Bring4th

Full Version: please share the special qualities of the children
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
n in you life

i thought it would be interesting to share the special qualities we
have seen in the children we have in our lives. parent grandparent
brother sister uncle aunt we all have children in our life and there is
a good chance they are indigos. it would be interesting to see the
qualities that we have seen

i live with 2 grandkids, one almost 4 and the other 3 months
the older one is smart as can be , has an absolutely fantastic
memory, is impatient and has quite a developed sense of humour.
he gets that humour is based on irony. ive have some of the best
laughs of my life riding in the car with him
the 3 month old is one of the easiest babies to take care of i have ever
seen. he doesnt really cry unless there is a reason he has wild looking
hair which we call crazy hair and he has absolutely huge hands.
i could say i am really happy to be living with my 2 grandkids.

peace and love
HeartHeartHeart norral HeartHeartHeart
i forgot to add the 3 year old is chanting mantras om mani padme hum
being his favorite and he loves flower essences CoolBigSmileCoolTongue
My daughter was born six weeks premature at 4 lbs, 8.5 oz. She had long feet and was thin as a rake, though strong.
She just turned nineteen months old.
She is 32" tall (81.3 cm) putting her at 60 out of 100 for height.
Her head is 19 5/8" (50 cm) putting her at 97 out of 100 for head size. Though very big, it doesn't appear so.
Her pediatrician says she is advanced for her age.
She burns hot. When she sleeps there is a puddle under her head, and the opposite of what one would think to do... I remove her blanky rather than covering her with it. I never have anything on her feet because it helps keep her cooler. I keep her in summer dresses or light clothes even here where it is 14F (-10c) to -22F (-30c) all winter.

She talks in one, two, or three word sentences, has words of her own for almost everything, knows the sounds many animals make, likes to dress/undress herself, goes up/down stairs by herself.

She eats everything, and I mean everything but meat. If I give her anything meat, she walks straight over and deposits it in the garbage, without even tasting it. In order to get her to eat it, I have to hide it in her food.

She has this need to experience everything, it seems to me.
She is strong. She can almost do chin ups already, and if she is holding onto something, it is difficult for me to take it away from her.

She is interested in every light there is, and that was the first thing she ever asked about.
At twelve months she could say "What's that"?
She talks to trees whenever we pass them. (I do now too, hehe).

I think she chose to incarnate to help me on my path, for a wanderer karmicly affected I was, and without her I would not be where I am.
beautifull peregrinus
thanks for sharing

norral
my little boy was 9lb 12oz when he was born and he arrived looking two months old - able to hold his own head up, very alert, absolutely sure of what he wanted and adamant that he did not want to sleep incase he missed anything

i spent two and a quarter years feeling very tired... one night his sleeping patterns changed completely - he went to bed like a 'normal' child and slept perfectly - it was very much as though someone had had a quiet word with him, it felt like a miracle

like peregrinus' little girl my son started speaking very early, really at 9 months, sentences came together very quickly, i spoke similarly eary when i was a baby so perhaps it's a genetic thing. also like peregrinus's daughter my son had an extremely strong connection to trees as a young child - one in particular, when peregrinus mentioned trees above it reminded me of this photo of alexander - he was around 8 months old and he sat there speaking to this tree for i swear 20 minutes - i felt like such gooseberry.... it all seemed very odd at the time
[Image: DSCF4074-1.jpg]

as well as this mega-tree-commune he has always wanted to touch trees, when he was younger he used to ask to be lifted up so he could feel the leaves and the branches as we walked past trees

as i've mentioned on these forums he has talked about some past life memories, some of which i've found difficult to know how to respond to when he mentions them, but it's much easier now. he also has a distinct awareness of other entities' right to be - at the fish counter at the supermarket with my mum last week, my mum was buying some fish, alexander waited till she'd finished being served and then said 'excuse me, excuse me man. those fish need to go in some water, you need to go and put those fish in some water now' and he gave my uncle a proper ticking off for eating bacon a few months ago... although we're a veggie household i'm not at all critical or judgemental of people eating meet, so that is all him...

a lot of the more obviously unusual stuff he comes out with happens when he's with my mum which i find interesting - he seems to pick up on what she's thinking and is relaxed enough with her to come out with information that is not of his life here - from ouija boards to the proper construction of scarecrows using riverbank reeds....

