Bring4th

Full Version: Advanced Healing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I asked my guidance system about effective healing methods. The response not only corresponded with what Ra had said on the subject, but actually helped me understand and apply Ra's statements on healing which had previously eluded me.

Quote:66.9
The role of the healer is to offer an opportunity for realignment or aid in realignment of either energy centers or some connection between the energies of mind and body, spirit and mind, or spirit and body.

Ra said:
Quote:66.10
Ra: I am Ra. You have a misconception. The healer does not heal. The crystallized healer is a channel for intelligent energy which offers an opportunity to an entity that it might heal itself.

In no case is there an other description of healing.

Quote:17.18
True healing is simply the radiance of the self causing an environment in which a catalyst may occur which initiates the recognition of self, by self, of the self-healing properties of the self.

I was given the following:
When you do Reiki, it is essentially blowing large amounts of energy past a person, because the person is not engaged in the process. Instead, what one needs to do is to speak to the unconscious awareness of the person. When the conscious person is asleep, his/her unconscious awareness is awake (but it does not need to be done only when the conscious person is asleep - more on that later).

Contacting the person's unconscious awareness, one directs its attention to the problem (emotional, physical or spiritual - that's the truth) and asks if the person would like to be healed. In most cases, the response will be "yes". Then, one offers the unconscious awareness the opportunity to heal itself.

In some cases the person has enough light energy to heal themselves, and nothing more is necessary. In other cases, the healer can then offer to send energy for the unconscious awareness to use in the healing process (as in Reiki).

I asked why don't people just heal themselves, and was told that they truly could - but they don't know how to access their unconscious awareness. If they did, they would be able to complete this exact process. However, since I have this capacity, I can contact their unconscious awareness "and the circuit is complete." (exactly right).

In terms of whether the person being healed needs to be conscious or unconscious (asleep) when this happens, they suggested that when in the same room with the person, having them unconscious will help by eliminating the distraction of conscious interaction with them (e.g., speaking, etc.). But when doing distance healing, it does not matter if the target person is awake or asleep or in any other state than dead.

I asked whether in this process "unconscious awareness" refers to the person's soul on the other side (in time/space), and was told no - it was that person in our normal space/time that should be contacted - simply the part of our consciousness that is not normally accessible to us.

I was additionally told, "There is more to learn, but this is the foundation of all healing - this is the truth."

After my first attempt, I was told:
- First, I should not speak to people's unconscious awareness "as if to a friend" - I should instead speak very deferentially and with respect; this is not flowery language, but rather an attitude and approach of treasuring the other's unconscious awareness, and treating the opportunity to interact with it as if a gift has been given to me (that is the truth).

- Second, I was told to focus less on healing a particular area, and more on healing the whole person - that healing comes from "whole", as I already knew, and that should be the proper focus of the working (that is the truth).

The process therefore consists of letting the unconscious awareness heal the particular problem areas we identify together (that is the truth), and then of me applying the "form of perfect health" to the individual; this 'form' was confirmed as being the "form body" that contains the original plan of the organism, on all levels, but I was told that this understanding was not necessary and intent to apply the perfect form to the individual's present state (very good) is the effective approach.

When I tried "applying the form of perfect health", I saw it in my mind's eye as a brightly glowing, indigo outline of a body - I believe this is the indigo-ray body Ra referred to, where "form is substance," i.e., its substance is the perfect "blueprint" (indigo print?) of the body as it was originally created in the perfection of health, like a Platonic ideal. [/u][/quote]

(The little interjections in parentheses are confirmations I received while typing this up, so I chose to include them for completeness.)
You've got one intuitive guidance system. I'm not usually given that detailed of info from it. At least not consciously. But then I'm usually one to not use a lot of words in my everyday language. I guess I think more in terms of concepts than of actual language.

Unbound

That sounds more or less the same as I was taught with my own Reiki. One of the first things I was taught was to speak to ask the 'higher self' for permission to do work on the person, although sometimes this permission is given without asking, it can be offered, such as when someone comes actively seeking for assistance. That being said, I actually believe Reiki to be effective for more than just healing.
(04-25-2014, 11:00 AM)Stranger2k Wrote: [ -> ]this 'form' was confirmed as being the "form body" that contains the original plan of the organism, on all levels,

Quote: i.e., its substance is the perfect "blueprint" (indigo print?) of the body as it was originally created in the perfection of health, like a Platonic ideal. [/u]

You may find Barbara Brennan's stuff to be of interest. She also discusses the various 'template' bodies that are associated with each of the primary energy vortices of the body, and how the physical form utilises these templates for regeneration. It is the energetic dysfunction of the various higher bodies (Resulting from non acceptance, unintegrated catalyst, say) which eventually trickles down to the 'denser' bodies (If left unaddressed) until we hit the physical, where catalyst manifests as a physical dis-ease for stronger feedback to gain ones attention.

