Bring4th

Full Version: Importance Of Bring4th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm just realizing how important this forum is to me.
It's funny because a few weeks ago I was complaining to a family member of mine just how alone I feel (no one to discuss The Law of One with).

A day later, I came across the forum.

Funny synchronicity. This is a great feeling of joy, I may be over reacting or sound corny, but in all honestly I'm thankful to know I have a true family.

A family spread all over the world, to relate in Synchronicitys, meditation experiences, and to share our opinions in a respectful manner.

People who understand, and can receive feedback from experiences that the "normal" entity wouldn't understand.

Anyone else feel this way?
I agree. I am more open on this forum than any other avenue of communication. My blue ray must be going pretty strongly.
[Image: pigeon-2.jpg]
"lighthouses are seldom built together"

Yes, this forum has contributed with a frequency of communication that I find deficient in my current Life situation...

Unbound

I was thinking about that today as well, especially how the 4th chakra is the heart chakra.
Does this forum help our heart chakra?
I can see the upside as well as a downside to this forum. This forum is a great starting point when one first discovers this philosophy simply to solidify their belief along with a bit of verification that "hey I'm not the only one that truly believes this crazy stuff lol". It also can provide more in depth interpretations of certain quotes if one doesn't truly comprehend certain phrases. If such a place didn't exist, I highly doubt it would be as wide spread as it is, though there are a ton of people who never visit the forums who still follow the philosophy. Just take a look at the multitude of Facebook groups along with the various attendees to homecoming who never join.

That being said, this site brings a false sense of security and a safety net of sorts where one can escape the confusion of society. This safety net can be clinged to a little too much thereby inhibiting ones progress with working in yellow ray. Without going out in this crazy world and actually practicing what one preaches here, such contemplation and discourse is useless. To be able to apply what one has learned from the forum is its greatest aspect.
The wanderers path is a lonely one. Take solace in the fact that you are a beacon that is here to lead by example. Your brothers and sisters are with you in spirit.
(04-12-2014, 10:26 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]This safety net can be clinged to a little too much thereby inhibiting ones progress with working in yellow ray.
The "safety net" is a support group which glorifies indulgence in Spiritual Bypassing.

Unbound

(04-12-2014, 03:11 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2014, 10:26 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]This safety net can be clinged to a little too much thereby inhibiting ones progress with working in yellow ray.
The "safety net" is a support group which glorifies indulgence in Spiritual Bypassing.

I catch what you mean, but could you then give me an example of the opposite? Either what would necessitate not having that group or a group that is a 'more useful' manner of support?
(04-12-2014, 03:15 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2014, 03:11 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

I catch what you mean, but could you then give me an example of the opposite? Either what would necessitate not having that group or a group that is a 'more useful' manner of support?
Groups are going to spontaneously form, that's the nature of resonant seeking. What necessitates (and maintains) the group is the overall satisfaction provided by the interaction. The more conscious the seeking, the more useful the group will be.

Unbound

What is "more conscious seeking"?
(04-13-2014, 06:55 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]What is "more conscious seeking"?

The more rays that are being shared/recieved to a higher percentage toward whatever the threshold is for minimal balance.

There is no progress without application of consciousness. The degree of consciousness applied (through volition) determines the rate of progress. That's the advantage of awareness.

"Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern."

"Consider the polarity of mind/body/spirit complexes. The inner light is that which is your heart of being. Its strength equals your strength of will to seek the light. The position or balanced position of a group intensifies the amount of this will, the amount of awareness of the inner light necessary to attract the instreaming light upward spiraling from the south magnetic pole of being."

"Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity"

"The Law of One has as one of its primal distortions the free will distortion, thus each entity is free to accept, reject, or ignore the mind/body/spirit complexes about it and ignore the creation itself. There are many among your social memory complex distortion who, at this time/space, engage daily, as you would put it, in the working upon the Law of One in one of its primal distortions; that is, the ways of love. However, if this same entity, being biased from the depths of its mind/body/spirit complex towards love/light, were then to accept responsibility for each moment of the time/space accumulation of present moments available to it, such an entity can empower its progress in much the same way as we described the empowering of the call of your social complex distortion to the Confederation."

"It requires the conscious awareness of the spiritual nature of reality, if you will, and the corresponding pourings of this reality into the individual mind/body/spirit complex for healing to take place."

