Bring4th

Full Version: US owned 573 unidentified flying crafts at the beginning of the 80's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some interesting details:

8.9 Questioner: How many of these craft does the United States have?

Ra: I am Ra. The United States has five hundred seven three, five seven three [573] at this time. They are in the process of adding to this number.

8.10 Questioner: What is the maximum speed of one of these craft?

Ra: I am Ra. The maximum speed of these craft is equal to the Earth energy squared. This field varies. The limit is approximately one-half the light speed, as you would call it. This is due to imperfections in design.

8.24 Questioner: Where are these craft constructed?

Ra: These craft are constructed one by one in two locations: in the desert or arid regions of your so-called New Mexico and in the desert or arid regions of your so-called Mexico, both installations being under the ground.

There a now probably many thousands of these crafts and much better improved

Damm, and the NASA shows only toys to the world BigSmile.
To think, a single engine on one of those crafts could solve all the world's problems as we know them.
I believe parts of session 8 were influenced by another source (entity/entities), at least I remember it being mentioned in book V. So personally I don't take these numbers and locations that serious.
(04-19-2014, 06:31 AM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]To think, a single engine on one of those crafts could solve all the world's problems as we know them.

This will never be happen:

"I could go get in one and ride in one? Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. You could not ride one. The United States, as you call your society divisional complex, creates these as a type of weapon.

8.27 Questioner: There are no occupants then? No pilot, shall I say?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

8.28 Questioner: How are they controlled?

Ra: I am Ra. They are controlled by computer from a remote source of

Maybe we have to remove this topic. It is quite dangerous.....
They may have turned the technology into a weapon, but the propulsion system could just as easily be used in transportation instead.
(04-19-2014, 02:10 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]They may have turned the technology into a weapon, but the propulsion system could just as easily be used in transportation instead.

Not necessarily. If you accelerated a human being to half the speed of light too quickly they would be torn to pieces by the force generated by it.
My gut feeling tells me we do have the technology to travel out into space on a craft or through some type of teleportation/Stargate tech.
"The maximum speed of these craft is equal to the Earth energy squared"

Not sure what Ra means by this. But according wikipedia:

the total incoming energy is 174 petawatts. (1 petawatt= thousand billion watts). 99.97 % of that energy is coming from the Sun.

174² petawatts is alot of energy.
A Thousand Billion is a Terawatt, not a Petawatt.
Your right, it must be a quadrillion (1000000000000000)
The energy that those engines produce could solve all problems on earth.
I think the way the technology works is it creates it's own field of gravity so there is no crushing force of acceleration.
One thing about science fiction, you get to invent technology which inexplicably overcomes all conceptual limitations.
Half the speed of light would not very useful to travel outside the solar system. It is not impossible, but the closest star is 4,3 light years away, so it will take years to reach that star.

(04-20-2014, 11:00 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]One thing about science fiction, you get to invent technology which inexplicably overcomes all conceptual limitations.

What about the quarantine rules ? It seems that both confederation and Orion group violating that
(04-20-2014, 11:56 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2014, 11:00 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]One thing about science fiction, you get to invent technology which inexplicably overcomes all conceptual limitations.
We do not invent, we only receive. Tongue
Not even in Ra speak does that make sense.

(04-20-2014, 11:56 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]What about the quarantine rules ? It seems that both confederation and Orion group violating that
Ra said permission is requested for interaction, even permission to become a wanderer. This is why dual-activated are not "wanderers", there is no permission requested nor required, nor is there a "mission". For Orions, they apparently can conduct their interactions due to lax security and/or negative calling. Also, there may be no quarantine for time/space interactions where the 3D entity is reaching out for info.
"In the
case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the
technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt,
approximately twenty seven of your years ago, to share information and
bring about peace among your peoples. The entities giving this information
were in error, but we did many things at
the end of this cycle in attempts to
aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid."

The Confederation have to better secure the backdoors.