Bring4th

Full Version: Heart chakra is overactive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All this thinking of anthros has driven my heart chakra into overdrive. But I feel it is overactive, because it hurts. There is pressure on it and my 3rd eye. I channel the energy through my throat chakra as well, in order to keep my 3rd eye and heart in balance. I'd like to soften my heart chakra so that I can feel love without the pressure feeling overwhelming. Thinking of the One has made my heart chakra even more intense.

Any tips on balancing or reducing the heart sensation/intensity so that I can be in balance whatever I think of?

Unbound

Yes, put some focus on developing your lower three chakras. In my experience trying to "turn down" overactive chakras is not so effective as strengthening under-active ones.

I literally mean all three too, but especially orange.
I def need to turn down my orange chakra too, because it hurts as well.
Very good point from Tanner. I interpret this as a reminder that working or focusing on our weakness/underactive chakras, in turn balances our strength/overactive chakras.
(04-25-2014, 03:43 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]but especially orange.
why?
For me, pain in a chakra has always indicated a blockage in that particular chakra. Indeed, I have learned that even my brightest chakra can contain painful blockages.

I would second Tanner's thoughts. Back when most of my energy centers were blocked save for my heart, an energy healer told me that my energy had no where to go from the heart - up or down. But I'd also second Tanner's thoughts because from my third-party, imperfect perspective, you are dealing much with red and orange ray balancing GW. The three lower centers are the foundation for the ones above it. It's good to have a rock solid foundation.

Unbound

(04-25-2014, 04:26 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]
why?

Good question and I have multiple answers but the main seems to be that the orange-ray energy in particular is balancing to the green-ray energy. Not sure why that is, I think it is because it is very strong "self" energy which can take the pressure off of focus towards other selves while strengthening the personality to better handle the focus towards other selves.

In this case, it was a "reading" particular to GW. I think yellow work is also needed but orange work would be good to foundation that.
why?

My sexual chakra feels weary. It tends to be overused when I think about anthros. I get thoughts of being dominated by them, but in such a way as I tell them how to dominate me. It's an imbalance.

Unbound

(04-25-2014, 03:55 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I def need to turn down my orange chakra too, because it hurts as well.

The technique I am seeing is to take your orange ray energy and green ray energy and to cycle them through the yellow-ray, while using a red foundation.

You can do this by visualizing yourself surrounded by red light or a red room or red in general. Then bring orange ray energy up in to yellow, and green ray down in to yellow, then from yellow send energy both in to orange and in to green.

(04-25-2014, 04:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
why?

My sexual chakra feels weary. It tends to be overused when I think about anthros. I get thoughts of being dominated by them, but in such a way as I tell them how to dominate me. It's an imbalance.

Sexual energy is actually based in red-ray but is then individualized through the orange-ray, so that would make sense.
If my dream world was created based on the state of my chakras, it would be a pretty messed up place. I am finding finer imbalances. In higher densities, I'd have trouble keeping the creation stable, and would probably have an emotional response to it, thus affecting its manifestation.

Unbound

(04-25-2014, 04:57 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If my dream world was created based on the state of my chakras, it would be a pretty messed up place. I am finding finer imbalances. In higher densities, I'd have trouble keeping the creation stable, and would probably have an emotional response to it, thus affecting its manifestation.

If you took away all the anthros, higher densities, higher self, Ra, etc, all the stuff, and just looked purely at your human self, who would you be?
I'm a person who doesn't like to take on additional responsibility. I am scared of rubbing others the wrong way.
I'm a person who thinks it's better on the other side (after death).
There wouldn't be much for me to love besides my dog, and sometimes my mom.
I'm one who is bereft of passion.
I'm one who doesn't trust God.
Inside I'm an attempted murderer.
One who can't keep it together without medication.
But one who loves himself.

Unbound

Now I want you to take all of that and invert it in your mind, find an exact opposite image to what you have described there.
I'd say that love is not the most important thing. I blew it way out of proportion in the past.
I'd say if I were to reverse it, I can say that I'm a wise being, since I at least recognized
that my chakras were out of balance. Or at least I was told, and I had to learn/teach.

Sometimes I feel like I can't teach/learn anything, but only learn/teach.
Or perhaps I do teach/learning too much.

So for me, perhaps wisdom is what I should seek.
That's why I felt like a 5D wanderer, because I'm still working on wisdom.
But I can't be sure. But I guess it doesn't matter.

With wisdom, the chakras would balance themselves. Or I'd learn how to make it automatic.

