much love and light from them, possibly this is from the extra chromosome.

Not only this, but currently I am causing my parents great pain because they worry about me (because I lack interest in ego goals and my parents are not awakened) So if I did this, my parents would not worry about me anymore which would be the best gift I could give them as worry is currently consuming their lives.

Thirdly, this would allow me to get away from capitalist America and would also allow me not to have to concern myself with money which I think is a huge distraction.

I am going to be 18 soon and I think this may be what I should do. Anybody do anything like this before? Anyone want to join me? BigSmile Sound like a solid path?

Thank you!
This would be a very bold choice. I am 19 years old and 2 years ago I was also not interested in any ego goals like going to college, getting a job and so on. But then I realized that I had to find something more real, I wasn't aware of the LOO at that point.. I was only aware of the negativity and elite and all of those Illuminati and Freemasonry things.. I was exploring at the time the various ways the earth was enslaved and how the people were living in a sleep, I was basically freeloading and not going to school and just looking at everything as being messed up. Now after exploring the LOO I find a different outlook. I learned to accept the ego goals as being that of a learning tool, it was often mentioned that seekers and adepts have a hard time furthering their knowledge because they are overly keen on using the upper energy centers. The upper energy centers therefor do not reach their full potential because the lower energy centers need to be perused and balanced with the upper ones. This is not only physical and mental limitations, but actual choices upon rejecting and looking at the incarnational experience and shallow ego aspects as being unclean and not useful. These are needed tools of learning to balance the lower rays in my opinion.

My parents were as well worried and pissed and such until I got life back on a more balanced track. Which furthered my seeking and allowed me to contemplate more and more. I would also see my parents and my brother as being unawakened because it's all about money/survival/shallow everyday thoughts.

Now I as well have had this question like you, why not just take a trip down to a third world country and physically help and leave my family behind? I feel more inclined towards pursuing more of the metaphysical ways currently, like sharing opinions seeking here with others, learning from them. Being what it is you learn as you go about a balanced life experience of being incarnated and being a seeker. Imagine if you would help at least 1-2 people become awake or help those who are awake further their seeking? while you further your seeking as well?

So in conclusion I don't know the answer to this question you pose but that's fully up to you. And yes it would be a massive service non the less if you choose this.
(02-12-2010, 05:12 PM)Cyclops Wrote: [ -> ]This would be a very bold choice. I am 19 years old and 2 years ago I was also not interested in any ego goals like going to college, getting a job and so on. But then I realized that I had to find something more real, I wasn't aware of the LOO at that point.. I was only aware of the negativity and elite and all of those Illuminati and Freemasonry things.. I was exploring at the time the various ways the earth was enslaved and how the people were living in a sleep, I was basically freeloading and not going to school and just looking at everything as being messed up. Now after exploring the LOO I find a different outlook. I learned to accept the ego goals as being that of a learning tool, it was often mentioned that seekers and adepts have a hard time furthering their knowledge because they are overly keen on using the upper energy centers. The upper energy centers therefor do not reach their full potential because the lower energy centers need to be perused and balanced with the upper ones. This is not only physical and mental limitations, but actual choices upon rejecting and looking at the incarnational experience and shallow ego aspects as being unclean and not useful. These are needed tools of learning to balance the lower rays in my opinion.

My parents were as well worried and pissed and such until I got life back on a more balanced track. Which furthered my seeking and allowed me to contemplate more and more. I would also see my parents and my brother as being unawakened because it's all about money/survival/shallow everyday thoughts.

Now I as well have had this question like you, why not just take a trip down to a third world country and physically help and leave my family behind? I feel more inclined towards pursuing more of the metaphysical ways currently, like sharing opinions seeking here with others, learning from them. Being what it is you learn as you go about a balanced life experience of being incarnated and being a seeker. Imagine if you would help at least 1-2 people become awake or help those who are awake further their seeking? while you further your seeking as well?

So in conclusion I don't know the answer to this question you pose but that's fully up to you. And yes it would be a massive service non the less if you choose this.

Thank you for the input. I agree with the metaphysical ways and I think that should be the priority, I do not want to stray from that path. I was thinking, this would be like giving my physical body back to this earth and I would be able to mentally focus more on the metaphysical, especially since money would be out of the equation.

