Bring4th

Full Version: Follow Up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So in a follow up to my previous post regarding problems with my mouth, the problem does still persist and my previous doctor identified the problem as a series of papillomas. He said that he had a 4 year old patient with similar symptoms. He attempted a freezing treatment and it seemed to only irritate them more. I haven't seen that doctor in about 3 months, as I have relocated to my original location in north carolina once again. I do not have health insurance here so I am going for a holistic approach to kill this virus (if the papillomas are caused by HPV). Any specific ways my family here at bring4th can think that would help me dispel my symptoms (which are appearing inside my mouth on my cheek lining, and on my lips and continuing to spread it seems.) I have finally decided to 100% cut tobacco out as I am almost 100% sure that this is caused by my hearty dependance on the substance in the past 4 years. I am only 19 turning 20 soon, and I have gone through all the mental breakdown stages of coming to terms with the virus and preparing yourself to fight it. So I am ready to start strengthening my immune system and using oils and holistic medicine and even magick and energy work to fight this. Whatever may be causing this, its caused me a hell of a lot of stress and loss of self confidence but I am not going to sit here and let it make me feel like total crap, I am ready to start fighting back and taking control of my life again. Spiritually, mentally and physically.
Note that I am sorry if you guys aren't interested in hearing this. I am just looking for help in the place that I really trust feedback.
vaporize the tobacco? imo quitting it will probably be what cures you. good luck. thx for the update

yesterday i was wondering if u were still having problems. something very similar happened yesterday...i thought about some1 then there they were...not sure if psychic or really lucky or something else entirely...
I am on day 2 without a cigarette so things are going well. I took your advice and went and got a nicotine vaporizor to attempt to quit for the second time. Thanks for your guidance isis. Smile
Damn bro I'm sorry to hear that.

If I had this virus I think this is what I would do..

Sit in meditation as often as I can and envision light and love healing the physical areas. There also plays a huge role of accepting and understanding of your current situation. It's easier said than done I'm sure, but deep down understand the virus and accept it's desires.

Also, use the phrase "I love you, but I won't let you do this to me".

Idk, I'm not the best on giving advice but I wish you all the best and that's probably what I wold focus on!
Papillomas are caused by the hpv virus. The best way to clear viruses are aloe Vera juice, and vit c 4g per day. Smoking depletes your body of vit c making it more difficult for your body to clear. Also rubbing lugols
iodine onto the wart can help. Just be careful not to burn yourself, may require some dilution.
This has been a very intriguing metaphor, often used - 'fighting' illness or virus or whatnot. Some traditions use 'balance' - like restore balance of body to deal with virus.

I think it's great that you're looking at your health from many angles, Observer.

Kind of weird to say but sometimes we need sickness for a good ol intensive learning process about self. We can manage symptoms but that process is (to me) very meaningful. Process of healing unfolds... we can try new things, figure things out... Tickles my inner-Nancy Drew.

Please share anytime... I am sure others who have similar issues may find this thread and find very useful info.
(05-01-2014, 10:57 AM)Guardian Wrote: [ -> ]The best way to clear viruses are aloe Vera juice, and vit c 4g per day.
If that were only a true statement...