Bring4th

Full Version: Why should 6th density beings downgrading themselves to 3th density?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I still don't understand that because on 6th density level, the beings are not naive, and yet the most wanderers are from the 6th density.

Ra stated clearly that a 6th density STS being would not take that risk. He also said that a 6th density STS being is extreme wise. So, are 6th density STO beings less wise? Or maybe a 6th density STS being would have serious trouble to adapt itself in a 3th density incarnation?
If I will be so honest to say how I truly feel as an STO being.

I don't know. Ra did say it takes foolhardy bravery to come here, because of the risk of forgetting. I've been praying to Creator to go home. I don't really want to be here anymore. And I feel I'm a 6th density wanderer. I probably thought what a way to accelerate my spiritual development.

Q'uo I believe it was also said that the shadow self is harder to deal with in the higher densities. Probably one reason for coming here. I have had trouble adapting to the 3d vibrations. I didn't know early in life about this, but I was pretty lonely my whole life. I didn't feel of this world. I remember a few times looking at the stars, wandering if my real home was out there.

I think 6th density STO beings are wise too. We come here to serve. But this service is tiring. I could have served just as easily from a higher density. But not in the same way. Service is different. Maybe I loved Creator enough to experience a whole cycle of 3D over again, and wanted to give Creator a colorful and varied experience. I imagine the days in higher density stretch on as one infinitely balances themselves. I feel like I've been here (in 3D) for a long time. But I can't be sure. This life I feel I've caused enough trouble, and I don't want to hurt anyone else. Sometimes I feel like being here is a mistake. But Ra says there are no mistakes.

Oh what it must be like to go home. To where your very thoughts manifest. And you don't have responsibilities beyond seeking Creator. Such is the life of the higher self, with no desire but to seek Creator. I sometimes feel that way.

Unless I'm all wrong and I'm a 3D native. I don't feel that way though. Great thread btw.

So why would I downgrade to 3D from 6D. Maybe it helped me find Creator faster, or work my distortions more effectively. Though I can't see how with the veil here and me not able to see my distortions.
here are some of the reasons Ra gave

Quote:52.9 Questioner: Well, I would just include the question as to why time of harvest is selected by so many Wanderers as time for incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. There are several reasons for incarnation during harvest. They may be divided by the terms self and other-self.

The overriding reason for the offering of these Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow in incarnative states is the possibility of aiding other-selves by the lightening of the planetary consciousness distortions and the probability of offering catalyst to other-selves which will increase the harvest.

There are two other reasons for choosing this service which have to do with the self.

The Wanderer, if it remembers and dedicates itself to service, will polarize much more rapidly than is possible in the far more etiolated realms of higher-density catalyst.

The final reason is within the mind/body/spirit totality or the social memory complex totality which may judge that an entity or members of a societal entity can make use of third-density catalyst to recapitulate a learning/teaching which is adjudged to be less than perfectly balanced. This especially applies to those entering into and proceeding through sixth density wherein the balance between compassion and wisdom is perfected.
I wonder if higher densities are more forgiving of "mistakes". Are the consequences more severe for actions taken in higher density?

Those are some excellent points spero. I do like that I can lighten the planetary vibration, and work on the balancing between compassion and wisdom while I'm here.

I like your tagline Spero. It gives me a sense of patience for achieving spiritual maturity.
Gemini, an incarnated wanderer can accelerate his learning much quicker than in the higher densities, but yet the risk.... a higher density being should realize that much, much better.

I don't think you and most other forum members are 3D native, there is some degree of awakening.
I agree darklight. A higher density being has already gone through 3D, so it knows what it entails. And seeing things from the other side of the veil, it knows what's at stake. It's like the risk one takes when incarnating, but much more profound and potentially rewarding. I find it rewarding knowing that this 3D incarnation will possibly be my last.

Thank you for the assurance that I am not 3D native.
(04-12-2014, 06:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if higher densities are more forgiving of "mistakes". Are the consequences more severe for actions taken in higher density?

Those are some excellent points spero. I do like that I can lighten the planetary vibration, and work on the balancing between compassion and wisdom while I'm here.

