Bring4th

Full Version: 2014 is executed in a friendly things .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Person's appearance is visible flesh,
This is the inner soul of compassion that is unconditional love.
Because education gives rise to dualism are the heart,
People's hearts filled with the material in the fantasy world of compliant , fear, resentment , and so the negative energy. Thus resulting in visible and constant conflict , war and so on .

2014 is executed in a friendly things . Animism , all -in-one .
Are all created by God . Everyone can see people talking , and things are actually their own mirror. Outside and you see people , and things are reactions to their inner feelings.

Everyone needs a day buried a seed of love . Tangible nursing lifes ( such as tree planting and caring for plants or caring for animals and insects, do not pollute the air, water and land , etc. ) is the urgent need to do.

[ Sorry ! Please forgive me ! Thank you ! I love you. ] Invisible language which is always positive energy to hang in the mouth . Gratitude and love what you have ; with everyone you see , and things . Forgiving love their own ; too tolerant of others love others. Positive language and thinking ability of nursing lifes will make the return of peace and harmony in this world .

I love myself ! I Love You !
If you truly did would you need to type that message ?
[Thank you.