I think I have made up my mind, but if anyone has some other thought feel free to post!

fairyfarmgirl

It is not just the "third world" that needs assistance. There are those in your own area that are in need of physical assistance. Next time you walk the streets of a city take notice of the children hiding in the shadows and homeless people on the streets... better yet go walk around a Walmart parking lot and you will see plenty of mothers and young children with no home or who have lost their home due to foreclosure, addiction, domestic violence or they have lost their jobs. The rising class in the Western World is that of the working poor class. What this means is hard choices must be made... do I feed the children everyday or every other day so that I can pay the electric bill, so I can put gas in my car so I can get to my job... do I leave my child unattended so that I can go to work because I can not pay childcare expenses.. but if I don't go to work I can not pay the rent. These are real live realities for many many people in the Western World... yet no one seems to notice them.

fairyfarmgirl
(02-12-2010, 09:56 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]It is not just the "third world" that needs assistance. There are those in your own area that are in need of physical assistance. Next time you walk the streets of a city take notice of the children hiding in the shadows and homeless people on the streets... better yet go walk around a Walmart parking lot and you will see plenty of mothers and young children with no home or who have lost their home due to foreclosure, addiction, domestic violence or they have lost their jobs. The rising class in the Western World is that of the working poor class. What this means is hard choices must be made... do I feed the children everyday or every other day so that I can pay the electric bill, so I can put gas in my car so I can get to my job... do I leave my child unattended so that I can go to work because I can not pay childcare expenses.. but if I don't go to work I can not pay the rent. These are real live realities for many many people in the Western World... yet no one seems to notice them.

fairyfarmgirl
The thing is, the area I live in now is pretty affluent where you dont really see homeless out in the open often- so I am very sheltered. Thats why I wanted to work in a bad area in a 3rd world country so I can experience the the far end of the spectrum in the other direction, this would help me see things from a larger perspective. Either way I will work with mentally ill, I can easily connect with them as I try to treat them as brothers and sisters instead of condescendingly like so many other people do with out realizing it.
why skills do you have that you can gift to the people you wish to help? do you have experience of supporting people with mental health problems or learning difficulties? Do you have any practical skills - plumbing, joinery, gardening - that will make a tangible difference in areas of poverty?

i think it can be easy to glamourise working in impoverished parts of the world. if you do so i suspect it is wise to make sure you are equipped with skills that will make a tangible difference

perhaps learning a trade, doing some local volunteering, going to college etc may mean that in the longer term you are able to make more of a difference in the longer term

try to recognise the valuable work, serivce and the perfection of the world that is local to you before running away to a different part of the world. if you look for ways to be of service locally you will find them, these opportunities may not be obvious in your local community but they will be there. for example in the areas that are of interest to you i'm thinking local to me i have a charity that supports people with head injuries, providing day care, respite, days out, learning activities - lots of fun things. there is also a biodynamic farm run by people with learning difficulties. there's a food service that does the shopping and delivers it to people who are unable to physically do it themselves. there are mentoring opportunities where young adults can support and befriend teenagers who are having difficulties in their lives. lots and lots of very valuable opportunities to be of service.

you also sound as though you have some issues relating to money... i recognise as i did too. have you read Carla's wanderer's handbook? i found her writings on the issue of money very very helpful.
Patience young Jedi, Patience.
I send you all Universal Love & Light.
May I offer a few of my personal thoughts.
Just simply being is Serving our Infinite Creator. Let him guide you by following the Love and the Light that you manage to observe as being fully in the Moment that is now. We indeed do have the free will to alter the outcomes of our adventures, I however revel in the infinite beauty of the Creation and try to allow the Synchonicities to play out. When catastrophies across the globe occur I am sure that the people involved, either as victims or as helpers were destined to be there for numerous reasons. Wanting to help in 3D is great but just how this will play out is in the stars.
My physical circumstances are such that I deduce that this path, however noble is not my personal destiny. Events would have taken different turns to lead onto this timeline.
The Karma amongst our peoples is very varied. Some are here to heal deep wounds dealt in the past to their souls. There is a reason for all this happening. I believe the term is Karmic Restitution.
Some Wanderers will have only little Karma to shed built up during this Incarnation, others will be here for specific reasons and will encounter the circumstances required as Catalyst to enable the life lessons required.
Light, it's great to see you pierce the Veil and share your view from the "other" side. I made several attempts to "wake up" friends/family and have consequently been branded a lunatic by nearly all. I guess this is my Karma and they are the Karma Police.
You remind me of Michael. Are you a Christed Being ?
(02-13-2010, 11:39 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Patience young Jedi, Patience.
I send you all Universal Love & Light.
May I offer a few of my personal thoughts.
Just simply being is Serving our Infinite Creator. Let him guide you by following the Love and the Light that you manage to observe as being fully in the Moment that is now. We indeed do have the free will to alter the outcomes of our adventures, I however revel in the infinite beauty of the Creation and try to allow the Synchonicities to play out. When catastrophies across the globe occur I am sure that the people involved, either as victims or as helpers were destined to be there for numerous reasons. Wanting to help in 3D is great but just how this will play out is in the stars.
My physical circumstances are such that I deduce that this path, however noble is not my personal destiny. Events would have taken different turns to lead onto this timeline.
The Karma amongst our peoples is very varied. Some are here to heal deep wounds dealt in the past to their souls. There is a reason for all this happening. I believe the term is Karmic Restitution.
Some Wanderers will have only little Karma to shed built up during this Incarnation, others will be here for specific reasons and will encounter the circumstances required as Catalyst to enable the life lessons required.
Light, it's great to see you pierce the Veil and share your view from the "other" side. I made several attempts to "wake up" friends/family and have consequently been branded a lunatic by nearly all. I guess this is my Karma and they are the Karma Police.
You remind me of Michael. Are you a Christed Being ?
You are perceptive BigSmile

Anyway, today I completed the task I came to Earth to do. I am no longer any help to my friends and family here in the US, I will now go to Africa and serve as a tool for the creator until the shift is complete. There is nothing I want now as all really is well. I am giving my things to my friends and closing my bank account. This means my laptop too, so I probably wont post here anymore after that, but it may be a few weeks before I can go so I will be around for awhile.