I like your tagline Spero. It gives me a sense of patience for achieving spiritual maturity.

Higher density beings would be more aware that there are no mistakes considering the lack of a veil.
It's amazing that without a veil, and a being potentially knowing all without a veil takes so long to advance in the higher densities. It must be some really fine tuning going on there. I wonder if you work with beliefs in the higher densities.
Maybe its a fine tuning of balancing, testing the self in different circumstances to finer see how we really stand in different situations. Maybe an STO being would come back perhaps just to test the limits of them self in more STS situations. Just another thought at least.
(04-12-2014, 06:22 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]I still don't understand that because on 6th density level, the beings are not naive, and yet the most wanderers are from the 6th density.

Ra stated clearly that a 6th density STS being would not take that risk. He also said that a 6th density STS being is extreme wise. So, are 6th density STO beings less wise? Or maybe a 6th density STS being would have serious trouble to adapt itself in a 3th density incarnation?

The sixth density being is extremely wise, whether it be negative or positive. But the positive sixth density being incarnates in third density out of love.

It fully understands the risks of getting caught up in the planetary vibration and potentially having to repeat the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity, but it risks it for service to others. If the polarity of the act is somewhat dependent on the risk versus the gain, then what possible greater service is there than that? The more they assist others through this intensely risky yet extremely beneficial service the more they ready themselves for their own seventh density harvest as it approaches in their native density.
6th Density beings reincarnate into 3rd density to evolve quicker. The idea of coming back to experience something very different from there home vibration will create an huge amount of growth that may not be possible in a density that is so balanced. The 6th density negative entity realizes that it cannot evolve any further and drops the negative persona and sees the wisdom in doing so. Based on my understanding of what Ra said.

This Planet can be said to be some what of a unique experience because of the distorted contact in Atlantis. Thus those we attempted to aid got ourselves karmatically entangled in this density and felt the honer/duty to help lessen the created distortion as much as possible.
(04-13-2014, 06:16 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]6th Density beings reincarnate into 3rd density to evolve quicker. The idea of coming back to experience something very different from there home vibration will create an huge amount of growth that may not be possible in a density that is so balanced. The 6th density negative entity realizes that it cannot evolve any further and drops the negative persona and sees the wisdom in doing so. Based on my understanding of what Ra said.

This Planet can be said to be some what of a unique experience because of the distorted contact in Atlantis. Thus those we attempted to aid got ourselves karmatically entangled in this density and felt the honer/duty to help lessen the created distortion as much as possible.

Or maybe the main reason is that 6th density STO beings are constantly drunk and gambling in the name of love. BigSmile
(04-12-2014, 06:22 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]I still don't understand that because on 6th density level, the beings are not naive, and yet the most wanderers are from the 6th density.

These two quotes comes to mind.

Quote:36.16 Questioner: Then the sixth-density entity who has reached that point in positive orientation may choose to become what we call a Wanderer and move back. I am wondering if this ever occurs with a negatively oriented sixth-density entity? Do any move back as Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. Once the negatively polarized entity has reached a certain point in the wisdom density it becomes extremely unlikely that it will choose to risk the forgetting, for this polarization is not selfless but selfish and with wisdom realizes the jeopardy of such “wandering.” Occasionally a sixth-density negative entity becomes a Wanderer in an effort to continue to polarize towards the negative. This is extremely unusual.

Quote:12.28 Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? What density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction.

So they/we are either fools and/or brave. But you can also choose to call it less wise if you wish. Smile

Brave fools !
If one is a 6D wanderer, they must still have a 6D body in potentiation. I wonder if imbalances here in 3D reflect on the 6D body, because it seems that by coming here, I may have caused more imbalances. 6D is pretty balanced, so I'm not sure if I'm impairing that body by what I do here.

I do agree Matt that it is so different here, and that there is potential for growth. But I am also confused because we can't see our imbalances, and they must be more than what is in 6D.
(04-12-2014, 07:19 PM)Steppenwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe its a fine tuning of balancing, testing the self in different circumstances to finer see how we really stand in different situations. Maybe an STO being would come back perhaps just to test the limits of them self in more STS situations. Just another thought at least.