he has two cousins and the three of them are i think going to have very interesting relationships as they grow. his older cousin is a truly angelic child, she is all about happiness and helping other people to be happy, when she hurts she is hurt to the very core, i find myself worrying about her fragility, she is a true 4d child. his other cousin is 3 months younger, another boy, and i am positive they have an interesting history through many lives - there was clearly unfinished business between them from when they were tiny babies, it's very very interesting watching them interact.

angels is another theme that has cropped up around alexander - i have a pack of angel cards, he is incredibly drawn to them, as he was to the Ra material books when he was around 15 months

i feel alexander's lesson to me was to engage more completely in this 3d dance - before i had him i had very much opted out of many aspects of social interaction in 3d life.

sorry, i seem to have gone on a bit....
dear Lorna

thanks for sharing . just beautiful

norral
Yes, thanks Lorna Smile

We are all so blessed. I thank my little girl often for giving me the honor of caring for her. She looks at me as if she understands and as though it is not required to thank her.
That's amazing Pere. I'm not sure personally if I'd have what it takes to raise a child, but I do like more and more being around them.
We've been blessed with two very loving boys in our home, a 2 1/2 year old and a seven month old. First one is a bit slight in build and a bit shy. He's also the most loving little guy I've ever known- quick to cuddle and happy to hand out big elaborate kisses once he's gotten to know you. He loves cars, trains, planes, construction equipment and all the rest. Lately he's been identifying everything he sees with gusto, as if he were letting a sea weary crew know that land has been sighted. He *loves* playing hide and seek and chasing games- especially when I finally catch up to him and give him a good roll on the floor with tickles galore. Smile Our youngest man seems very extroverted, happily flashing big toothless grins to complete strangers. He's also a little ball of muscle, nearly crawling on all fours now and no doubt walking in another six months I reckon. We keep joking that he'll grow up to be a power lifter while our older son will likely become an intellectual in math or sciences Smile

I think they're different personalities are going to go really well together, I can see already how our young extrovert will help out older son come out of his shell more. I can also see where they're helping my wife and I grow too. My wife always wanted and expected to have a daughter, now that we're likely done having children this catalyst is helping her deal with acceptance more, which is something that she's been working on as a theme in her life. For my part- my own father was rather 'uninvolved' as I grew up. Not abusive or mean, just rather apathetic, and it hindered my development as I went through my childhood I think. Having sons of my own now, I have the unique perspective of the great importance a father has in a child's life... And in some sense I am able to make peace with the father symbol in my life by becoming that which my own father did not.

They're such a blessing. Reading all of your children stories make me very happy as well. Smile We can take great lessons from watching them... They have no concern for past, or future. They see everything as new, radiant and magical. They cannot abstract or think logically, deductively... But that can be seen as a merit. They are ruled by strong emotion, taking great joy or great sorrow in things. They're fragile beings, but wow are they ever alive.

fairyfarmgirl

I have 3 Children. The Second group was a 2 for one deal... One pregnancy resulted in 2 indentical twins. They are all lovely, boisterous, busy, curious, Loving, Huggling (cuddle+Hug=Huggles) children. Full of Artistry and Purpose for the living of Life to the Fullest completely in the moment! They are expressive and emote gregariously.

The twins are 3. When they were born they were perfect and strident. The elder twin weighed 5lb 12oz and the younger twin weighed 4lbs8oz. They greeted life with joy and gusto. They took their first breaths upon my abdomen and nursed within minutes of being born. I sang to them welcoming them. I breathed the elder twin into being. I held her and loved her while I breathed the younger twin into being. The nurses tried to take her from me but my husband and doula prevented them from interfering. They were born 9 minutes apart. On February 9. I nursed them beginning in life all the way until they were 2 years and 2months at which point they bit me simultaneously and thus, nursing became weaning. Around that time I also toilet trained them. They were willing to train in exchange for Ghiradeli Dark Chocolate chips (5 chips after each successful toileting event) and me blowing bubbles while the event was happening and we would clap and then flush and wash our hands and sing happy songs. I believe in bribing.

My eldest twin LOVES Elephants. Everything is about Elephants. She has a stuffed Elephant about her size that she "gallops" about on around the house. When asked what her elephant's name is, she simply says "It's an Elephant!" and beams a 1000000sand watt smile and off she gallops away riding amounst the savanah of the living room and felling trees of the jungle. I believe she must of a manmut in a past life. She LOVES Elephants. We watch nature shows about the Elephant and Babar the Elephant and the Elephant Alphabet song...

