Bring4th

Full Version: Higher Self Meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My higher self showed himself as a wolfy anthro being. I've read that the higher self is anything you can imagine.

He told me "feel my fur", and I got the image of touching his sides, and petting him. It was an amazing feeling.

The first time I can recall where my higher self told me something consciously and showed himself to me in that fashion. It happened during my meditation. I will follow this thread with other things I gain from my higher self, if any come through.

Then I noticed his whiskers. Then we cuddled, and did a green ray exchange. Then I put my hand on his heart, and felt my own heart well up with great love. I love feeling love in my heart. It's not everyday that I get to. Not just love, but it feels like bliss in my heart.
After this he put his paw on my heart. Then, he became light and showed me the afterlife where I'd meet my social memory complex which appeared to me as other anthros. I asked if I could have an anthro body, and it was granted. More warm feelings. I could feel the love of the One.

It was when I laid my head down on my higher self anthro's chest that I found rest, a stillness in my heart.
congrats
do u kno what the anthro body looked like that u were granted? if so, did it look how u wanted it to look? or like something else?
(04-24-2014, 10:41 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]congrats
do u kno what the anthro body looked like that u were granted? if so, did it look how u wanted it to look? or like something else?

He looked like the one on the right in this post. More like a husky than a wolf. Except he had a penis some of the time. He looked exactly like I wanted him to.:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid150238

Edit: This is what my higher self looked like. Not me.
I wish I could carry this meditation with me through the day. It was nice basking in the love of the One. It felt blissful in my heart. There was still pressure in my 3rd eye though. I haven't experienced bliss in my 3rd eye.

I misread what you put isis. I thought you said what my higher self looked like. He looked like that anthro husky. I looked like a fox. I'll post a picture sometime.

You can see a picture of my anthro form here. Click on the picture to make it larger:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7356257/

Unbound

Have you ever tried these kinds of meditations but not focused on experiencing anthros?
I've focused on experiencing the One. That's been about it. But I find it hard to feel the unconditional love in this manner. In fact, in many cases the extra light puts uncomfortable pressure on my heart chakra. This happens if I focus on feeling the One, rather than just letting the One show itself to me.

When I think of the One, I think of an intense source of white light and love.

Unbound

Fair enough aha I admit I have been attempting to, for some time, come to an understanding of your fascination with anthros and it still eludes me, but I honour and accept you in your explorations so I suppose it is just one of those things that is part of personality for some. I connect with anthros but it has never been in any way sexual nor have I had any desire to experience an "anthro world" although I have visited some in my meditations at times. For me, when I connect with an anthro form it is to embody an aspect of myself which is otherwise not fully expressed by a human body. My main form tends to be either as a draconic humanoid, as a lion humanoid, or a snake form.
All my chakras go into overdrive when I think of anthros. I don't know what it is, nor can I explain the bias, if it is such. Perhaps I just don't find fascination with the human species in this manner.

The anthros I think of are cartoon/drawing based. For instance I'm not really into werewolves.

I was just fascinated because my higher self gave me an avenue of feeling true love for once. Though the love I felt wasn't as intense as what I had felt some time ago. That time it made me cry from unworthiness. In this experience I felt yesterday, it was a soft kind of love. Not overpowering. But it has since left my heart chakra overactive. So I would like to return to balance.

It's good Tanner that you weren't judging me. Sometimes I feel I might be so repetitive with my fascination. But I'm always exploring it from a new avenue. And that is always news to me. I'm fortunate in that I can tie them in with my spirituality and the Law of One. Many furries out there (also the people interested in furries) don't have spiritual ties with them. There are the Therians that believe they have an animal inside them. I believe my anthro side is part of me within, but at a higher density. It is all simultaneous anyway, but my awareness is not focused on the reality of them.

There are others who like anthros as much as I do. Some are even more fantatical. Such are the fursuiters, those who wear fursuits. I personally feel like an anthro is in me already, so I don't wear costumes to pretend.

But I feel it is more than a bias, unless a bias can deceive one into believing something about themselves. I'll probably never understand this fascination. But I guess ignorance is bliss.
The One showed itself to me during meditation again. I was eager to dissolve myself completely into it. The Creator or my higher self asked me if I wanted to go home, and I felt a small pain in my heart. I thought no, because I don't want to leave my dog. I actually have 2 dogs, but one I really care for. The other is old, and prefers to be left alone. Also for my mom's sake. She has 7 ferrets and 2 dogs, and wouldn't find another home where she could keep them. My life insurance only covers me in an accident.

But I felt some of the love of Creator in this experience of dissolving into the Oneness. I wish I could say I was ready to go home, but so much keeps me here. The love of you all does too.
(04-25-2014, 03:00 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever tried these kinds of meditations but not focused on experiencing anthros?

I've been curious about this as well. Your post following tanners explains that you focused on the Creator but what about focusing on yourself? I've just always read your threads with a bit of confusion as they always tend to look for external help for comfort rather than looking inwards. To me, it seems as if you seem to lack the confidence in your own ability to cope with life therefore such externalizations is where your desires have lead you.

This is coming from love just know that but do you think that your unhappiness with your incarnation could be due to your unwillingness to embrace your life as it is? I could never put myself in your shoes considering I don't know what you go through on a daily basis but your continued pursuit of desires beyond the constraints of this incarnation leads to this confusion of mine. I have the utmost respect for your desires and initiative to connect with your guides and the Creator but if you haven't grounded yourself and performed the inner work needed first and foremost, this ultimately leads to the old adage of putting the cart before the horse.
I guess I've just been in a rush to change. When I focus inward, it seems progress is slow.
True that I find it hard to embrace life as it is. I get so bored so easily.

It is strange isn't it that I pursue beyond the limits of 3D, instead of being satisfied with where I'm at.

If my desires were truly fulfilled, I don't even know if that would make me happy.

Not that I'm sad right now. I do find happiness in life. Particularly in some dreams.

I saw Macgyver in a dream last night and that made me happy.