Bring4th

Full Version: Finding Ra Material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do others here believe that finding the Ra Material was not coincidence? That somehow their higher self or another positive being helped you to stumble upon it? I found out about it in a psychic forum that I no longer visit.

I believe my higher self or my spirit guide gave me the Ra material. Because it was time in my life to be comforted. I believe I was given the material to help fight the loneliness that I felt.

If you believe it was put in your path, what reasons do you feel you came across it?
I saw it mentioned on another forum quite a while ago and had bought book 1- can't remember when- 2007/08 maybe but only read it early last year. Read the subsequent sessions online. The amazing thing about it was, everything I was reading was similar to conclusions i'd already made myself in my own mind only just prior. So it was a bit synchronistic and it made sense. I can't remember now what made me pick up book 1 in the first place, but it was coming out of a time of big darkness and 'rock bottom' and it did inspire me about the world and spirituality all over again. It could have been my higher self. I don' believe in coincidences though...
I found it on an MMA forum of all places lol. Well, to be accurate, it was a thread about the hidden_hand material which ultimately lead me to the Ra material.

It couldn't have been a mere coincidence though because the thread had the illuminati in the body and I never cared about such conspiracy stuff before but I clicked on it anyways and read the link to the ATS thread. No metaphysical past, no special powers or sight, nothing that would point to even an interest in metaphysics at that point. The closest I got was Buddhism which only lasted a few months. It was as if it was the next logical step considering I was doing some major seeking of my own. I thought about god and how nonsensical the bible version was. How people could be so hypocritical yet espouse such archaic drivel. I thought about it quite frequently so I guess it was time to find this philosophy
i believe in fate. therefore, i don't believe in coincidences
I sought it (or something like it) and I found it, I don't think that's a coincidence BigSmile
I did not know I was seeking it.
I struck gold when I came across a shared link on an UFO reporting site. Looking back now I think it was a matter of "seek and thou shalt find".
I really do not believe in coincidences either. Smile
coincidence: "a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection."

If there are no coincidences, then you should be able to explain the causal connection.
"Whatever the present moment contains accept it as if you had chosen it. The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything." ~Eckhart Tolle
I am not entirely sure if stumbling on the Ra Material was a coincidence, but I am 100% sure that I was 'steered' towards reading/listening to channeling in general by my higher self or a guide or something like that.
"Consider, if you will, the path your life-experience complex has taken. Consider the coincidences and odd circumstances by which one thing flowed to the next. Consider this well.

Each entity will receive the opportunity that each needs."

I love the above piece! But to answer the original question about what reasons I feel that I came across it? I have no idea! Perhaps in order to "wake up", perhaps more, I don't know. But I can't imagine to live without it now! Life would be much harder then...

Melissa

It's a long, loóóóng story but now that I'm here I feel an odd kind of 'responsibility' for how Ra's perspective (in particular) is applied and interpreted. And I'm slightly worried that it'll turn into a weird religion, again.
I think it was the first channeling I ever read.
Found Ra from the hidden hand interview.

Found Hidden hand from the spirit science forum.

Found Spirit science from seeing their "Human History" film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw

Found the "Human History" film by subscribing to reddit.com/r/conspiracy

Found /r/conspiracy after watching the documentary "Thrive".

Found "Thrive" after talking to someone at the end of a 10 day vipassana meditation.

Found vipassana meditation from a random guy that my friend lived with 5 years ago.

It's funny to think how so many things had to synchronize perfectly for these things to happen.
(04-17-2014, 10:22 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]coincidence: "a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection."

If there are no coincidences, then you should be able to explain the causal connection.

I have no doubt that there is a causal connection to everything. But I also have no doubt that awareness of all these is irrelevant to our experience here and even would be counterproductive.

I'm fine with not knowing the mechanics of it. Of course, "without apparent causal connection" does not exclude causal connection. Smile