Bring4th

Full Version: Are all higher density beings the same?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my meditations, I've focused on doing energy exchanges with many beings.
Those of Q'uo.
Those of Ra
My higher Self
The Confederation
My social memory complex
Creator
My spirit guide
My guardian angel
Not focusing on anyone but just being

But always the energy feels the same. I get the same types of visions, and experience the same pressure in my chakras. Sometimes anxiety increases, sometimes I am calmed.

Is it that higher density is so pure compared to 3D that it all seems the same? Wouldn't we get the greatest benefit from our higher self?

Q'uo says that they'll send love/light to help stabilize one's meditations. But honestly, I'd rather focus on my own social memory complex. It's just personal preference, because they feel the same to me. So are all higher density beings the same vibration? They feel like it. Or with higher density is there only One?

I am asking because I was hoping to feel different sensations between them, to know that they are unique, and that I am talking with one or the other. So honestly I don't know who to focus my meditation on.
They've stated that those of the confederation with whom you vibrate the closest to will respond so you're most likely receiving energy from the same entities

I would just try to call upon the confederation itself and those within close vibrational proximity will respond.
Gemini Wolf, I'm just curious about what your expectations of your meditations are?
(04-16-2014, 07:32 PM)sunnysideup Wrote: [ -> ]Gemini Wolf, I'm just curious about what your expectations of your meditations are?

I've been using them to try to feel Creator, and thought that other beings could somehow help. I want to feel the peace and serenity of Creator.

I've also had to face some sides of myself that I don't like, in order to balance. So sometimes in meditation, those parts of myself come up in order to be integrated. But most of all my meditation has been to feel good.

I forgot, to also balance light and love. I do that in meditation too.

Unbound

The Creator doesn't have a particular vibration, it is inherent in all vibrations. Consider what you are exchanging with other beings. You are offering and asking for love/light and so that is what you receive. This tells me that perhaps you are focusing too much on feeling the other entities purely through the heart, which is totally valid, but kind of limits the vibration to a particular spectrum.

If you want to honestly and truly connect with the Creator as your source it takes the process of balancing to even out distortions which may dilute the pure vibration of self.

Beings of light cannot do our work for us, they can support us, energize us and love us, but for all this offering it doesn't mean anything unless we actually have some use for it. One may want to 'feel good' and so seek out vibrations or entities or the Creator in order to feel good, but there will always be a limit as to how much one may be able to feel 'better' based on how much balancing work the individual has done.

Gemini, I have been observing you recently, and my honest opinion, if you are interested in it, is that you are ready to do some more shadow work. The shadow work is done to make oneself awareness of unconscious aspects of the self, to bring out what is rejected or ignored or what has simply not been considered. The function of "light work" or working with light beings, is to equalize the work done with the shadow self and to keep stability and inner strength while doing the shadow work. Shadow work is senseless without the grounding techniques of light, and light work is redundant without the nitty-gritty of shadow work which brings out the Ra(w) material which is then transmuted and transformed by the light.
Quote:I've been using them to try to feel Creator, and thought that other beings could somehow help.
Maybe help is being offered in another way. It seems to me that you are blessed with remembering most of your dreams so could it be help is being offered in that way? Maybe you could try and focus on your dreams in your meditations, exploring them and then try to figure out the hidden message.

1Love
This song taps into my dark side. Because it's like Ra is asking "Do you call my name?"

It starts with "Kill me with a beat". When I first heard it, I thought I had trapped Ra in negative space, and that they were overwhelmed with sensation. It frankly scared me.

By shadow self, do I just think about all the frightening things I can think of, and disturbing imagery?

Unbound

Well, that is one approach to working with the shadow self and probably one of the most intensive, but it's not really about just bringing up things that seem negative to you because it is easy to be overwhelmed that way and can also sometimes just lack direction.

To me, the shadow is more about what you are "not" or the aspects of personality which you have yet to acknowledge as part of yourself. Frightening images are helpful in that they assist you to discover what frightens you and what your fears are. If you take that approach the key is to be able to observe how you are feeling in the moment of fear and to attempt to realize what exactly it is that is making you feel fearful, getting to the root of the matter. However, that is a matter of technique and not the heart of the matter.

More to the point is to examine your biases and comforts/discomforts and see where you sway heavily one way or another. Finding the equal opposites in the mind is a helpful exercise for this. The key to working with the shadow self is learning to examine the self objectively. Usually I start focused on positive, light aspects of the self prior to doing any shadow work so that the work and self is well grounded in the use of the catalyst towards growth and transmutation through acceptance. Then, as you start to pull represses or rejected parts of the self to the forefront you face, accept and develop peace with those aspects using the techniques of light such as forgiveness, compassion and unconditional love. However, it requires the wisdom to be honest about yourself and not want to change the shadow aspect in to something else before you have even come to terms with it. Getting raw and in to the dirty business of your own personality and consciousness is what shadow work is about.
(04-16-2014, 07:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am asking because I was hoping to feel different sensations between them, to know that they are unique, and that I am talking with one or the other. So honestly I don't know who to focus my meditation on.

