Bring4th

Full Version: Ashim, could I get your perspective on this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The electrical malfunctions thread reminded me of the whole concept of electricity and spirituality.

And that, in turn, reminded me of the book Electrical Nutrition by Denie Hiestand.
http://www.amazon.com/Electrical-Nutriti...1583331069

The author was a leading sheep farmer in his native New Zealand. I found it fascinating to read his story about agricultural science, why NZ meats are so healthy, and how the electrical patterns of growth & love influence the physical & spiritual effects of food through the structure of electron bonds.

If that third of the book could have been removed to its own volume, he might have had an excellent, accessible, thought-provoking book. It could have been a discussion starter about society, nutrition, and the business and spirituality of food.

He also had far more detail than I felt necessary about the ups and downs of his romantic relationships.

And he also had some passages that I found too far out of my own conceptualizing to comprehend. In one passage, he felt that an intense spiritual struggle he experienced, kind of like Jacob wrestling the angel, somehow prevented an eruption of the volcanic island he was on at the time. These passages used to the term "Christed" that I've also seen you use.

I wonder if you've seen anything about him or his work; or if you'd have any interest in reading the book and sharing your opinions about it.

Edited: I'd also be happy to hear anyone else's opinions about the book or these topics. I singled out Ashim because he's the only one I've seen use that same term here.
Just skipped through the preview on Amazon. I was not familiar with Hiestands work. My first impressions are that much of the information is valid. The last book I read on this broad subject would be Chilton Pearce's Evolution's End - and that was a few years ago. The theory presented is that of "Vibrational Healing" - sounds familiar.

Regarding the term "Christed" - this is a reference to my Galactic Family or Social Memory Complex.
Using the term "Christian" would imply, for me personally, a connection to church and doctrine that does not reflect my own views, hence my choice of words. The "battle" between this knowing belongingness to the Christ and subsequent rejection of religion as the path to our Creator has been a central theme of mine in the past. I believe this situation was cleverly engineered to be a sort of "test".
Thanks. I share your opinion about the electrical/food material. I think that Hiestand uses "Christed" to describe an individual religious experience that's very different from yours, some kind of personal enlightenment with unusual physical consequences. I don't recall him describing any kind of unity with a larger spiritual family through this experience. Having studied the Law of One for a while, some parts of the book seem STS and others STO - I'm not able to reach a consistent conclusion about it.