"We may say that these jewels, though dearly bought, are beyond price for the seeker and might suggest that just as each awareness is arrived at through a process of analysis, synthesis, and inspiration, so should the seeker approach its mate and evaluate each experience, seeking the jewel."
(04-13-2014, 09:30 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]There is no progress without application of consciousness. The degree of consciousness applied (through volition) determines the rate of progress. That's the advantage of awareness.

How do we progress in the higher densities, when Ra says that in 4th density very little work is done in consciousness? Is awareness the same as in 3D?

"48.6 Questioner: Thank you. That cleared it up very well. A very important point. Can you tell me how positive and negative polarizations in fourth and fifth density are used to cause work in consciousness?

Ra: I am Ra. There is very little work in consciousness in fourth and in fifth densities compared to the work done in third density."
(04-13-2014, 11:57 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 09:30 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]There is no progress without application of consciousness. The degree of consciousness applied (through volition) determines the rate of progress. That's the advantage of awareness.

How do we progress in the higher densities, when Ra says that in 4th density very little work is done in consciousness? Is awareness the same as in 3D?

"48.6 Questioner: Thank you. That cleared it up very well. A very important point. Can you tell me how positive and negative polarizations in fourth and fifth density are used to cause work in consciousness?

Ra: I am Ra. There is very little work in consciousness in fourth and in fifth densities compared to the work done in third density."

From the very same quote "the great work of fourth density lies in the contact betwixt the societal self and less polarized other-self."

In other words, the social memory complex as a whole represents a certain unrealized potential of the individual, and through the mutual learning interaction of these two, harmony with that potential is reached.

Quote:3.10 Questioner: Then if an individual is totally informed with respect to the Law of One and lives, and is the Law of One, such things as the building of a pyramid by direct mental effort would be commonplace. Is that what I am to understand? Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are incorrect in that there is a distinction between the individual power through the Law of One and the combined, or societal memory complex mind/body/spirit understanding of the Law of One.

In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

We cannot say what is beyond this dissolution of the unified self with all that there is, for we still seek to become all that there is, and still are we Ra. Thus our paths go onward.

Unbound

(04-13-2014, 09:30 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

There is no progress without application of consciousness. The degree of consciousness applied (through volition) determines the rate of progress. That's the advantage of awareness.

"Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern."

"Consider the polarity of mind/body/spirit complexes. The inner light is that which is your heart of being. Its strength equals your strength of will to seek the light. The position or balanced position of a group intensifies the amount of this will, the amount of awareness of the inner light necessary to attract the instreaming light upward spiraling from the south magnetic pole of being."

"Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity"

"The Law of One has as one of its primal distortions the free will distortion, thus each entity is free to accept, reject, or ignore the mind/body/spirit complexes about it and ignore the creation itself. There are many among your social memory complex distortion who, at this time/space, engage daily, as you would put it, in the working upon the Law of One in one of its primal distortions; that is, the ways of love. However, if this same entity, being biased from the depths of its mind/body/spirit complex towards love/light, were then to accept responsibility for each moment of the time/space accumulation of present moments available to it, such an entity can empower its progress in much the same way as we described the empowering of the call of your social complex distortion to the Confederation."

"It requires the conscious awareness of the spiritual nature of reality, if you will, and the corresponding pourings of this reality into the individual mind/body/spirit complex for healing to take place."

"We may say that these jewels, though dearly bought, are beyond price for the seeker and might suggest that just as each awareness is arrived at through a process of analysis, synthesis, and inspiration, so should the seeker approach its mate and evaluate each experience, seeking the jewel."

Okay, so with that established, was your original post suggesting this forum is a support group that enables spiritual bypassing, as you put it? If that is the case, and this is also influenced by the consciousness of seeking which I presume it is suggesting there is a lack of due to the suggestion that there is a high number of individuals on the forum who are using spiritual beliefs as a way to avoid dealing with "painful feelings, unresolved wounds, and developmental needs."?

If I am mistaken, my apologies aha But with that being said, could you identify how exactly you are able to determine what others are or are not "working on" within themselves at any given point in time or are you just connecting certain behaviours, suggestions and personal expressions as expressive of particular underlying characteristics?
(04-13-2014, 04:45 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay, so with that established, was your original post suggesting this forum is a support group that enables spiritual bypassing, as you put it?
Absolutely.

(04-13-2014, 04:45 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]If that is the case, and this is also influenced by the consciousness of seeking which I presume it is suggesting there is a lack of due to the suggestion that there is a high number of individuals on the forum who are using spiritual beliefs as a way to avoid dealing with "painful feelings, unresolved wounds, and developmental needs."?
Yes.