[Image: AuraManwithtext_003.jpg]

[Image: seven-layers.jpg]

[Image: Subtle-bodies.png]

You can probably extrapolate the various corresponding color ray bodies from the above.

Healing the various higher bodies, templates and associated energetic dysfunction is usually required in association with physical treatment or energy healing. I had Jaw pain, and when diagnosed my Jaw template was basically shot. Replacing my etheric Jaw template basically removed the pain I had had within 15 minutes. Similarly, Needler mentions a cause for Organ transplant failure being a result of the associated organ chakra or etheric template not being replaced on conjunction with the Organ, causing rejection due to the initial energetic discord caused on the higher planes.

It makes sense if you consider the toroidal vortex being the energetic form for all life forms. This is what my "Inner vision" brought up when scanning. I could see vortices on the head that when 'zooming in' brought up even more finer energy vortexes. As I zoomed in closer and closer I found each and every single cell had a 'torus' as it's energy source. Infact, we basically have billions of chakras, from the 7 primary we are familiar with, to the secondary, tertiary, and so forth.
I am attuned to Reiki master level (got 3 attunements), and I learned the symbols. Though I have forgotten what they look like, though I remember the pronunciation.

Even though I have Reiki flowing through me, I don't feel spiritually comfortable right now. It's supposed to be life-force energy, but I feel somewhat dead inside.
(04-25-2014, 11:09 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]You've got one intuitive guidance system. I'm not usually given that detailed of info from it. At least not consciously. But then I'm usually one to not use a lot of words in my everyday language. I guess I think more in terms of concepts than of actual language.

Gemini - it has taken a lot of work in meditation and practicing not filtering incoming thoughts/concepts (no matter how much my left brain screams "it doesn't make any sense!"). I highly recommend automatic writing (automatic typing on a computer, in my case) as a great practice in strengthening the ability of this particular type of detailed communication to come through. It has been exceptionally helpful as a means to receive clear guidance on many issues in my life.

(04-25-2014, 02:57 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds more or less the same as I was taught with my own Reiki. One of the first things I was taught was to speak to ask the 'higher self' for permission to do work on the person, although sometimes this permission is given without asking, it can be offered, such as when someone comes actively seeking for assistance. That being said, I actually believe Reiki to be effective for more than just healing.

Tanner - I was taught the same, but the practice I described is different. First, we contact the person's present-time unconscious awareness rather than the higher self, which is according to Ra the 6th density self that exists just before the spirit returns to oneness with intelligent infinity.

Secondly, after asking permission, we offer the person's unconscious awareness the opportunity to heal him/herself. That is the part that really feels like magic - simply offering the opportunity, and the person's unconscious awareness accepting it, is sufficient for healing to begin taking place. Energy transfer as in Reiki may or may not be required - but instead of the "healer" doing the work, the unconscious awareness of the person being healed carries out the healing.

This last part, I believe, is the crucial difference - whereas a traditional energy healing approach is like putting a person in a shower and hoping that some water will get in their mouth, this is more like telling the person that the water is there and giving them the opportunity to drink it. (This is the metaphor the guides used to describe it to me, in a nutshell).

The key capacity that's required of the "healer" is the capacity to contact a person's unconscious awareness, which can be done within a meditative state by simply reaching out toward the person's unconscious awareness through your intention.

I look forward to discovering additional nuances of this process as I go along.

Unbound

I always took the higher self as being the "messenger" for the unconscious awareness of the individual, but I see what you mean. The method I was taught involves a lot of communication and basically talking or sharing through the whole process, and everything is the decision of the individual who is healing themselves.

I have always believed that people heal themselves and the "healer" is just providing an opportunity for healing even before I learned Reiki so I definitely believe the actuality of any and all healing is done at the whim of the individual.

I think I know what you mean by offering the unconscious awareness the opportunity. I never thought about it in that way before but I realize that is what I am doing a lot of the time when I work with people as I most frequently end up speaking with the person internally inside myself as though I am talking to the part which is not caught up in the distortions of the conscious self and it clicks with me now that I am speaking to the unconscious awareness. That explains why there seems to be progress during my healing sessions when a decision is reached in the internal conversation even if there has been no external communication in that way. Thanks for posting these thoughts as they give me some explanation as to what that is all about and why I always experience it in that way.