Bring4th

Full Version: Visualization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been reading upon this extensively in the various sessions and find it extremely interesting because I've always to some degree been able to use visualization vaguely.

Every single sense that I use be it touch smell, hearing, taste is visual to me. seeing being given. For example if I rub my hand on something coarse I not only feel it, I can see the texture instantly with a certain color depth and so on. When I hear any type of sound I can see it as well instantly in a black environment where it gets depth waves, sharpness, shapes and colors. Smells and taste as well are perceived like this.

If I can sum it up it's basically the first response is both of that sense and the visual one, but the understanding and using these triggers uses the visual sense for me.

Anything I think about and read and experience offers a visual explanation quickly in my head.

Now here's the tricky part.. I can visualize anything I wish at will with my eyes open for a period of time. These visualizations are lets just say not as vivid as what you would see if you are just looking at something through your own eyes.

The visualizations are their highest quality when the eyes are open, when they are closed all the random smoggy and hazy particles don't let me focus as much. Also when I visualize, it replaces the current eyesight and temporarily replaces it with the visualization untill I let go of it.

Any ideas on any of this? the eyes open visualizations?, the replacing of sight? anyone else experiences any of this?

Brittany

It sounds like you have synesthesia. It's an actual medical condition where the wires in the brain get crossed and your senses blur into each other. Hearing color, tasting sounds...stuff like that. I think this trait could be common in wanderers, and can also probably be achieved through effort, but some people are just born that way...perhaps it is a trait of being dual activated...not really sure, but it seems like it could be useful for people like us. I have a slight touch of it, having mostly to do with my sense of touch. It seems to extend into all my other senses.

Visualizing has always come easy for me, eyes open or closed, though I actually see the particles with my eyes open more than when they are closed. I used to ask people "what are all those little things in the air?" and no one knew what I was talking about. I can see things so clearly in my head that I can void out whatever visual stimulation my eyes are getting, but I can still react to my environment- moving out of the way of something, etc. Very rarely is my eyesight completely replaced. I tend to have the problem of drifting off into other worlds when I'm supposed to be working and I don't pay attention to anything going on around me. The people and places I see in my head seem clearer than the ones I see in reality.

I think it is very common for wanderers to have all these traits. Ra calls the ability to clearly visualize for minutes at a time a trait of the adept and it is associated with the magical self. Apparently in higher densities, where thoughts are literally things, it is extremely common, but here a lot of people have problems with it. It seems to just be something that naturally happens when you begin to awaken. Obviously opening the third eye can impact visual experience as well. I would just say it is cool and you should work on honing the ability. From what I get from the LOO material, it is an ability that could be of great use in the near future.
Yes I am aware of the implications of it being a tool for the lightening of consciousness and being a tool of the adept and such. This is what I'm hopefully going to be doing once I focus hard enough as to discipline myself to actually silence everything around me and focus on the movie I play in my mind for minutes at a time.

It's funny because I too asked my brother once if he saw all those countless particles all around (I see less them with my eyes open too but when closed they overwhelm) and he asked me if I was nuts lol.. he doesn't see them.

Something I get though is during silent meditation these particles focus into smoggy green smoke and crisp clear violet lightning streaks in the beginning.. ten-fifteen minutes in the particles are SUPER dense meaning it could be like looking into almost type of a white sheet of paper with your eyes closed.

Anyways I will be reading more on this since I heard that if you invoke the magical personality and attempt visualization it would be much stronger.. I will have to look into this. Thanks ahktu.

Any one else with any thoughts?