Bring4th

Full Version: The Laws of One/Free will/Responsibility/Confusion as interpreted by me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't take this on authority, please. It's just simply an attempt at deducing these set of laws which I originally thought were singular laws without aspects. These laws are based on much of what an entity would do while speaking to an entity in a channeling capacity, but also applies when one communicates to another as I will use this information. Please use as you wish. This is not necessarily truth.

Quote:The Law of One: All things are always in unity.

The Law of Free will: The entity must not be infringed in its ability to choose freely. It is well to assume current distortions are not infringement but are rather an expression of a beings' or social memory complexes' beingness.

The Laws of Responsibility:

Law 1: The entity must maintain its honor/duty in protecting itself and allowing itself to experience its incarnation and/or other capacity to live without significant distortion.

Law 2: The entity must not be allowed to infringe on others through the information given to it in the capacity to see what is desired by the entity at the present time such information is given.

The Laws of Confusion:

Law 1: The entity must be seen to be stable and consistent in its ability to comprehend the information given to it.

Law 2: The entity must be able to discern the content and details of the information given to it. If it is seen the entity is unable to discern such information, then it must be seen if it can understand the principles of such a message.

Law 3: The entity must not be distorted in its ability to discern. The entity must be able to discern and decipher any questions it has in its own capacity before seeking guidance. Such guidance should only be provided if it is seen the entity can be able to discern the concept on its own before such assistance is given. To infringe in this capacity is to deny the entity's free will and ability to discern without any distortion.
I don't know if I live without significant distortion. I tend to believe in what is not real.
Good summary. I agree that it applies to communicating with others, and I think it was what Ra was attempting to teach overall. Because if it's done properly, we channel intelligent energy..the mind, body, and spirit move in a sacramental rhythm.

Ra refers to Logoi as energy centers, and that we are also a logos of course; centers of energy. So when moving about interacting with others, I see it as energy work..balancing energy centers..learning to decrease resistance to what is, while also not creating disharmony in others by not shattering or attempting to control their reality.
To me the law of confusion and law of free will are basically the same, and could be summarized by simply stating that all beings are free to believe what they choose to believe. We might even more succinctly define it as the "law of non-interference". Infringement is basically manipulating others into believing as you want them to believe (which is basically how STS beings create their own reality). There are various degrees to this kind of "infringement".

Essentially, you will find evidence to support whatever you *sincerely* believe. Consequentially, you will repel evidence of anything contrary to the belief to the exact same degree as the purity of the belief. So in some cosmic sense, what is "real" is somewhat arbitrary, but there are those beliefs which are more consonant with oneness than other beliefs, and these are the stepping stones towards "truth" or "the real world" or whatever you prefer to call it.