Well, a good number of them seem to have very low limits then. But yeah, I can see how all this Earth style, STS drama may seem engaging from far away, but totally horrible and uninspiring once you are here, and do not remember who you really are.
If we use the case of Ra and wanderers of Ra, Ra says that their 3rd to 4th density transition on Venus was very smooth and without much controversy, so they feel much more tilted towards compassion than wisdom, and realized their folly when they attempted to serve us in the past but were thwarted due to the rather bellicose nature of Earth. So I believe many of us are here purely to experience conflict. It may be dirty, unnecessary, frustrating, and harsh, but it's a part of the Creator that many evolved STO entities feel that they are lacking in experience, which in turn causes difficulties when trying to answer calls of service.

So in asking if a 6th density STO is less wise than a 6th density STS, the answer is, likely, as the 6th density STS has bypassed the green ray (at least in early on) to cultivate greater wisdom, and the 6D STO wanders to further balance the great compassion they have with greater wisdom (experience).

Fang

If it was unnecessary it would not be. From that cosmic level anyways. I personally and respectfully would advise against the position that human or 3rd density experience is something like voluntary cosmic mission work or jail time (if you feel you are a wanderer), it glorifies suffering amongst other things.
Good point Fang. Best to focus on the positives for being here. Being a wanderer is not jail time. We fought tooth and nail to be here according to Q'uo. To be here this close to harvest is a blessing.

Unbound

(04-13-2014, 02:06 PM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]If it was unnecessary it would not be. From that cosmic level anyways. I personally and respectfully would advise against the position that human or 3rd density experience is something like voluntary cosmic mission work or jail time (if you feel you are a wanderer), it glorifies suffering amongst other things.

Exactly. Plus, considering the limited capacity (bodies available to incarnate in) I believe it is actually something of an honour to be able to come to 3rd Density to continue doing work in this manner. To the higher densities there is no glorification of one manner of experience over another. Every density is seen as equally precious and valuable for the lessons available in each.

However, Ra suggests that the majority of STO wanderers come to help others and to further polarize towards service to others. Or to balance wisdom with compassion or compassion with wisdom.
(04-12-2014, 06:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've been praying to Creator to go home. I don't really want to be here anymore.

i find that admirable. u want to be somewhere "hell" isn't. & hell is definitely on earth (& likely countless other places)

& "heaven" is almost certainly awaiting every1 after death - if only temporarily

i pray the creator doesn't let u go home. i enjoy your company here & i'm going nowhere no time soon (that i'm aware of)
looks like i'm winning so far
Tongue
(04-13-2014, 03:25 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2014, 06:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've been praying to Creator to go home. I don't really want to be here anymore.

i find that admirable. u want to be somewhere "hell" isn't. & hell is definitely on earth (& likely countless other places)

& "heaven" is almost certainly awaiting every1 after death - if only temporarily

i pray the creator doesn't let u go home. i enjoy your company here & i'm going nowhere no time soon (that i'm aware of)
Tongue

I'm sorry but it's such a defeatist attitude to want to escape this incarnation. We are all here for one reason or another so to negate this reason because one has yet to find their path or reason for Being is truly disappointing. Neither way is right or wrong as ones path is their own but running away with your tail tucked wouldn't be the way I'd wanna end this incarnation.
(04-13-2014, 03:25 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]i find that admirable. u want to be somewhere "hell" isn't. & hell is definitely on earth (& likely countless other places)

Many of us came here in order to increase the planetary vibration approaching Harvest. What on earth would leaving here prematurely solve? Why is that admirable? Sounds more like wanting to jump ship.
Understandable, yes. Something to aspire to, maybe not.

Quote:& "heaven" is almost certainly awaiting every1 after death - if only temporarily

Ra informed us that entities walk the steps of light. This can apply to both polarities, positive and negative.
I doubt that some entities would describe this as heaven, especially if their belief systems were based around a vengeful and angry god.
For the negative polarity this would involve increasing degrees of separateness.