My younger twin LOVE Horses. Everything is about the Horse. She has a stuffed Horse about her size that she "canters" about on around the house. When asked what her horses name is, she simply says, "It's The Horsey!" and then laughs and jumps up and down and claps her hands! Then off she "canters" away running through the house as if she is on the open plains of Eurasia running with the wind wild and free. She Loves Horses. We watch shows about horses and read stories about horses and walk to see the horses in the neighborhood. She wants a REAL horse when she grows up she told me today. She "feeds" her horse part of her carrots and celery and toast. She puts necklaces on her horse and combs its mane. She LOVES her horse.

Together they confer and determine which they will watch: elephants or horses? Taking turns (most of the time).

They both Love to dance and Dance in the living room with their stuffed animals and dolls. They both love the Ballet. They want to go to Dancing Class they told me the other day.

Everyday we do an art/craft project. Currently we are up to the letter K. Today we will be creating an Kangaroo. They are able to pick out letters in Word. And with excited gusto at the top of their voice they will tell everyone what the letter is--- as if they are a tour guide to Earth. Very funny.

My son is 8. He was my first born child. Born on Summer Solstice and full of Vigor and Charm and Wit and ENERGY. It is as if he were the original energizer bunny... the batteries finally do wind down and he falls asleep wherever he is. When he was born he was perfect in everyway weighing 6lb 8oz. He came to be of me during a time in my life that was tenuous at best--- and it is his birth that saved my life--- for him I lived on and learned to heal myself and him later on and in doing so he has taught me that I am worthy and I have a purpose here on Earth. He wishes to the Star in everything... right now he is learning stillness. We do Yoga and Breathing together and I soothe his activity with acupressure. His favorite drink is chamomile tea with stevia. He loves to tell everyone about Nutrition and Health and the Solar System. These are his favorite things along with Trucks and Star Wars. He is always looking to the Stars in a state of Wonder. As he grows he grows into Grace and Love.

fairyfarmgirl
My boy is 10 and very loving. One of his lessons for me is to learn to love myself, to accept love from another without flinching and being uncomfortable, and learn to love others. His methods are quite effective.

He loves dogs and puppies and playstation....and me, despite all my erratic behaviour.

He settles my ego too when required as per this little gem "mum you're not ugly, you're kinda pretty and you're not that fat". Made me laugh! Especially as I'd not said anything about being fat and ugly. He just thought he'd give me some random opinions out of the blue.
I will have to consider the One Infinite Creator as my child for the moment, since I have no one currently on Earth otherwise Smile
A fortnight ago, my girlfriends 3 year old niece announced her Mum had another "baby in her belly". Brought it up out of the blue and started chatting incessantly about it. Mum had no idea, but took the test and voila, pregnant!

Kids are so psychic.
Although i've only had 16 months of experience with her, I have a hard time not describing my daughter as "4D" in many ways. Like others have mentioned about their babies, she never cries without good reason and is generally very quick. I see very little confusion in her. Even dealing with other kids, if she is hit or has something stolen, she is very patient yet will not back down! She won't hit back, but will get very stern with her "NO!"s and her glare will intensify hahaha

They are so much fun.

I have definitely questioned how 'good' she is tho. I have noticed it in many other kids her age as well; I wonder if this is the start of a new generation of kids. She is so calm and like Peregrinus, I feel she's here to help me in so many ways I could never help myself.

She is the greatest gift the creator has given me - hands down.

Does anybody else see any sort of 'shift' in the attitudes/spirits of children at large or am I imagining things?
(08-21-2012, 05:02 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]Although i've only had 16 months of experience with her, I have a hard time not describing my daughter as "4D" in many ways. Like others have mentioned about their babies, she never cries without good reason and is generally very quick. I see very little confusion in her. Even dealing with other kids, if she is hit or has something stolen, she is very patient yet will not back down! She won't hit back, but will get very stern with her "NO!"s and her glare will intensify hahaha

They are so much fun.

I have definitely questioned how 'good' she is tho. I have noticed it in many other kids her age as well; I wonder if this is the start of a new generation of kids. She is so calm and like Peregrinus, I feel she's here to help me in so many ways I could never help myself.

She is the greatest gift the creator has given me - hands down.

Does anybody else see any sort of 'shift' in the attitudes/spirits of children at large or am I imagining things?

That's hard to answer...I always found other kids too loud and aggressive and confident when I was little, and my son feels the same way about kids now. We both get very overwhelmed by too many loud kids or adults. To be honest I can't see any change.
This thread is so beautiful. You can feel the love jumping out of each post.
I have dreams about children and they're always inspiring me in them. In real life I don't get an opportunity to really be around them much. I've always said I have a Disney heart, so I guess that says something about how I see them.