Bring4th

Full Version: Downs Syndrome Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I posted in another thread, I think people with downs have much light in them. I found some art by people with downs, here is some. Most are from http://users.psln.com/sharing/Michael/or...twork.html you can buy them too
[Image: nedjar-michel-darius-97-mixed-media-on-c...=450&h=325]
[Image: rainbow.jpg][Image: KidsandPetsintheTulips.jpg][Image: GoldenTunnel.jpg][Image: Music1.jpg][Image: n50twi.jpg][Image: Moonsong4.jpg][Image: Lilywithangelkittens.jpg]
[Image: mountain460.jpg]

I love these people!! Too bad most are aborted these days(I read something that says there are like 90% less now days)
Beautiful art, and I agree that they can be beautiful people too. I grew up around downs syndrome children and adults, and they were a lot of fun.

ayadew

According to Kryon, people with down's are much closer to the universe than us 'normal' humans who has to drag around a rational and linear brain all day long.
I agree, our rational sides although helpful with technical things, are a major hindrance when trying to explore the subjective right-brain world of spirit.

I really like the one with the starry night at the sea by the way!