They feel different to me. But I wouldn't call upon a specific entity, and especially by using their names. I would just call upon any positive entity, if that is what you want. It is your vibration at that given moment that will decide which entity will be most appropriate for that particular time.

The most profound experiences that I've made during my meditations were because of the *purpose* of those meditations, and the vibration sent at that time I would guess. For instance, Gaia meditation sends out a certain vibration I think, and when I called upon Confederation, there were answers and help, and sometimes several social memory complexes answered, and I could tell the difference between them.
[Deleted the post as I thought it was not for me to ask spiritual questions of a deeply personal nature to an other-self]
You're right Ankh, my vibration won't resonate with many positive beings out there. Better to call out to the whole Confederation, or maybe even larger than that. Just know that I leave it open to a higher density for the calling.

Tanner, this shadow work can be somewhat intense. Yesterday I had thoughts again of getting harvested negative.

I'm wondering, how effective is a Gaia meditation really? How effective is a meditation that heals the world? As soon as you stop meditating, don't things go back to the way they were before you meditated? And during meditation, I wonder what real benefits meditation can have.

Don't get me wrong, I've done meditations that heal the world, but just don't know how they work, or what they really do. Do they make plants grow better, or reduce smog, or something other physical?
(04-17-2014, 03:25 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering, how effective is a Gaia meditation really? How effective is a meditation that heals the world? As soon as you stop meditating, don't things go back to the way they were before you meditated? And during meditation, I wonder what real benefits meditation can have.

Don't get me wrong, I've done meditations that heal the world, but just don't know how they work, or what they really do. Do they make plants grow better, or reduce smog, or something other physical?

That's a great question, Wolf! I've been asking this myself in the past, and I think that this question maybe has to do with faith sometimes, and doubts of the self and what is one doing.

But anyways, this is what Q'uo says about Gaia meditation:

Q'uo, September 16, 2001 Wrote:We would recommend to each entity that within the meditative state one see the ruptures in this planet’s beingness. Perhaps you can locate them geographically within your mind, seeing them as dark and hurting, in pain and confusion. And then, begin to bring the light and the love of the one Creator into the image. See that rupture of hurt and pain lightened by this love of the one Creator, shining forth through the eyes of all. Focus upon the injury, the hurt, and the pain until it is also as bright as the noonday sun.

Though one may feel that such an image is a small thing compared to the immensity of the agony in your world today, we can assure you that when your inner world of spirit is illumined by your free will choice with love and light these thoughts are things, and this is more and more truly so as your planet moves into fourth density at this time, and this light and love goes where it is needed. And there is healing. And there is hope. And there is a direction that leads each into that unity with each other self upon this planet.

Ra said too that in fourth density thoughts are beings:

"In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so."

So I think that these Gaia meditations are very powerful tools for healing this planet, and if frequently practiced, they become more and more sharp. Smile
(04-17-2014, 04:26 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]So I think that these Gaia meditations are very powerful tools for healing this planet, and if frequently practiced, they become more and more sharp. Smile

Regardless, I still have fun healing the planet and those beings who need my healing. Though all healing comes through me, rather than from me. It is not me who heals, but intelligent energy. I think we all can work with intelligent energy in one form or another. The same energy that makes galaxies.
(04-18-2014, 03:39 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2014, 04:26 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]So I think that these Gaia meditations are very powerful tools for healing this planet, and if frequently practiced, they become more and more sharp. Smile

Regardless, I still have fun healing the planet and those beings who need my healing. Though all healing comes through me, rather than from me. It is not me who heals, but intelligent energy. I think we all can work with intelligent energy in one form or another. The same energy that makes galaxies.

I absolutely agree with you! But you're the one who asked about this, i.e. "I'm wondering, how effective is a Gaia meditation really? How effective is a meditation that heals the world? As soon as you stop meditating, don't things go back to the way they were before you meditated? And during meditation, I wonder what real benefits meditation can have." And my answer is that healing of this planet is something which is up to the planetary consciousness, which are us. We have to choose to heal Gaia, as a group or as individual portions of consciousness. This healing then, may (or may not, what do I know) be blocked by the doubts of the kind you have expressed in your question which I quoted, and this is something that I have also been wondering about.