Unbound

Now, keeping those two different views and images as extremes on each end of the spectrum, try and come up with an image which sits perfectly between the two, which is a balance of each perception. If you were to take these two views of yourself and find the "middle ground" between the two, what would that look like?
I'd be an ideal manifestor. I'd put my hand out, and do some hand gestures, and create stable creations.
I'd love my creation, but not be emotionally attached to it, since that could change it.

I'd not want to dominate or be dominated by my creations.

I'd strive for a balance between wisdom and love, rather than just pushing love.

I'd give my creation free will, regardless of how it hurts me. But not being emotionally attached, it won't hurt me much.

Ideally I'd be a star.

Unbound

So what would that star look like in human form?
One who is still.

Unbound

Do you then realize that you, in fact, have all of these different parts included in yourself?
Yes, now I do. But this understanding does not explain my apparent biases.

Unbound

No, but it gives you a step towards that discovery.

I have one more suggestion, think back as far as you can, to as young as you can remember yourself in this life-time. In your very earliest memories of yourself, what are you like?
College is as far back as I can remember. I went to church regularly, but struggled with "impurity", or masturbation. I didn't also tithe the 10% they asked. I was seen as a genius by my friends, because of studying Physics, and knowing computers.

Unbound

I think we are on to something here. I am going out now so won't respond until later, but if you are interested in trying my next suggestion would be to try and remember farther back. Go to your memory as far back as college and try to push farther back in to your past and see what you can discover.
When I was a kid in my teens, I took my father's 357 Magnum and put it to my head and pulled back the hammer till the edge before firing, and then released it, out of curiosity of how far I could take it.

I also took bare wire that was plugged into the house current, so I could feel getting electrocuted in my teens, out of curiosity.

When I was a child, I was a sexual deviant, having sex with children that were younger than me.
Does your skin tend to either get dry or is it oily, GW?

The hair on your head(setting aside hairloss on the top of the head), is it either thick or thin?

When you.. "slap the monkey", how well can you control exactly when the moment of release will take place?
My head is oily. The rest of my skin is dry.
I have baldness in the front of my head, and baldness in the back.
Note that I added a question to my previous post.

In general, the strength of your orange energies determine how well oiled your skin is.

In general, strong green energy will make you hair thicken.(Might not be true for all types of green energy though)

If you have trouble controlling your actions(taking my scenario as an example), you need to work yellow more.

I wouldn't recommend working only a single area though, instead do everything at once. You got the info in my signature..
It's hard to orgasm at will. I can't control the moment of release that well.
I once tried to abort an orgasm, and ended up with pain in my genitals.
I didn't mean your ability to trigger an orgasm at will -without any stimulation. I was more after how much control you have, how likely you are to do things on accident(in this example, climax).

Anyhow,

black tourmaline - legs and root(red). Will calm you and your thoughts down.(grounding)
red garnet - red. Makes you stronger.(more will to do physical work, will grow muscles easier). Gives a feeling of security and safety.
tiger's eye - navel(orange). Will relax your mind and body(lubricates your skin as well).
pyrite - solar plexus(yellow). Gives you slightly more self control and focus, working memory etc.

These are the fantastic four of the crystal world. Would recommend to anyone wishing to correct imbalances(>50g of each) or to power you up and make meditation much easier(>100g of each). Make sure to have a bit more tiger's eye than red garnet.(If your garnet is 100g, maybe get a 120g tiger's eye etc)
I feel a sense of angst right now. Like my dreams of anthro world have been shattered. I've focused more on my lower chakras, and this has taken some energy away from my heart chakra. I don't feel as loving right now, and my greatest dream now is for a quick incarnation, like I responded to in A1's thread.

The sun is not one who learns as we do, according to Ra. It is of the entire Octave. So I feel like I might not be able to become a star. If I did, I'd be living for many billions of years, and would delay my entry into 7D. Unless I could be a star in 7D. It is the density of foreverness, so the life of a star in this density is probably miniscule compared to creation.

I no longer want to create a universe, because it would be immense to undertake and keep track. If I could be a sub-Logos (star) to an anthro world, that would still be a billion or so souls which I would be aware of. I'd be aware of everything they did. I don't think I have the emotional maturity to handle that. The veil is making things very difficult for me.

I can't seem to find joy or love in the moment. Nor do I feel very wise.

Not sure if I'll be able to try those crystals Aureus. I can no longer buy stuff on Ebay, because my Paypal account was banned. I've never had much luck with crystals in the past, though I did feel one resonate with me once. It felt like it copied my own energy pattern, and amplified it. So crystals for me amplify what is already there. In my case it would be the angst that I feel.

I still feel like a loving being, I just don't feel love right now. Not even for anthros. They feel so fake to me.

Not sure if this is a spiritual cleanse and temporary. I feel like my love for them could come back at a later time.
Pages: 1 2