(04-13-2014, 04:45 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]If I am mistaken, my apologies aha But with that being said, could you identify how exactly you are able to determine what others are or are not "working on" within themselves at any given point in time or are you just connecting certain behaviours, suggestions and personal expressions as expressive of particular underlying characteristics?
Doesn't matter what one may be circumstantially "working on". On balance, the dissatisfaction or interest with one self-provided conditions must be expressed. Sort of a fool-proof system. Thought expresses itself as attention to values which change based on development. As thought is refined, vibration is raised and a new meme is available for thought resonating with that vibration. These valuing memes are completely predictable and recognizable because they must follow and borrow from what has been provided by the societal mind.
This is too much
Hence for centuries the mystics have said that man is a bridge between two eternities: the eternity of the unconscious and the eternity of the conscious, and man is always moving between these two polarities. He is like a tightrope walker. Each moment is full of danger, but full of possibilities too. No possibility comes alone; it has its own danger. You can miss – you can fall from the rope into the abyss.
[Image: climbing-7102_640.jpg?itok=yudRL-bB]
Man has been called by the mystics a ladder. Now, the ladder can do two things: you can use it to go upwards, and the same ladder can be used to go downwards. You use the same ladder for both the purposes, just your direction changes. When you are moving upwards your direction is different; when you are moving downwards your direction is just the opposite of it. But the ladder is the same, the result will be totally different. Man is a ladder between heaven and hell.

That’s why it is only human beings who repress, who manipulate, who kill, who try to conquer the natural flow in nature, who are stupid – because they can be Buddhas. Because man has intelligence, that’s why he can be stupid. Stupidity simply means you have not used your intelligence; it does not mean absence of intelligence. If there is no presence of intelligence you cannot call man stupid. You cannot call a rock stupid; a rock is a rock – no question of stupidity.

But you can call man stupid because with man there is hope, a ray of great light. With man, a door opens towards the beyond. He can transcend himself and he is not transcending – that’s his stupidity. He can grow and he is not growing, he is clinging to all kinds of immaturity – that is his stupidity. He goes on and on living in the past, which is no more – that is his stupidity. Or he starts projecting in the future, which is not yet – that is his stupidity.

He should live in the present with deep passion, with great love, with intensity, with awareness, and that will become his intelligence. It is the same energy: upside down it is stupidity; put it right, rearrange it, and it becomes intelligence.

-Rajneesh
(04-13-2014, 04:31 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]From the very same quote "the great work of fourth density lies in the contact betwixt the societal self and less polarized other-self."

In other words, the social memory complex as a whole represents a certain unrealized potential of the individual, and through the mutual learning interaction of these two, harmony with that potential is reached.

I don't think you're catching the meaning of the quote. Once the societal self has stabilized, it has worked through its own unconscious material and, to gain more spiritual gravity, offers service to less polarized other-selves.

Your paradigm omits the role of service, does it not?

(04-13-2014, 05:08 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]These valuing memes are completely predictable and recognizable because they must follow and borrow from what has been provided by the societal mind.

Not necessarily. As one excavates more deeply into the roots of mind, one encounters things far beyond one's present society's mind.
(04-13-2014, 10:22 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 04:31 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]From the very same quote "the great work of fourth density lies in the contact betwixt the societal self and less polarized other-self."

I don't think you're catching the meaning of the quote. Once the societal self has stabilized, it has worked through its own unconscious material and, to gain more spiritual gravity, offers service to less polarized other-selves.

The "role" of service? What is not service?

(04-13-2014, 05:08 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]These valuing memes are completely predictable and recognizable because they must follow and borrow from what has been provided by the societal mind.

Not necessarily. As one excavates more deeply into the roots of mind, one encounters things far beyond one's present society's mind.
Yes, but we're not quite to that point yet obviously.

Unbound

(04-13-2014, 05:08 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 04:45 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay, so with that established, was your original post suggesting this forum is a support group that enables spiritual bypassing, as you put it?
Absolutely.

(04-13-2014, 04:45 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]If that is the case, and this is also influenced by the consciousness of seeking which I presume it is suggesting there is a lack of due to the suggestion that there is a high number of individuals on the forum who are using spiritual beliefs as a way to avoid dealing with "painful feelings, unresolved wounds, and developmental needs."?
Yes.

