Bring4th

Full Version: Biological polarity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:5.2...

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.

These are the first four steps of learning mental discipline. The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.

The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarities and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness.

The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished.

It is then the task to extend this understanding to the bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet. The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However, in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes involved.

I have discerned that this polarity is simply stated as this: The spirit will reflect the needs and biases the body provides. A female body will provide the lessons of humility to the "male" spirit as that it is overbalanced in will. A male body will provide the opposite as it will provide the female spirit the ways of the will in whichever polarity it chooses.

As such, the negative polarity will almost never choose a female biological distortion but will when it finds the female biological distortion can meet its needs.

While I came here to experience the male polarity to learn the lessons of humility in ways of balancing a great amount of will through multiple biases in my being from many entities that work with my social memory complex, I find that I did not take on any cultural distortion towards either polarity.

My childhood was with a great amount of trauma towards other males, so much that I never really bonded with males. I attempted to be with mainly women but I found that I wasn't accepted either due to my inherent confusions as a child. Thus, I ended up not identifying with either one. I share this only as a personal anecdote.