Bring4th

Full Version: 2011.01.08 Higher Self Desire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't wait to get to this point. Where I've taken care of all responsibilities, and can focus solely on Creator. To where all my desires are fulfilled. This is the Higher Self.

Quote:Ultimately, you reach a point somewhere in the midst of sixth density when you discover that all that you have ever desired has been satisfied except for the hunger and thirst for the Creator. And so you turn from the world of desire. You no longer think of what you will do next. You only think of the Creator. And that draws you ever closer to the seventh density, the Density of Foreverness.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0108.aspx
(04-11-2014, 07:37 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait to get to this point. Where I've taken care of all responsibilities, and can focus solely on Creator. To where all my desires are fulfilled. This is the Higher Self.

Quote:Ultimately, you reach a point somewhere in the midst of sixth density when you discover that all that you have ever desired has been satisfied except for the hunger and thirst for the Creator. And so you turn from the world of desire. You no longer think of what you will do next. You only think of the Creator. And that draws you ever closer to the seventh density, the Density of Foreverness.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0108.aspx

That is a good one. There is another quote somewhere that quick evolution is beautiful in its brilliance, but the infinite creator also has a special corner for the paths take their time. In essence, the infinite creation has a special corner for every single path. Or, experience is as unique as creation. It would have been nice, if religions could have taught this more effectively rather than banning this and that, and turning higher intelligences into these mythical, domineering figures. Only if existence was taught as this all accepting system that values love and wisdom in infinite ways, there would be far more freedom of expression and harmony now.

Gemini, it is a really humbling concept that every single entity will be able to satisfy as much of its desires as it wants, with wise principles guiding interactions between entities. Basically, live and let live. I love the simplicity of it all too. You do not really need many spiritual terms. Someone can discover this beauty, just by turning within even if they live all alone in a Himalayan cave.
I live with my mom and we have 4 dogs, though much of the time I'm alone, save for a few distractions. I still find it hard to get deep into meditation. But I haven't really been trying hard. I don't have the Himalayan cave, but I don't think that I need it.

I like what you say about having a special corner for paths that take their time. I like to burn brilliant spiritually, like a sun. I know in the afterlife I will shine brilliantly from my excitement. Someone once said when I see what I want to see I will shine like a billion suns. I think this is not too far off track. I can get excited. Especially when I am feeling loved.

I can imagine why spiritual evolution takes so long, having every desire fulfilled. There are certain desires like sexual desire that seem like they are never satiated. They keep coming back. Must be some 2nd chakra thing.

I guess my goal with meditation is serenity, and to get closer to my higher self.
(04-12-2014, 09:43 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I guess my goal with meditation is serenity, and to get closer to my higher self.

Spot on. So, you basically already know the perfect way.

Nothing wrong with sexual desires, as long as practicing them does not infringe on others' will.
I have found my goal is ultimately to merge with Creator, and in this life to get closer to Creator. To know Creator. And to feel its warmth and love. But the purity of my higher self is like that of Creator. I can't tell the difference energetically. Ra did say to begin and end in Creator, not in technique. So I focus on Creator. It is my home, my destination. Creator turns my anxiety into comfort, and makes 3D bearable.