You see, I am leaving as quickly as possible so everyone I know will ask themselves why I left everything. Then of course, those who seek the answer will find it.
Light,

I say good luck, and a very special Godspeed to you! I would recommend making sure you have planned it all out to the best of your ability, and then enjoy!
Hi Light,

Good luck and God bless.

Enjoy the flies, and remember they are God's creatures too :p
(02-13-2010, 07:07 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Light,

I say good luck, and a very special Godspeed to you! I would recommend making sure you have planned it all out to the best of your ability, and then enjoy!

Thank you. I will do my best. I think the time is coming near to give this 3rd density body all the way back to the creator, I made peace with the Lord today, I need to join my brethren in the light. Without actively concentrating, I have been drifting into deep meditation all day, simply because there is nothing I want to think about. This is because I no longer want, for I already have all that there is.

Today I saw something amazing. I was with 2 friends. One is completely consumed with ego and the material world and the other is balanced between the two(of course I was the third in the group and my ego is almost gone, the 3 reminds you of the conners of triangle right? It balances out..) Anyway, both of my friends were talking to me, I began to zone out into deep meditation as described in the paragraph before. As this happened, the voice of my friend who is egotistical became almost inaudible while the other friend's voice could still be heard. It really was like someone turned his volume down as if he was a radio or something, I was just loosing the frequency as the vibration was too low. This triangulated truth, truth that I always knew, but could not fully accept until I experienced.

Also today I realized why I was seeing signs in everything. It is because when people use the creative process, what they are really doing is channeling light and thus this is reflected in everything if you understand the symbols. Otherwise you misinterpret them as part of human-made conspiracies or you think you have developed mental illness. I had to go to driving class at the court house today for a ticket, I read the manual and replaced each occurrence of the word "driver" with "mind body spirit complex" and the word "driving" with "experience" and it might as well have all been straight from a Ra channel session, I was like "ahh, thats what Ra means when he says any text can be your bible!" You just have to get the metaphors. These are just a few of the many many revelations I had today.

Love, Light
Disregard the things I have said in this thread, I was under dilutions of mind control when I wrote them, refer to the last post of this thread of my awakening thread, the full circle one

fairyfarmgirl

(02-12-2010, 11:09 PM)Light Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2010, 09:56 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]It is not just the "third world" that needs assistance. There are those in your own area that are in need of physical assistance. Next time you walk the streets of a city take notice of the children hiding in the shadows and homeless people on the streets... better yet go walk around a Walmart parking lot and you will see plenty of mothers and young children with no home or who have lost their home due to foreclosure, addiction, domestic violence or they have lost their jobs. The rising class in the Western World is that of the working poor class. What this means is hard choices must be made... do I feed the children everyday or every other day so that I can pay the electric bill, so I can put gas in my car so I can get to my job... do I leave my child unattended so that I can go to work because I can not pay childcare expenses.. but if I don't go to work I can not pay the rent. These are real live realities for many many people in the Western World... yet no one seems to notice them.

fairyfarmgirl
The thing is, the area I live in now is pretty affluent where you dont really see homeless out in the open often- so I am very sheltered. Thats why I wanted to work in a bad area in a 3rd world country so I can experience the the far end of the spectrum in the other direction, this would help me see things from a larger perspective. Either way I will work with mentally ill, I can easily connect with them as I try to treat them as brothers and sisters instead of condescendingly like so many other people do with out realizing it.

It is important to prepare before undertaking such a mission. I highly recommend reading Peace Pilgrim, Peace Pilgrim. Peace Pilgrim The book is free on line and the Friends of Peace Pilgrim will also send a hard copy book for free to you... It is a great Spiritual Classic and very important for a SOLID foundation.

I know an old fairy farm girl like me is just such a bore... Blah Blah Blah... what could the elders possibly know.... LOL

Best of Luck to you... and be aware that affluence in most of the world = no survival skills... Cultivate your survival skills before landing in a place where you must gather your own foods and walk miles for water and at the same time protect yourself from being raped, murdered, sold into slavery, and/or kidnaped and tortured. That which you do is up to you... but it is wise to know that what you are doing.

Blah Blah Blah from the old fairy

fairyfarmgirl