Quote: i'm going nowhere no time soon (that i'm aware of)

What game are you winning at?
I feel much better now. Meditated a little bit. I think I was getting too close to Creator, and it was causing my concerns and inadequacies to be amplified when I wrote before. I strove to get closer, but it makes my shadow side come out more. Now I'm just focused on comfort, being where I'm at. I want to be happy where I'm at without trying to press forward so much. No matter how much I can't contact my higher self, or feel cut off from it, I know I am loved. I'm going to continue to meditate, as it was a very short meditation that I realized that, and I still feel a little anxiety. The Light is producing anxiety in me. But meditation is a comfort. It gives me a strength to continue on here, regardless of the appearance of sacrifice.
(04-13-2014, 04:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel much better now. Meditated a little bit. I think I was getting too close to Creator, and it was causing my concerns and inadequacies to be amplified when I wrote before. I strove to get closer, but it makes my shadow side come out more. Now I'm just focused on comfort, being where I'm at. I want to be happy where I'm at without trying to press forward so much. No matter how much I can't contact my higher self, or feel cut off from it, I know I am loved. I'm going to continue to meditate, as it was a very short meditation that I realized that, and I still feel a little anxiety. The Light is producing anxiety in me. But meditation is a comfort. It gives me a strength to continue on here, regardless of the appearance of sacrifice.

Gemini, you already got all your answers in this single post of your own.
It is a matter of perspective.

6D is the most powerful density a STS entity can be. Because in 7D, there is no polarity.

So, by incarnating into 3D, a 6D entity gives up all its power at the risk of depolarising.

However, a STO entity sees incarnating into 3D, not as a loss of power, but an opportunity to serve and remove distorsions. After all, that is their polarity. Service is what brings them the most joy.

3D incarnation also allows the entity to balance distortions much more rapidly under the veil of forgetfulness. I believe the 25,000 year cycle in 3D is equivalent to a billion years in other densities?

So you can see why a 6D STO would be eager to incarnate into 3D and a 6D STS would not.
And plus we're not aware of the 25,000 years of a cycle. Only 100 years or so. So it seems, from our perspective, that we can do here in 100 years what takes a billion years in higher densities to do. This includes working with the shadow self. But I find it hard to work with my distortions when I can't even see them. Whereas they are very apparent in higher densities.
I have to get out of here ASAP. Enough is enough. xD.

100-700 years, pffff. Billions of people are retarding the process of harvest.
First a nit: the Subject should be "Why would" rather than "should," IMHO cuz I doubt many 6Ds choose to Wander.

If a Wanderer really wants 2 end this life, that in itself might give the 6Der a useful experience 2 digest. I doubt that it woild b a serious infraction that would force a 3D rewind but, of course, I really don't know.

IMHO many/most Wanderers have mental health issues if only 2 maintain enough humility, and also 2 boost compassion if necessary.
(04-12-2014, 06:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Oh what it must be like to go home. To where your very thoughts manifest. And you don't have responsibilities beyond seeking Creator. Such is the life of the higher self, with no desire but to seek Creator. I sometimes feel that way.

GW, I don't know if it'll help you to emphasize this, but here's an attempt.

The part of you that left 6D, the part that will return when your expiration date comes due, is not the guy you see in the mirror, per se. Consider that you might be taking this personally in a mis-guided sort of way. What I think you are identifying as yourself will never see 6D. It cannot. It isn't formatted for that.

The nervous system you now experience the world through is like a pair of reading glasses you buy at the pharmacy. They may suffer damage and such, but they will never become your eyeballs. Likewise the physical eyes you depend upon now, the mental apparatus, etc., these will never ever make it to 6D. Am I wrong, or won't your poor old suffering 3D self simply be discarded when your number is called?

In your quiet moments, maybe you could try to turn the lenses around, as it were, to feel the ones who are seeing through you?

One thing I do when schmoozing with unseen entities is challenge them to accept the Law of One as the highest spiritual truth (really my concept of such, but no matter), just as Carla challenges entities in the name of Jesus. Do it thrice. Doing so may help your nervous system relax a bit when things creep in and feel threatening.
>Billions of people are retarding the process of harvest.

Hahaha damn that's funny
Pages: 1 2 3 4