(04-13-2014, 04:45 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]If I am mistaken, my apologies aha But with that being said, could you identify how exactly you are able to determine what others are or are not "working on" within themselves at any given point in time or are you just connecting certain behaviours, suggestions and personal expressions as expressive of particular underlying characteristics?
Doesn't matter what one may be circumstantially "working on". On balance, the dissatisfaction or interest with one self-provided conditions must be expressed. Sort of a fool-proof system. Thought expresses itself as attention to values which change based on development. As thought is refined, vibration is raised and a new meme is available for thought resonating with that vibration. These valuing memes are completely predictable and recognizable because they must follow and borrow from what has been provided by the societal mind.

So is that to suggest that everyone at the same "vibrational level" will express the same behaviours and approaches towards belief, identity and self-understanding?

What I am trying to grasp is your establishment of values which, I think you are saying, are better to be focused on for the sake of conscious development than others? As in, you see it that there are particular values which are reflective of "higher" vibrational states?

How exactly do you determine what another's individual values are? By a measurement of their words and self expressions?

What I really want to know is how you are apparently so capable of "picking out" instances of spiritual bypassing, yet seem to be completely unconcerned of any 'work' you might have to do yourself. For all of your posts, I have never once seen you admit a fault, at least not without something to pass it off as wisdom.

I do not mean to be rude, but you do a lot of finger-pointing with the 'spiritual bypassing' concept but never at all offer anything of use as to what that even actually means. You seem to express that you have an awareness of others' habits of avoidance, yet never actually show enough interest in anyone's personal nature to offer something which isn't an exclamation of apparent condition.

Are you telling me that you can clearly see the "painful feelings, unresolved wounds, and developmental needs" of everyone here and are thus able to see when and where they are avoiding them? In a world of fully balanced adults, would everyone thus have similar beliefs, ways of dealing with things and approaches to understanding the self?

I don't disagree that are probably are plenty of cases of so-called 'spiritual bypassing' but to make such a sweeping statement is, to all appearances to me, purely arrogant and little more than projection on your part.

I believe you are very wise and have a lot of respect for you but for the life of me, for all the questions I have asked you and for all I have agreed or disagreed with, I have no idea what your intentions are or what your point actually is. If this forum is apparently so naive then what exactly is your own purpose for being here? What is the point behind being part of such apparent indulgence, or do you see yourself as a counter-force to said indulgence?

(I honestly think the whole "spiritual bypassing" concept to be both useful as an idea and completely misguided in its construction and approach, but that is a whole other discussion.)

(04-13-2014, 10:49 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

The "role" of service? What is not service?

Yes, but we're not quite to that point yet obviously.
No one, anywhere, is at that point? You know this for sure, how?
(04-13-2014, 11:28 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]So is that to suggest that everyone at the same "vibrational level" will express the same behaviours and approaches towards belief, identity and self-understanding?
In the course of their individuation, they will draw from the unconscious mind that which they need to express these things consciously. It's called "Spiral Dynamics".

(04-13-2014, 11:28 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]What I am trying to grasp is your establishment of values which, I think you are saying, are better to be focused on for the sake of conscious development than others? As in, you see it that there are particular values which are reflective of "higher" vibrational states?

How exactly do you determine what another's individual values are? By a measurement of their words and self expressions?
They are not individual values, they are borrowed values that an individual adopts in order to work in that particular level of consciousness. Thought has a vibrational quality that resonates with whatever level they're at.

(04-13-2014, 11:28 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]What I really want to know is how you are apparently so capable of "picking out" instances of spiritual bypassing, yet seem to be completely unconcerned of any 'work' you might have to do yourself. For all of your posts, I have never once seen you admit a fault, at least not without something to pass it off as wisdom.
Why is there such an expectation of admitting something? And who said anything about wisdom? So now we're back to the cycle of projection (which is you talking in a mirror.)

(04-13-2014, 11:28 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I do not mean to be rude, but you do a lot of finger-pointing with the 'spiritual bypassing' concept but never at all offer anything of use as to what that even actually means.
What are you talking about? I've posted several videos and articles on the subject. And the term is quite readily available on google with the same connotation preserved.

(04-13-2014, 11:28 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to express that you have an awareness of others' habits of avoidance, yet never actually show enough interest in anyone's personal nature to offer something which isn't an exclamation of apparent condition.
So you say.

(04-13-2014, 11:28 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Are you telling me that you can clearly see the "painful feelings, unresolved wounds, and developmental needs" of everyone here and are thus able to see when and where they are avoiding them?
No, just the avoidance which sustains the condition.

(04-13-2014, 11:28 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]In a world of fully balanced adults, would everyone thus have similar beliefs, ways of dealing with things and approaches to understanding the self?
You tell me?

