Bring4th

Full Version: Moments of Excitement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get brief moments of excitement that are unexplained. Sometimes it's when something new happens, but other times they are unexplained.

Are these times when I'm in alignment with my higher self, so I feel excitement? Or are they just hormonal?

They are so fleeting, often only lasting a few seconds.

How can I expand these feelings of excitement, to feel them longer?
the better u eat, the better u feel (imo)

let me kno if u want a recipe for some awesome soup
(04-29-2014, 01:10 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]let me kno if u want a recipe for some awesome soup

what soup?
(04-29-2014, 10:13 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2014, 01:10 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]let me kno if u want a recipe for some awesome soup

what soup?

[Image: silence-no-soup-for-you.jpg]
I had another moment of excitement when I took a sip of my coffee. It's now room temperature. I have today off from work, but am thinking that I would have rather had Monday off.

I had an exciting dream last night with an anthro wolf that gave me a new lease on life. It made me value life even more. I got to fist bump with a real anthro in my dream. And he said something along the lines that I was his friend, or part of his group. I forgot his voice, what it sounded like. But it was a normal voice. This dream came after I felt especially down. I hope to have more of them like that. It's too bad I didn't see much of him, nor say much to him except "I like the wolf." I rarely get anthro dreams, so when they occur, they are extra special.
(04-28-2014, 03:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I get brief moments of excitement that are unexplained. Sometimes it's when something new happens, but other times they are unexplained.

Are these times when I'm in alignment with my higher self, so I feel excitement? Or are they just hormonal?

They are so fleeting, often only lasting a few seconds.

How can I expand these feelings of excitement, to feel them longer?

Hormones are manifestations too. So you could say that they are a component of the feeling, but not the source. They, like everything else you experience, are vibrational indicators of the balance of thought within you.

Your emotions are your perception of resistance to expression of who you really are, spiritually. Your Higher Self is the real you. It is the expanded version of your personality -- the Logos in microcosm (or the "magical personality"). As a physical human being you are a projection of your expanded self (just as it is a projection of its expanded self, the macrocosmic Logos) which it uses to sort through contrast and come to new preferences, desires, and conclusions. Not being bound by time, your Higher Self becomes your desires in the moment that they are born (hence it being "you in the future"), and it then radiates the vibration of that new and improved state of being.

So, you see, no one in life is without help. Or, as Ra says, "There is no entity without help, either through self-awareness of the unity of creation or through guardians of the self which protect the less sophisticated mind/body/spirit from any permanent separation from unity while the lessons of your density continue."

Your emotions are your spiritual compass to help you find your way. When you are focused in such a way that you are not offering much resistance, you begin to experience the manifestation of this as positive emotions. This means you have managed to tune your thoughts in a similar direction as the Higher Self which is tending to the vibration of all your desires, this begins to attract those experiences (which the Higher Self is already experiencing since it is nonphysically focused).

So your Higher Self is always changing, growing, just as you are. It's all about continual expansion. It just experiences it faster than you do, and then radiates the vibrational beacon so you can use emotional indicators to find the new and improved perspective that it is already enjoying. As your perspective comes more and more into alignment with its perspective, you will feel excitement, happiness, passion, enthusiasm, and love. This is a natural process all organisms posessed of self awareness experience. It is a natural consequence of harmonizing with who you really are.
I am excited now that Monday is done with work. I took Friday off, and was wishing I had taken Monday off instead, but now it doesn't matter. I didn't have a busy day today. It was fairly easy, though I didn't feel well this morning so slept some extra. And there were no emails from Friday to worry about.
[Image: Soup-for-everyone.jpg]

*******ZM SOUP*******
(he gave me this recipe)

about 24oz of low salt V8 juice, one small onion, about 2 cups of kale, 2 plum tomatoes, 1 TBSP butter, 1 TBSP coconut oil, 3 eggs, sea salt, few dashes of worchestershire sauce, pepper, some tabasco. put the butter and oil in first and sautee the onions with the tomatoes for a little bit, then throw in eggs, then the juice