Bring4th

Full Version: GMO's - what would Edgar Cayce say?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder what Cayce would say about GMO's as we have them today.

Based on my study of the Cayce material, I imagine it would be something like this: (imaginary fake Cayce quote)

These are highly variable in their composition and effects. The GMO as currently affecting large numbers of the population is not helpful. This is because of a failure to do adequate studies and a lack of understanding of how a food that is toxic to one part of the ecosystem can affect the whole ecosystem.

It is possible for GMO products to be produced that will be helpful and health engendering. This will require more study and understanding.

The genetic modification will be part of the technology of the future of the planet. What is needed is love, understanding, and the ability to cooperate with all of life.

Please share any thoughts you have about this.
i wonder what Cayce would say about everything
Let's terraform a dead planet and go live there so we don't have to worry about fucking s*** up
3rd density is ending in 800 years. Not too worried about this stuff anymore.
Why don't you ask the same source and find your own answer?
(04-27-2014, 10:41 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you ask the same source and find your own answer?

I guess the fake quote above is probably my own answer, too. I was curious to see whether anyone else has thought about this and similar issues involving the interface of technology and how best to care for Mother Earth.
(04-27-2014, 11:20 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]I was curious to see whether anyone else has thought about this and similar issues involving the interface of technology and how best to care for Mother Earth.
The GMO researchers?
(04-26-2014, 11:12 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Please share any thoughts you have about this.

Your body is an interesting mechanism. It can handle just about anything in small amounts.

Also, if you are out of alignment with intelligent infinity, even the most healthy and nutritious diet will not be adequately or efficiently utilized.

Ra:

"Without this vital energy the least distorted physical complex will fail and perish. With this love or vital energy or élan the entity may continue though the physical complex is greatly distorted."

Or as Ra so eloquently put things, "The self-healing distortion is effected through realization of the intelligent infinity resting within. This is blocked in some way in those who are not perfectly balanced in bodily complexes. [...] If there is no blockage, these energies pour or stream down into the mind/body/spirit complex perfecting moment by moment the individual’s body complex."

"It is the adoption of the configuration which you call health by the etheric body in time/space which is the key to what you call health, not any event which occurs in space/time."

It is important to seek that which you deem to be most nourishing for your physical body, but don't necessarily assume we, as 3rd density humans, truly know what that actually is.

Some more wisdom from Ra in regards to another subject, but I feel applies to this one:

"May we note that just as each entity strives in each moment to become more nearly one with the Creator but falls short, just so is physical spotlessness striven for but not achieved. In each case the purity of intention and thoroughness of manifestation are appreciated. The variance between the attempt and the goal is never noted and may be considered unimportant."

If you are in alignment with your true self, you will find or manifest opportunities to ingest food that nourishes and strengthens your body no matter the circumstance.
So we can die from being out of alignment with intelligent infinity?

I thought the goal was to become in alignment with intelligent infinity, thus opening the gateway. I didn't realize by default we're already in alignment with it.

I didn't know that intelligent infinity rests within us.
(05-09-2014, 11:40 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So we can die from being out of alignment with intelligent infinity?

Yes, you can most certainly die by getting out of alignment with intelligent infinity.

In fact, most deaths are because people are out of alignment with intelligent infinity. That is the cause of negation of desire. When you get out of alignment with who life has caused you to become (that which is wanted by you), you come into alignment with what is unwanted. Turns out this is death for a lot of people. Many people naturally tend to get more resistant as they get older. They find more and more reasons to be angry and depressed. Eventually the resistance gets big enough to result in a manifestation that causes cessation of life in that form. Not all deaths are this way, some people are just ready to depart, and move on to the next adventure so some mechanism manifests to end life in that form.

If one could let go of most of their resistance, they would not physically deteriorate with age, and would only die when they chose to die. Moving through time doesn't destroy your body, blocking life force does.

(05-09-2014, 11:40 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the goal was to become in alignment with intelligent infinity, thus opening the gateway. I didn't realize by default we're already in alignment with it.

Alignment with intelligent infinity or infinite intelligence is alignment with unity or oneness. There is a spectrum or continuum comprised of the infinite array of degrees of alignment/misalignment with the infinite backdrop that constitutes the background source of all connection. So you see, being in a physical body falls somewhere on that continuum between separation and unity. The apparent reality of all things is a distortion of that essential unity.

So what we call "health" is simply a degree of alignment. To be considered "healthy" by society's standards indicates a certain degree of attunement with intelligent infinity. You can always tune higher. What we, as a society call "health", is not what all people consider to be health. Its a sliding scale of relative standards. In ancient times, you might have been considered "unhealthy" if you didn't live to a ripe old age of 900 years. So, you see, your alignment with intelligent infinity determines how much your desires are negated or actualized.

What you call the "gateway" is a certain degree of unity as well. In the same way that color changes once a requisite level of vibratory wavelength is achieved, the more and more unity is approached the more you approach the higher "rays" of consciousness. The gateway is the indigo ray, which is gateway to violet ray intelligent infinity. Faith is the indigo gateway of "believingness" that lies between "thinkingness" and "knowingness". It is the gateway between intelligent energy and intelligent infinity.

(05-09-2014, 11:40 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know that intelligent infinity rests within us.

It is "resting" in the sense that infinite intelligence is literally in all things. The potential for realizing that is always there, that is why it is "resting". What we call "matter" is just infinite intelligence pretending to be separated. The infinite is pretending to be finite. All disharmony is simply a resistance to unity, a resistance to reality, to how things really are beyond the limitation of the illusory viewpoint. All form is just a resistance to unity. When you let go of the resistance, the blockages, and the distortions, your vibration raises automatically and you become aware of the intelligent infinity, the infinite connection, the infinite understanding present in all things, in all spaces, in all places.