(04-13-2014, 11:28 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I don't disagree that are probably are plenty of cases of so-called 'spiritual bypassing' but to make such a sweeping statement is, to all appearances to me, purely arrogant and little more than projection on your part.
What sweeping statement?

(04-13-2014, 11:28 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I believe you are very wise and have a lot of respect for you but for the life of me, for all the questions I have asked you and for all I have agreed or disagreed with, I have no idea what your intentions are or what your point actually is.
Cool.

(04-13-2014, 11:28 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]If this forum is apparently so naive then what exactly is your own purpose for being here?
It's either this or video games.

(04-13-2014, 11:28 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]What is the point behind being part of such apparent indulgence, or do you see yourself as a counter-force to said indulgence?
Indulgence is a force? I'm not sure what you are talking about.

(04-13-2014, 11:28 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ](I honestly think the whole "spiritual bypassing" concept to be both useful as n idea and completely misguided in its construction and approach, but that is a whole other discussion.)
We've got a couple of threads started already, you are free to comment whenever of course.

(04-13-2014, 10:49 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]No one, anywhere, is at that point?
No, but the majority of people are stuck in an obvious child-like state. Further, sub-collectives are created to reinforce that state through spiritual bypassing.
Well this thread derailed quickly.

Melissa

(04-14-2014, 01:25 AM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]Well this thread derailed quickly.

No, quite the opposite.

Unbound

Aha I think I see what I was looking to see, thanks for the responses.

It certainly is interesting to see the importance of the forums to different people aha
(04-13-2014, 10:49 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The "role" of service? What is not service?

To be more specific, the role of service in catalyzing spiritual growth takes over as one chews through the cocoon of one's personal and social definitions of self. Thus Ra offers service to the likes of us, in part to catalyze their candidacy for harvest.

"What is not service?" Well, watching video games may be construed as such, but the context of the question was about deepening the experience of one's spiritual dimensions. The point I was raising, which is more pertinent to the conversation, is that service--skillful service--plays a major role in spiritual growth.

Food for thought.

(04-13-2014, 05:08 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but we're not quite to that point yet obviously.

You may not be, but believe you me, this does not apply to all. Sometimes odd things (well beyond the societal mind) just slip through the cracks, particularly for those who hold experience of being far beyond these local precincts.
(04-14-2014, 02:59 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 10:49 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The "role" of service? What is not service?

(04-13-2014, 05:08 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but we're not quite to that point yet obviously.

You may not be, but believe you me, this does not apply to all. Sometimes odd things (well beyond the societal mind) just slip through the cracks, particularly for those who hold experience of being far beyond these local precincts.

What would be an example of this ? How is vague memory of experience beyond the local precinct accessing deeper roots of the mind, it's just another 3rd density experience that has the same meaning as this one.
(04-11-2014, 08:50 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just realizing how important this forum is to me.
It's funny because a few weeks ago I was complaining to a family member of mine just how alone I feel (no one to discuss The Law of One with).

A day later, I came across the forum.

Funny synchronicity. This is a great feeling of joy, I may be over reacting or sound corny, but in all honestly I'm thankful to know I have a true family.

A family spread all over the world, to relate in Synchronicitys, meditation experiences, and to share our opinions in a respectful manner.

People who understand, and can receive feedback from experiences that the "normal" entity wouldn't understand.

Anyone else feel this way?

I feel the same. Fact is it is a vehicle for me to express myself, which I just can't do in the real world. My mind goes round and round theories in relation to this sort of spirituality.
(04-14-2014, 12:26 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2014, 10:49 PM)zenmaster (actually Tanner) Wrote: [ -> ]No one, anywhere, is at that point?
No, but the majority of people are stuck in an obvious child-like state. Further, sub-collectives are created to reinforce that state through spiritual bypassing.

Were you expecting a perfect world?

Surprise!!!

(04-14-2014, 06:11 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2014, 02:59 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]

What would be an example of this ? How is vague memory of experience beyond the local precinct accessing deeper roots of the mind, it's just another 3rd density experience that has the same meaning as this one.

Good question. One could argue it that way, that if you experience it in 3D, then it's a 3D experience.

I was speaking to the assertion that the developement of "value memes" was totally predictable because they are socially based.

So, let's say that one finds within oneself indicators of having traveled through higher negative densities. This can bring into play high torque forces that do not derive from society, but from higher developement in other arenas. Thus things become a tad less predictable and rather more "interesting."
Pages: 1 2